015

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

             A month pass by quickly , Yeri and Kai's relationship had gotten better and sweeter though they still don't commit to be romantically involve . Kai haven't ask Yeri to be his girlfriend yet though he really wanted her too since he wanted to freely hold her hands and kiss her whenever he wants too. But since they both agreed to know each other more before they step up their relationship to the next level,Kai decided to enjoy the time he spend with her.


                 Kai never fails to pick Yeri up to school and sends her home after. They always ate  breakfast or dinner  together with Blue who was more than happy to spend time with both of them. The little boy could already feels how was it to have a complete family and have a mother to always take care of him. He can't wait till his dad marry his mommy Yeri and have her to live with them. He have always been wanting to have a mom to read him a bedtime story before he sleeps at night or sings him some lullaby, though his dad sometimes did those two things. He knows it would feel different if his mom would do  that. Blue really just want her to be his mom already!  

 

               "Why did you choose to be a teacher?" Kai ask,as they sit comfortably  on the picnic mat while watching Blue run around the park near Han river. 


                Yeri look at Kai since she was a bit taken aback by a sudden question.  No one had ask her before that,not even her bestfriend Lyn.  "Hmmmm... I don't really know. Maybe because I love children and it really makes me happy that I become their second mother as they start going to school! " she beam, remembering the first time she teaches and how good it felt when she could make a child stop crying and make them smile. It was heartwarming and Yeri wouldn't exchange it for anything in the world. That's how much she love children! 


                      Kai look at her with much adoration. The twinkle on her eyes as she talks about her students are making her more beautiful like an angel. Well,she was indeed an angel for him and his son. She's the angel who brought the light back to their lives. The angel whom he promise to keep and cherish for as long as he lives. He didn't know how deep he love Yeri but he knows that she was the one he wanted to spend his life with. But waiting for that to happen was really agonizing for him since he can't help but to always want Yeri by his side and be the last person he see when he sleep then the first person he see when he woke up.  He had been thinking about proposing to her but he just can't since they still haven't step up their relationship.  Should he ask her to be his girlfriend now or still wait for the right time?  But he doesn't know  if he still can wait though?  


                     "Yeri-ah. " Kai called her name to get her attention from watching Blue intently as he runs around the park carelessly which makes Yeri nervous every time he almost trips.  


                        "Hmmm? " Yeri mumble but didn't take her eyes off Blue which makes Kia a little bit jealous of his kid. Sometimes he wonders if Yeri loves Blue more than him?  Well it's useless to think about it since he somewhat knows the answer to it!Of course Yeri loves Blue more than him and he's thankful for it because he knows he could never find someone who would love his son more than Yeri does! But that doesn't mean he didn't feel somewhat jealous about it.  


                      "Be mine! " Kai mumble loud enough for Yeri to hear which makes her flinch a little. He didn't want it to be sound possisive or demanding but his words turns out to be that way because he was nervous and couldn't come up with a good way to ask her to be his girlfriend.  He wasn't planning to actually ask her this way,  he wanted it to be special but the need he feels took over and it's just happen.  Yeri nervously stared at Kai face to see if he was just joking or he was serious because they both a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter