Chapter 1

Mystic Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dubu you did it again." She sighed as the little creature wagged its tail guiltily under the carpet where he'd peed in.  Now she needed to wash the carpet again and she was still not done with her homework yet. 

 

"Seo Joo Hyun,  breakfast is ready!"

 

"I'm coming Mom wait a sec." She hurriedly lifted the carpet from its place and shoved her dog away gently to its kennel.  "I love you Dubu but you really need to stop peeing everywhere. " Sighing again she hurried down the stairs with the carpet clutched in one hand and the other holding her bag onto her shoulder. It was only the first week of school and their teachers were already giving them tons of homework to deal with,  what a lovely life of a teenager. She was barely sixteen, her birthday a week away could life give her a break? Glancing towards the stinky carpet, guess not.

 

"What's taking you so long? Hurry up you're gonna be late for school. " Her mom scowled at her as she reached the end of the steps and passed by her to the laundry room opposite to the kitchen where her mother was frying her special scrambled eggs as she called it.

 

"Dubu had another accident." She said after she tossed the carpet on a pile of laundry and rounded the kitchen to the sink to wash her hands. "Again?" Her mother asked frustrated.  She just shrugged her shoulders and headed off to the table where a couple of hotdogs, sliced bread, and special scrambled eggs laid innocently waiting to be devoured. 

 

"You know you should start taking responsibility for your pet's action. I mean-" 

 

"Yes mom, don't worry about it I will wash the carpet." She cut her off barely stopping herself from rolling her eyes. The last thing that she wanted to experience so early in the morning was to hear her mother's sermon. She started eating faster than she wanted to and just wanted to go to school so this day could end.

 

"IU called, she said that you two are going to school together today." And as if that was a signal the doorbell rang above them multiple times.

 

"Good morning Mrs. Seo. Is Seohyun awake?! " Shouted the person behind the door, her childhood bestfriend - IU.  They practically grew up together and she knew that if it was possible they could also die together. She stood up from her chair,  wearily leaving her half-eaten sandwich to her plate and headed towards the door.  Without a second after opening the door a figure c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter