012

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author's POV:                   

                      What are you doing here?" Kai  ask in a cold tone. Right there and then, Yeri know that he was mad.


                     "You invited me for dinner, remember? " She  answered, sounding a bit confused. She wonders,what was she did to make him go back to his old self. If he's jealous, why wouldn't he just say it?Man and their ego!

 

                        "Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" Yeri swallow her pride and ask,though she knows she hasn't done anything for him to be mad. 


                       "We already have dinner." He never answer her question. "Blue, go to your room now!" He told his son who seem lost and reluctant  as he open the door of his apartment.  

 

                       Yeri don't know if she should follow him inside and continue with their conversation when Kai seems to be not in a good mood to talk to her. But if she let it slide, their misunderstanding could get worst. So she still follow him inside and directly went to the kitchen and put down  the grocery.  When she get back to the living room, Kai was standing on the center with an unreadable expression.  

 

                      "Kai let's talk. " Yeri bravely say though she's afraid of what might be the outcome. 

 

                      "What's there to talk about? " he scoff.

 

                     Yeri fumes in anger but she held it in and calm her nerves by breathing in and out. This man is seriously measuring her patience. 'You can do this Yeri! It's now or never?' She told herself though she already wanted to chicken out since Kai was basically ignoring her or more like dismissing her. She needed to know what really is going on his head and why was he acting like the way he did now? Was is because she turn down the offer of ice cream date with his son Blue? But isn't it  a bit childish to be mad about it  right? And they we're just friends! They're friends, right?  


                       "Of course we have! " she exclaimed.  "Why are you acting like a jerk again? Did I do something wrong? Tell me so I could understand! " she yelled in frustration. 


                         Kai just stare at her,not showing any emotion. 'That's it!' Yeri heave a deep sigh.

 

                         "If you won't talk then I will." Breathing deeply and looking at him straight in the eye,she started her rant.

 

                         "I so hate you right now!" She scream and Kai was a bit startled.

 

                         "I don't know what is wrong with you? First you're being a jerk to me for some reason I don't really know then the next you wanted to be friends and then this. You're being a jerk again! What did I do to you? Why are you hurting me?" A tear escape her eyes, no matter how hard she try to hold it. She was hurt and confused while Kai just stood there looking at her with furrow eyebrows.

 

                       She laugh, a fake laugh! "Gosh!  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter