Chapter 5 part 1

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun stared at herself in the bathroom mirror, she was wearing a plain white shirt and a black jeans. Her white rubber shoes that she usually wore was replaced by a plain white flat shoes with glitters all around it. She scowled, her mother forced her to wear it for her tour today in Mystic Academy. "You at least need to look presentable Seohyun. It's a prestigious school, everyone in there must be rich and important. Like I care." She said to herself in the mirror, mimicking the words of her mother that she said to her while pushing the pair of flat shoes into Seohyun's hands. She then sensed a carefree soul entering the room.

 

"Now, Mr. Dubu where have you been this morning?" Seohyun walked out of the bathroom and made her way into her bed to meet the dog that was now lying innocently on her bed with its white fluffy paws under its chin. Seohyun glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table - 9:32, seven minutes more. Madam Sy called their house yesterday night, and asked if what time did Seohyun wanted to be picked up. It seemed to be that her mother gave her their residence number while they were having a chit-chat at the door yesterday, and Seohyun was too distracted by her own thoughts to notice that. 

 

She said 9:40 in the morning, she was ready by that time. It supposed to be 9:30, but Seohyun thought that she needed the extra 10 minutes to clear up her head. She had been thinking about what happened as soon as it happened and she didn't get any sleep at all because of that. What was worse, she didn't get any reasonable answers either.

 

Three people from Mystic Academy came to their house the day before, two student (she supposed) and  one was the director of the school. She got that part, but the reason why they came to tell her that she was chosen to be a student of the Academy was far beyond her intelligence. "Do they just come to people's houses and asked them to study to the Academy because they were chosen based on their academic achievements and all that?" Seohyun thought again to herself. She found the situation really weird, add to the fact that she couldn't sense any emotions from the three, except for some little episodes from the two guys - Luhan and Chanyeol. She could clearly feel her mother's emotion during that time and she was used to it that it really didn't matter at all, but how could she be stupid not to notice that she couldn't feel anything from Madam Sy. Was her condition getting better? This ability of her fading, or was it getting worse and something was wrong with her? 

 

For the first time in her life she wanted to cry. But she couldn't and she probably won't.  9:37, she spended 5 minutes of her 'clearing mind time' just confusing herself more. "Great, this is life. I wish I could be you Du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter