Chapter 13

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

With the wind on her face whipping her hair back, Seohyun tried to balance herself on the rough, narrow trail. Twigs were scrapping her legs and with dusk making its way only some of the lights that escaped the trees illuminated her path. She halted when her surroundings became unfamiliar, and looked around.  There was no wind and any sound seemed to be muted for a second.

 

 

"Got lost in your way?" She jumped back, as a figure fell in front of her from above. "Don't scare me like that!" She glared at the smirking vampire who had seemed to have enjoyed her reaction earlier. "What are you doing in here anyway?" She asked and continued walking. The guy liked to jump trees, and apparently also decided to tag along with her. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? Madam Sy assigned some students to patrol the area because of the intruder, and you..." He pointed at her "are an intruder right now. You're supposed to be in your dorm like what you told Luhan earlier." Kris swaggered beside her. Seohyun paused and eyed the male, " How did you know that? Don't tell me that you just read my mind." Another dangerous ability from a man, her privacy was at stake here.

 

 

"Can't help it. You're like an open book. An interesting one." The male answered. She would really need the lesson from Luhan. She moved forward again and scanned around. "Looking for something?" Why couldn't this guy just leave her alone. "And you? Do you need anything, Kris?" Seohyun tried to concentrate on the surroundings, she knew that she sensed the emotion around here somewhere.

 

 

"I need you to tell me why are you here. You're breaking the rules and I need to report you for that." 

 

 

She couldn't feel anything - nothing, maybe she was just being paranoid. There was no way that IU could have entered the Academy, and besides her mother wouldn't let her go anywhere alone. Kris snapped his fingers in front of her, pulling her back to reality. She was spacing out which happened not quite so often, and by the expression of the young man's face she could tell that he read her thoughts again and was wondering what was she thinking. She had enough for today, "Okay, I think it's time to go back." If she ever found her way , apparently she was lost the moment that Kris fell from the sky. Thankfully he decided to keep his mouth sealed and headed back to the direction that they took earlier. She rolled her eyes, he's definitely reading her again. She should think about something random whenever she's with this guy. Like.... Dubu was the first one that entered her thoughts so she chanted his name over and over again. 

 

 

Kris chuckled and shook his head in amusement, "Nice try, but you need to do something better than that. You'll get tired easily." He's right. Seohyun couldn't think of just one thing at a time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter