013

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

                    A week slowly pass by since the day Yeri  stupidly confess her  feelings  to Kai.

 
                      A week of enduring the pain that she  never once experience in her entire life.


                     A week of trying to forget her feelings and burying it to the ground but still fails. She's still in love with him, of course!Feelings can't just disappear as fast as it grows! Stupid heart! 


                    And a week of ignoring Kai's  calls, text message and effort to talk to her. He  texted her  almost every hour and calls her repeatedly everyday that she lost counts.On the fifth day,Yeri  decided to change her  number, so he couldn't contact her anymore . He made it a point to always send and  picks up Blue to school in hope of having a chance  to talk to her but Yeri always finds a way to avoid him. Excusing herself  before he could even approach her to  explain his side and tell her what he truly feels!  


                 Yeri often wonders, what  does he still wants from her? Why does he wants to talk to her?Though she's curious about many things, she prefers to buried that bits of curiosity because she doesn't like the idea of facing Kim Jongin once again!  


                    Honestly, he's annoying the hell out of her! 


                    And what's there to talk about when everything has been cleared out to her already? 


                    Isn't hurting her wasn't enough for him? Be it intentional or not! 


                    Yeri knows that she was being unreasonable ,but she was hurt and keeping  a good distance from him in order for her to easily  move on was the best option.She  know it's gonna be tough since Blue was still her student and she can't ignore him like what she's doing with his dad. But the fact that his still connected to Kai and the kid was an exact replica of his father makes it much harder for her.  


                      And Yeri  don't know if Kai has something to do with Blue's enthusiasm in always talking about his father though she  didn't want to hear anything about him. But of course, she can't tell the kid that! It would break his heart and she doesn't  want him to get affected of the situation between her and his father. As much as possible, Yeri don't want the kid to know that his father  and her  wasn't on good terms with each other. 


                   But Yeri  was wrong at that! How could she  forget that Blue was a really smart kid at  his age. He was able to see through her  and his father. He notice that she  was avoiding Kai and the way he told her  how he felt about it almost made her  cry. 


                    "Please don't fight with dad anymore mommy.  I don't want to see both of you getting sad." Blue says while looking up to her  with those cute bambi eyes of him.


                        'What?Both of them  getting sad?' What does Blue mean?She wonders.  


                       "I'm not fighting with your dad, Blue." Yeri tells Blue and try to sound as convincing as possible.  


                     "But your not talking to him!" Blue point out which lead her  speechless. Honestly! What could she  say that won't sound like they're  not really fighting.  Well, both of them aren't in a fight actually.  It's just that they're  not in good terms either ! 


                    "Do you hate dad? Are you mad at him?" Another question which leave her dumbfounded, once again . Seriously! Smart kid! 


                     Yeri  sigh in defeat because she doesn't  really know how to answer those questions.She look back at Blue who's looking up to her  with those beautiful bambi eyes of him. 


                      "Mommy? " He whines, a bit impatient on her  lack of response.  


                     "Are  you mad at me mommy ?"Someone  interrupted them and Yeri doesn't  need to look who it was. She knew that voice very well,and so does Blue! 


                         "Daddy!" Blue jump at the sight of his father making Yeri spun and she almost punch him when she saw him  with a wide smile plastered on his face while looking at her. 'What the hell?' she curse. 


                     "I----" She mumble,rattling her brain on a good excuse but nothing comes; her brain wasn't functioning properly. 


                      "Of course she wasn't!" Kai exclaimed in an exaggerated tone, that made Yeri glare at him with thoughts of choking him to death. "In fact, mommy is going with us for dinner!" 


                      '  Dinner? '


                    "I am? " She  whisper absentmindedly. 


                       "Yes you are. "Kai says and reach for her hand to hold. She  felt some kind of electric shock as their skin touches . 'What was that?' "Come on!" Kai  drag her  out of the room with Blue holding onto his other hands. Yeri wanted to protest but she  was still clueless of what was happening? And hearing Blue blubber happily about the dinner stop her  from doing so. 


                    "Yeeyyy!" Blue shouted in excitement.  "I want to eat fried chicken dad!" He requested, Yeri look around and saw a lot of her  co-teacher and co-worker who was looking at them with teasing smiles. 'O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter