Chapter 14

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy restlessly paced in the room. It's getting dark and Seohyun was supposed to be back by now. Exaggerating all the thoughts that she had, she calmed herself down and decided to peek outside the window again. Their dorm was located on the side of the Academy, facing the dense, thick line of trees that obscured the walls of the school. How Suzy wished to see something beyond those walls. She practically grew up here, knowing nothing about the human world. That was why when she learned about Seohyun she was the most excited one to meet her. But her new friend, at least that was she thinks, was still secretive towards her, she could barely make her talk during the nights that they had spent together. Suddenly something hit the window, interrupting her thoughts.


"Chanyeol. " She hissed lowly and stuck her tongue to the male whose standing below holding some rocks. The guy was always there when she didn't want to see him. The latter rolled his eyes in response to her childishness and came closer. He signaled something with his hands. Suzy opened the window, "What? Looking for a fight?" 


Chanyeol sighed, "Just get your down here." She closed the window back and made a funny face again before getting her shoes. She might as well look for Seohyun then worrying so much and waiting. 


She met the tall lad outside. Every time that she saw him, she still couldn't believe that the small, skinny boy back then would grow up like this. Chanyeol approached her without answering. She forgot that he also turned meaner every year. "Okay, suit yourself." Suzy turned the other way, planning to start her search.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol immediately stopped on his track. If he thinks that she would follow him anywhere like before, then he was clearly wrong. "None of your business. " She continued walking, and just to annoy the guy she hummed randomly.


"Screw my life!"


She smirked when he frustratedly followed behind. 

 

"Couldn't you just follow me?" Chanyeol whined, "Why can't you be cute like before?" 

 

Suzy almost tripped on her feet, "Park Chanyeol!" She shouted as the male put a satisfying smile.


"Okay enough of this. I know where your friend is."


"Seohyun?"

 

"Who else you don't have a lot of fri-- ugh!" 


She elbowed him before he could finish his nonsense, "Just tell me where she is. " She squinted her eyes, "You are not stalking her, are you?" 


"Psh. Of course not! I saw her walking around in the path while I was patrolling. I am not nosy like you so I didn't follow her." Suze glanced at the line of trees, "You really are an idiot. What if she got lost or something?" She moved forward. 


"What if she's not?" Of course Chanyeol followed. He had nothing else to do, Suzy assumed. "Be quiet and just track her with your wolfie nose." Werewolves could come in handy in a time like this.


                                                                         ***

Meanwhile, Kris led Seohyun and IU to an old-looking shed. "How can it even stand like that?" IU couldn't help herself to ask. It looked like a place that no one could live. 


"It's not so bad inside. Unless you want to sleep outside for the night." Kris wouldn't accommodate a woman being a vampire he is. "Then I'll sleep in -- hmmm." Seohyun covered her friend's mouth before she could say something that would annoy Kris. He was their only hope right now, especially since IU didn't know the situation she was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter