Chapter 7

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This book contains top secret information about the supernaturals. 

Sharing any content of this book to the mortals will result in a severe punishment given by the council.

 

Seohyun turned the last page of the book that Madam Sy had given her yesterday, she closed it along with her eyes. Her mind was on overdrive, she just learned so much fascinating (her other word for crazy) things that she had never imagined she would believe. She started reading it just as soon as she got home that night. As she turned the first page and read about the first supernatural that had existed, who was a fairy, she could not put the book down anymore. If she was thinking like a normal person would be, she would think that the book was a fiction novel.

 

The first chapter of it, talked about the first creature on Earth - the version of Adam and Eve in the Bible. It was said that this creature was the seed of all the creatures of Earth. The Arche, greek word meaning the beginning, was the first queen of the fairies and the ancestor of all that was alive today. Seohyun opened her eyes and sat up. She didn't know if what she just read was the truth. 

 

She grabbed the file that was sitting on her bedside table neglectedly, and opened it. It was an enrollment form and she clearly remembered that Madam Sy wanted her in the Academy tomorrow. She messed up her hair frustratedly and decided to go downstairs where her mother was. She took the file with her, her mother was oblivious about it. As she descended the stairs, she found her in the living room - knitting. 

 

"Tired of being by yourself?" Her mother greeted her as she sat down, facing Mrs. Seo. "I need your advice." Seohyun blunted out immediately. Her mother stopped knitting and looked at her as if she just grew another head. "That's some problem you have there. You never tell me anything about your life." Seohyun didn't know if she should be guilty on what her mother had just said, but nevertheless she pushed the file to her on the center table between them. "An enrollment form for Mystic Academy." Seohyun explained, as Mrs. Seo held the file and read it.

 

"Well, they are inviting you to join their Academy. Wouldn't it be obvious that they would give you an enrollment form?" Seohyun rolled her eyes, she now knew where her sarcastic nature came from. "I know what's obvious and not. The problem is they want me to be there tomorrow." Her mother stared at her in thought. "See, it's weird right?" Seohyun said, as if she knew what her mother was thinking. Mrs. Seo sighed, dropped the paper on the table and continued knitting. 

 

"If you want to go, then I will allow you." Seohyun widened her eyes in shock, surely she thought that this was not going to be easy as it was right now. Most parents would tell their kids to consider it thoughtfully before deciding anything. Mrs. Seo noticed the off-guarded face of her daughter, she held the file again and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter