016

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Life is too short for us to take it for granted! Live like it was always the last day and L♡VE ! " 

                     "Will you still love me when you get a new baby,  mommy? "  Yeri could only stare at Blue, shock from the sudden question. She wonders why Blue would ask such thing?  Her eyes then fell upon to the person sitting in front of the wheels who was looking at his son in shock as well.  


                      "What did you say to him? " She glare at Kai who sheepishly rub the back of his neck.  


                       "Daddy says that he will marry you. When you marry him,  you will get a new baby and you will forget about me! " Blue was about to cry already,  so Yeri pull him closer and hugs him while rubbing his back gently.  


                      "I just won't marry you're dad then! " Yeri then says which makes Kai look at her in shock and making Blue pull away a little to look at her face.  Searching if she was serious or not! 


                        "But you won't be my mommy then? " He argue as he think about it while looking back in forth to Yeri and his father,  who was nodding;  telling him that he was right.  


                         "Well,  that's true. But you know,  you could still call me mom even if I won't marry you're dad. " She  somehow decided to tease Kai for making Blue worry about the marriage which they haven't even talk about.  


                        "Who will you marry then? " Blue innocently ask,  thinking if what his mommy Yeri was saying could be possible.  


                         "Hmmmm...  How about you're uncle Yixing? He's handsome and single and -"

 
                          "Yahhhh!  Are you really not going to marry me? Stop talking about other guys in front of me!  "Kai grumble as he shot Yeri a glare,  making Yeri laugh at his childishness.  


                          "What do you think baby,  your dad or your uncle Yixing? " She ask Blue who was laughing already seeing his dad grumpy expression.


                        "Uncle Yixing! " He answer immediately. Yeri laugh at his answer while Kai grumpily start the car after shooting an angry glare at his son's direction. He's son can be really mischievous at times!  
                      
                            "Bye dad! " Blue kiss his father cheek before he move out of the car,  he knows that his dad would want some alone time with his mommy Yeri.  


                          "Bye sports,  don't give mommy a hard time later;  okay? " Kai ruffles his son's hair as he watch him move out of the car and look around.  When he saw one of his classmate,  he immediately run to  where he was. "Yixing really? " He then face Yeri who was acting oblivious. "You would want to marry Yixing than me? " Kai glare at Yeri, looking really pissed!  


                        "Yahhhh!  Don't look at me like that!  I'm supposed to be the one who's mad here! " Yeri  glare back at Kai which makes the latter soften his gaze. 


                       A moment of silence envelops them before Kai broke it with a question.  "Why are you mad about? " 


                      "Kai. " Yeri sigh as she started talking.  "We agreed to take things slow right?  Why are suddenly talking about marrying me with Blue?  Look at how scared he was,  thinking that I wouldn't love him anymore when he gets a sibling! "


                      Kai was about to argue back but was cut off when she continued grumbling about her thoughts on marriage.  


                       "I love you. I already said and prove that,  right?  All I'm asking now was time because I'm afraid we might hurt Blue if we rush things out and now it's happening!" Yeri sigh once again,  though she wanted to get married already,  start a family since she was sure that Kai was the man that she wanted to spend her life with;  she knows that she can't be selfish.  That in every decision that they have to make in their relationship,  they always have to consider Blue's feelings and well being.  Kai and Blue comes in a package,  and Yeri was perfectly aware of it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter