Chapter 9

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why are they staring at you?" Seohyun asked Suzy who was walking beside her to the cafeteria. Suzy took her (more like dragged her) a while ago to their supposed to be room, since she's Seohyun's rommate as she told the latter earlier. Seohyun had indeed found her things in there,  like Suzy had said, and she learned that the four dorms in the campus were set according to the gender and kind of the students.

 

There were 2 dorms each for girls and boys. One dorm was for shape-shifters and werewolves, while the other was for witches and vampires. The reason for this was because it's impossible for a vampire and a werewolf to be with each other's presence, which was not really unexpected for what Seohyun had just read about the history between the two kinds. But she thought about Kris and Chanyeol earlier, they didn't seem hostile to one another. "They're not looking at me, they're looking at you." Suzy answered and she turned left where a nice building, not big like the others, which looked like a restaurant stood in place. The cafeteria, Seohyun thought  as she noticed the students around her were holding some kind of food on their hands. She felt self-conscious at the moment, all the students wore uniforms - a simple knee-length black skirt, pants for guys paired with a white blouse which had the Academy's crest on its upper-right side topped with a black blazer, and she's not.  Perhaps that's why she stood out and everyone was staring at her.

 

Suzy opened the door to the place and motioned for her to go first. As soon as she stepped inside, the loud cafeteria fell into silence. Seohyun's breath caught in , maybe she's not welcomed here. She hesitated to walk any further, but Suzy just dragged her like nothing happened to a table where another man and a girl she remembered as Jessica sat. Both waved at her. "Seohyun, this is Jessica you know her and this is Suho another shape-shifter. Sica and Suho this is my new roommate Seohyun."  Suzy introduced everyone then forced Seohyun to sit beside her facing the other two. 

 

"So you're the new student that Jessica and Suzy were talking about." Suho smiled at her and Seohyun realized that the color of his irises were light-brown to almost yellow. She had a thing for pretty eyes. "Where's your uniform?" It's Jessica's turn to ask as she studied Seohyun's clothes. "I'm sure Madam Sy will send it to our room later,  for now I'm giving her a tour of the Academy." Suzy answered for her, excited of her role. Jessica frowned and glanced around, "I don't think that's a good idea, considering she doesn't have a wall."

 

Seohyun also traveled her gaze in the room and to no surprise everyone was indeed staring at her, as if studying her. Suzy glared at every people that she caught staring and focused again on Seohyun.  "Don't worry you're new you'll attract attention." Yeah, but not this bad. Seohyun thought to herself but she didn't intervened when Suzy spoke again, "Besides, we're hungry it's almost lunch." Now that Suzy had mentioned it, Seohyun was indeed hungry and she checked the sandwich and the French fries that was in front of her."You can have this, I'm just gonna buy another one." Suho said when he noticed Seohyun eyeing his food. She was going to refuse but Suho already pushed the food to her and stood up to buy another one.

 

"Don't worry, that guy is rich." Jessica assured her and smiled a little, Seohyun guessed that the girl didn't smile that often. She stared at Jessica curiously, "What do you mean by I don't have a wall? " Seohyun questioned about what she said earlier. Suzy looked around again cautious if anyone was listening and whispered, "Jessica meant your energy wall is not up. That means your presence are standing out from the rest." Seohyun only nodded as she recalled reading a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter