009

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV : 

                       Kai was grinning like an idiot as he watch his son Blue and Yeri making breakfast in their kitchen. He was on the counter, pretending that he was reading the news paper when he was really watching the two. Yeri laugh as Blue pouted when some of the shell of the egg mix up when he crack it. She was teaching his son how to make a scramble egg and sight makes his heart swell in happiness. What happen in his son room earlier makes him grins more. 

                     Yeri push Blue slightly to check if he was really serious on what he had whisper to her. "Please, mommy! " the little boy pleaded and Yeri sigh in defeat. Curse her for being weak ,but who wouldn't be when an adorable sick boy ask you to do something that he claims would make him happy and better. 
Getting up from the bed, she nervously glance at Kai who was checking the clock on the wall. She stand on his side and greeted him. 


                      "Goodmorning! " She greeted before she lean on to kiss his cheek but end up kissing his lips when Kai spun as he heard the girl greeted him. The kiss was just a peck but it's enough to make both of their hearts pounded.  "I'm sorry.....I.. " Yeri was at loss for words, she curse herself for being so clumsy and for giving in to Blue's request. That little cheeky boy whisper to her, to great his father with kiss on the cheek but she didn't expect Kai to spun that's why she end up kissing him on the lips. 'Oh,that was embarrassing! ' Yeri sits down  on the bed and buried her face on her palms. She was sure that her face looks like a tomato already!  


                        Kai grins when he realize what had happen as his son keeps on giggling on the corner of the bed giving him a teasing smile.  'Oh, you little rascal!' He thought as he put up a thumb up sigh to him, still grinning. He never thought that his son would thinking of something like that but he wouldn't say he didn't like it. In fact, he was thankful for he got to taste those lips that keeps on bugging him since last night. Though it was just a peck,  he'll have to admit that Yeri's lips are the sweetest lips he had ever tasted after his wife and he wants more. He was certain that the next time it would happen,  he was the one to make the move and not his son! 


                        "Aishhh! You naughty boy! " Yeri glare at Blue who keeps on giggling. He never thought that his mommy would give in to his request and it ended up much better. He gets to witness his mommy and daddy kiss on the lips. His plans are working and he can't wait to make some more! 

                      After the endless tickling of Yeri and  Blue in the room while Kai just stands in the corner watching them with a bright smile on his face, they decided to clean up and make some breakfast. Blue ask Yeri to teach him how to make his favorite breakfast which was scramble eggs and like a true mother she is. Yeri gladly and happily agree, it was also a way for her to distract herself from Kai's presence. She doesn't know if she could still act normal after what happen? It was really embarrassing but she wouldn't say that she didn't like it. She took a secret glance at Kai who was sitting on the counter while reading a news paper but she didn't know that he was looking at her too. Their gaze lock for a couple of seconds until it was interrupted by the sound of the door bell. 

 

                   'Damn it!' Kai silently curse whoever was outside that door while Yeri let out a shaky sigh of relief. 


                    "Hello!" Lay  greeted, holding his daughter hands. "Greet your uncle Jongin Sapphire. "


                     "Good morning uncle Jongin. " The little girl greeted with a bow before her eyes  travel around, looking for someone. 


                     "Good morning Sapphire.  Blue is in the kitchen. " The little girl quickly let go of his father's hands and run to the kitchen. 


                      "Did you bring all the documents? " Kai ask Lay .Lay  was his business partner, and he called him last night to bring all the documents that needed his signatures for he decided not to work for today. He wants to make sure that his son is not sick anymore before he get back to work. 


                       "Yeah!" Lay  held up the case which contains all the documents. "So,  how is your son doing?" 


                    "He's fine.  He's much better than yesterday and -." Kai was cut off when someone shouted from the kitchen. 


                    "Daddy! " Both of them run to the kitchen and found Sapphire stomping her feet on the floor while pouting. 


                     "What's wrong princess? " Lay  ask his daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter