He saved Her

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin just ended her afternoon shift and the sky was already getting darker. She was supposed to go home with Jiyoon but her bestfriend had somewhere to rush off. Jimin hated going back alone at night. She doesn't mind working afternoon shifts because that was the fun period of the day. However, going back alone was never fun.

She walked home cautiously. She kept on turning from left to right to see if there's anyone who was following her. She heard footsteps behind her but when she turned there was no one. Her paced became quicker. She was half walking and half running. She also heard the footsteps getting louder and quicker. She decided to run. Run anywhere until she felt like she was safe. However, someone had pulled her into a dark alley and closed . She held her breath and cold sweats broke out.

They waited for a few seconds before the footsteps had subsided. The person let go his hand from . He saw tears in her eyes. She cried silently. Jimin dropped her head on his shoulder. He comforted her. He rubbed circles behind her back to soother her. Jimin then walked off to go home. The person trailed behind her, leaving a designated space between the two of them. Not too close nor too far. Jimin kept her head down. They reached her house. She turned to look at him.

"Thank you, Bobby," her voice came out more like a whisper.

She turned and entered her house.

 

The next day, Bobby came super early, not to school but to wait for Jimin infront of her house.

Him? In school early? Not gonna happen.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked when she saw a familiar figure infront of her gate.

"Wanted to make sure you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter