Chapter 12

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seohyun woke up from her sleep. A dull headache was coming out on her that she was unable to open her eyes for a while. She welcomed the light slowly and took in the place before her. She was laying on a bed that had a white colored cover as the rest of the room, she realized right away that it was not the dorm. The door opened to reveal a woman dressed in a nurse's attire. "You're awake." She gave Seohyun a smile and placed a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.  "No fever. You just stressed your body that is." 

 

 

 

 

Another people came into the room, Sehun along with Lay, Xiumin,  and Chen. Suzy, Jessica, Yoona, even Suho and Tao also came afterwards.  "You scared me back there, fainter." Sehun scowled at her, but she saw relief flashed from his eyes. The others gave their concern for her as well, and Seohyun couldn't help but to feel weird. The only one who showed her this kind of concern before were her mother and IU,  she smiled unconsciously at all of them. Everyone fell silent and she frowned, "What?" She gave them a blank look and laughter spilled out from the room.

 

 

 

 

"Now that's the Seohyun that I know. For a second I thought you hit your head too hard for you to smile like that." Suzy settled down on the bed beside her and gave her a pat on the shoulder. Seohyun just shrugged,  aware that she didn't really smile that much. They asked her tons of questions and she answered them one by one, careful to leave out the part about the puppy. It looked like Lay had told them that they saw her fainted in her way to the werewolves' special class. Of course it's a smart move because Tao was there to testify that was true (only if he knew). The conversation died down when three other figures emerged from the room. 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun hid her shock about seeing Madam Sy,  Luhan,  and Chanyeol in front of her. Worry was evident on Madam Sy's and Luhan's face while Chanyeol wore his signature careless expression. She glanced at the werewolves for a second,  who each gave her a knowing look. Madam Sy ordered everyone out to talk to her alone, the others all whined but nonetheless followed. A secret glances were passed between her and the four men as they were walking outside,  Luhan seemed to have noticed it when he caught her eyes on them. He whispered something to his pack, and she heard Chen and Sehun groaned. That didn't sound good. 

 

 

 

When they're finally alone, Madam Sy sat opposite her. "So you had a little accident?" She peered at her suspiciously.  Seohyun squirmed a little for being put on the spot, "I guess." She didn't know what really happened to her back then too. "Would you tell me the whole story?" The old lady encouraged her. She stared in her eyes, she wanted to understand what happened but she couldn't do it without telling the whole story. "The nurse said that I just stressed my body." Madam Sy gazed at her skeptically, but decided to dismiss it for another concern. "I got back here as soon as possible when Lay called that you had passed out. But there is also the news that the school might have an intruder." 

 

 

 

Seohyun widened her eyes. "Don't worry, Luhan is currently investigating it. Apparently this intruder might be a supernatural. " The lady smiled at her but deep down Seohyun could feel that she was worried - by a lot. She blinked once, " Wait. Do you have your energy wall right now?" Madam Sy looked at her weirdly, "Yes, dear. I always have my wall on. Why?" Now she was expressing concern for her. Seohyun shook her head, maybe they gave her a medication or something while she was out that's why her head was off. "Nothing, just curious. So how can you be so sure that the intruder is a supernatural? " She changed the topic immediately. 

 

 

 

 

The director sighed,  "The guards on the front gate had seen footsteps on the ground near where the delivery trucks always park. The trail led to the forested area, but stopped on the cemented ground. Initial checks are always done before the delivery trucks can enter the Academy,  but the guards said that all of the trucks that came in on Monday passed the inspection process. The weres couldn't smell a scent either." Seohyun nodded,  remembering something that Sehun said the same thing. "Okay," she decided to stop inquiring before she get busted. But Madam Sy continued explaining, " The footprints are also small, so they said that it might be a woman."

 

 

 

 

Then it was definitely not the dog, Seohyun told herself. She was sure that the animal was a he, it couldn't be a shape-shifter. Could they even changed their gender while shifting? The old woman stood up and checked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter