Chapter 6 part 1

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol was dozing off. He was in the tutoring room right now, listening to a boring lesson about logarithms that he had missed due to the mission that he had days ago. How unfair that his Alpha could pick-up the feisty,pretty half-fae while he was killing his brain cells. Math was one of the reasons why he didn't like humans.

 

Just as he was about to put his head down in the table , someone talked to him through the mind link. He shot up quickly and looked around, he was thankful that his teacher right now was inside a computer or he would get a detention again for sleeping in class - nice way to start a weekend.

 

"Chanyeol!" Madam Sy called to him impatiently in the link. He focused and asked what she wanted. "They're in here right now. I want you to gather at least one student from each kind. If we want to convince her to stay, we neeed to go all out about this." Madam Sy explained to him again quickly, she was busy preparing everything for Seohyun's arrival. She just ordered everyone to stay out of sight, the last thing that she wanted to do was to creep out the girl and risked their chance on pursuing her to study in the Academy.

 

"Who do you want me to get?" Chanyeol asked her wild awake now, at last he was going to escape his boring prison. "Anyone that can be trusted. Hurry up they are already in the lobby." Madam Sy cut the link not giving Chanyeol any chance to ask further questions. "Guess I'm just going to drag anyone that I see first." He mumbled to himself and enthusiastically left the room with the computer still on. He was now searching for supernaturals.

 

After running for 10 minutes in the dorms, cafeterias, and gyms he finally assembled four people - one male vampire and a sorcerer, one female witch and a shape-shifter that was the caused why his cheeks were burning right now. He rubbed it gently, "Thanks Suzy, I really appreciate that." The girl glared at him unapologetically. "You deserve that. How can you just appear in front of me and drag me here. I'm a girl Chanyeol, if a guy just suddenly drag me somewhere I'm prepared to fight." Suzy said crossing her arms. "Do you think I will take advantage of you? Hell no!" Chanyeol yelled to his defense.

 

"Geez, you two still quarrel a lot huh." The two of them turned their attention to the one who spoke. "And I see that you are still the same, Tao. Sleeping at the corner of the gym, like always." Chanyeol replied, he had smelled someone as he passed by the gym and wasn't really surprised when he saw the sorcerer taking his daily nap.

 

"You need sleep everyday you know. I need one too." Jessica joined in the conversation while rubbing her eyes sleepily. Chanyeol also found her dozing off in the library while reading a book about magic spells. "Tell me about it." Suzy made her way to Jessica and put one arm around the girl's shoulders, the two of them were good friends. Chanyeol massage his temple to control his temper, werewolves did not have a lot of patience and Chanyeol's a werewolf.

 

"So what now?" Everyone stilled at the sound of the voice. "Chanyeol, can I talk to you privately for a second?" Suzy grabbed Chanyeol's arm abruptly and went a couple of steps away from the group, she made sure that they were out of a vampire's earshot. "What the hell are you thinking dragging Kris Wu here with us!" She half- whispered and half-yelled at the guy who just rolled his eyes nonchalantly. "Madam Sy told me that I need to find one supernatural form each kind. I need a vampire, so I drag Kris Wu here with you." Chanyeol explained and flicked the girl's forehead, then returned back into the direction of the group. Suzy swore in her mind, she's definitely going to kill Chanyeol later but she was more concerned about Kris Wu right now. The fellow did not have a good reputation, add to the fact that he was a vampire. She sighed, she just hoped that whatever Chanyeol was up to it better be important or she would ask Jessica to strike the guy with a lightning bolt three times. Maybe she would also ask Tao to help in the process, she made her way back into the group.

 

"Ready for the surprise, barbie doll?" Chanyeol asked her, he already explained to the others what was happening. "What surprise?" Suzy questioned back. "We're going to meet a new student at Madam Sy's office." Tao answered as he leaned on the wall unconcerned. "What so special about that?" Suzy retorted back, finding the situation weird. They always had a new student coming on every week but talking to them was not really necessary. "She didn't know anything about us." Jessica said and a long silence filled the room. "Got something to say Kris?" Chanyeol turned his attention to the vampire who just watched them quietly for the whole moment. Kris just shrugged back. "Then let's go. She's already here." Chanyeol led them to Madam Sy's office.

 

 

 

Seohyun stared back at Madam Sy who insisted on talking about how the Academy was built as soon as she arrived in her office. She sighed inwardly, she was supposed to be on a tour and she wanted this to be over. She glanced at Luhan who was sitting beside her. Madam Sy's office was a typical director's office with an oak wood desk sitting at the center of the room, an office chair behind it, files were neatly organized around them, and a simple two leather couches faced the desk for visitors to sit in.

 

"Um, excuse me but do you think I can start the tour now? I'm kinda busy and I don't want to be rude here." Seohyun decided to interrupt her for the first time when she started talking about insignificant things. Madam Sy stopped talking and looked back at Seohyun frustratedly. What's taking Chanyeol for so long, was the thought that kept running through her mind while starting useless conversation to buy time. She mind linked Chanyeol again and watched Seohyun fiddled with her hair, getting bored. Just then, a sudden knock on the door came and someone opened it.

 

Chanyeol, with four other students that Madam Sy knew so well emerged from it. "Good morning students." Madam Sy greeted them back as she ushered them to enter the room. Seohyun tensed a little at the sight of Chanyeol and the unknown students. She thought that her tour would just be a small gathering. Luhan, on the other hand, examined the people that Chanyeol brought. He knew Suzy, a sophomore that was Chanyeol's arch enemy, Jessica was a junior and a classmate of Chanyeol. Tao was also a junior and a friend of Chanyeol, but what caught his atttention more was the presence of Kris Wu. Kris was a senior like Luhan, he's a vampire - an anti-social one. He only saw him during classes, and he would never thought that Kris would agreed to participate in this kind of thing. Luhan readied his guard in case something would happen. He caught Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter