Chapter 4

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been three days ever since Seohyun felt the weird emotions in the Italian restaurant where she and IU had decided to eat their lunch during that day. It was already Friday also and she thanked God for that. She needed a break, these days the emotions around her were getting stronger that she didn't know which ones were from who anymore.

 

"Seohyun, your birthday is next week. What are you going to do to celebrate it?" IU asked walking beside her. School just ended that day and now they were heading home, she and IU were neighbors that was the reason why they'd become childhood bestfriends. " Nothing special really. Maybe my mom are just going to cook something and buy a cake, like always." Seohyun was not very fond of parties especially if it was for her. 

 

"But it's your sweet sixteen, you should do something to celebrate it." IU pressed on, she loved parties especially if it was for Seohyun. "Do me a favor IU. Please don't do it again, never invite the whole neighborhood again like in my fourteenth birthday. I didn't sleep well that day because I need to wash a thousand plates." They turned a corner and now they were already seeing their houses just a mile away. "You're exaggerating friend, it's only a couple of hundreds and I helped you during that time. I learned my lessons though, never invite the whole neighborhood again." IU nodded to herself by saying that. She was reliving the memory of that day which was a disaster. "Glad you learned your lesson."

 

No sooner than later they were already in front of their houses. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." IU waved at her and walked to the house across from Seohyun's. "I wish that she would leave me be 'till Monday." Seohyun sighed and walked into their doorstep, she didn't knock and just entered the house. "Mom, I'm home." She just shouted, like she always did, and she was about to climb the steps to her room when her mother called her back to the kitchen. Seohyun couldn't help but to roll her eyes, "What now?" She whispered and headed to the kitchen. She was about to give her mother a big,irritated "what?" when she froze from her spot and grasped the situation in front of her.

 

Her mom was not the only person in the kitchen, there were also three people sitting in the dining room and it looked like her mother was entertaining them. 'Guest?' Seohyun thought to herself, it's been a while since they had a guest well except for IU of course. " Why didn't you knock before you enter? We have visitors here." Mrs. Seo called up to her gently but Seohyun knew that she was scolding her for acting rudely while there were other people in the house. "Well, I don't normally knock whenever I get home and besides the door isn't even lock, Mom." She answered and smiled brightly (but fake) at her mother, then to the visitors that she was talking about - two male around her age or older and a woman who was clearly older than her mother. 

 

"Feisty." Said the taller male with a smirk, he was not looking at Seohyun but she knew that he was talking about her. "Jerk." She mumbled under her breath enough for him to hear her without the others, especially her mom, hearing it. That caused the guy to chuckle and Seohyun could suddenly feel amusement from him. The other guy with light-brown hair then glared at him and he straightened himself again. In an instant Seohyun couldn't feel anything anymore, she furrowed her brows in confusion. 

 

The woman cleared , "This may be a shock to you Miss Seo and we also apologize for troubling you Mrs. Seo, but I believe that this matter needs to be taken care of immediately." She said, she was a short woman especially since she was with two tall guys. She was wearing a blazer with white blouse underneath and a very long skirt that only made her look older. She was also wearing a thick-round glasses on top of her small but pointy nose with her almost white hair tucked up in a bun, that made her look like a... Seohyun searched for a word. Witch? She almost laughed at herself for thinking that. While the two male beside her, were wearing a suit but based from the style Seohyun knew that it was a school uniform probably in a private school. 

 

"No trouble at all Madam Sy. Now Seohyun why don't you sit down with us here." She followed her mom and sat down on the empty chair beside her. Across from them were the two male and Seohyun was facing the light-brown haired one, the woman sat at the end side of the table on the other side of her mother. " Seohyun, this is Madam Sy and across from you are Luhan and Chanyeol. They're from Mystic Academy." 

 

"I'm sorry, but they're from where?" Seohyun asked because she was not fully concentrating on her mother. She seemed to be forgetting something important. "They're from Mystic Academy." Mrs. Seo said again impatiently. "Ok. Mystic Academy." Seohyun said so more to herself, she stared at the male across from her and when their eyes met she just realized what her mother had just said. Her eyes widen and she looked at her mother beside her abruptly. "Why are they in here if they're fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter