Chapter 8

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Noises were everywhere. Everything seemed to be normal this Monday in Mystic Academy. Same routine - students were making their way to the cafeteria for breakfast,  some were heading to the gym for an early exercise. All seemed well except for Seohyun that for some reason was hiding behind a large tree. She blew her hair out that was dangling on her face.

 

Mrs. Seo dropped her off in the Academy at 7 o'clock this morning. They said their goodbyes and she thanked the Lord that her mother didn't cry. With her one big luggage and a shoulder bag, she made her way to the register office where Luhan had taken her before. Seohyun didn't see anyone, it's too early for students to roam around and she liked it that way. She searched for Madam Sy immediately, because besides from Luhan and Chanyeol she only knew her. Seohyun also didn't want to encounter anyone, especially if she didn't know what were they. Vampires and werewolves were not really a pretty creature like Edward and Jacob in Twilight,  based on what Seohyun had read in the history book.

 

She considered herself lucky when she had found Madam Sy quickly and the latter seemed very happy to see her too. Now the problem was, the reason that she was hiding in a tree, the old lady told her to wait for her in a minute because she had a meeting in the moment. It's already 8:15 - it's been almost an hour and fifteen minutes since she told Seohyun that. So instead of waiting inside the office forever, she decided to walk outside and go to the restroom for a bit. She asked the lady in the front desk who seemed nice and went her way. She did her thing and the next thing that happened as she walked out of the restroom, the empty school had been packed with students and personnels. 

 

Seohyun was determined to walk back to the office and closed herself shut in, until one male student (because he was wearing a uniform) decided to smell her like she was a food. 'Werewolf' was her initial response and the next thing she remembered was where she was right now. She scanned the area for a bit and hid again. She didn't even know where she was, she just hoped that Madam Sy already went back and found out that she was missing. 

 

Seohyun suddenly heard some movements behind her, she sat up straight ready to bolt at any sign of trouble. "Did you already find her?" Said a female voice that was familiar to Seohyun's ears. She inched forward to hear more. "No, and can you please stop pushing me." This time it's a deep voice of a male that Seohyun wouldn't doubt to recognize. "I swear Chanyeol you need to find her or Madam Sy is going to kill us both." Said the female voice again who Seohyun recognized as Suzy now. "She will kill you, not me. You are the one who Madam Sy called to keep her company you just drag me here and now you lost her." Chanyeol replied back irritatedly,  which was nothing new to Seohyun.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter