Checking out the Girls & Falling for them

Playing Hard to Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhae woke up, still feeling sleepy. She had fallen asleep at 3 in the morning because she couldn't sleep at all. So she decided to watch dramas until 3 in the morning. Her brother wouldn't able to send her to school. Her brother allowed her to ride the bike to school since she has the license.

Yoonhae gladly took the keys which was placed on the tabletop and made her way to the carpark where her brother had parked the bike. The bike was bigger than her. She didn't mind riding it since she had rode it for few times. She put on the helmet with her hair tucked inside and drove off.

She entered the school ground and stopped infront of the entrance. She didn't realised Bobby and his friends were hanging out there. All the boys turned their attention from their friend, Junhoe, who was dancing sillyly to Yoonhae. Their mouth a jar. Yoonhae got down from the bike. She toook off her helmet and flipped her to the side. She fixed her hair by looking at the side mirror of the bike.

"Whoa..." the boys chorused, except Bobby.

Yoonhae noticed the eyes staring at her. She turned and tossed her keys. A guy instinctively grabbed it.

"Could you please park this for me," Yoonhae said and walked off to enter the school.

"She's hot," one of Bobby's friend, Yunhyeong remarked.

"I know, right?" Hanbin agreed.

"She's Jimin's bestfriend," Bobby said.

His friends turned to look at him, signalling him to tell them more about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter