007

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's  POV:  

                        "Sorry for the mess." Kai says as he opens the front door of their house. Messy was an understatement, the house was a chaos and it looks like a storm just pass by.Literally !  


                       "Hmmmm. " I just hummed as a response and look around to where could I put  sleeping Blue  in my arms.


                       Kai must have sense my dilemma."I'll carry him." He offer. 


                         "No,it's okay. Just tell me where his room is?" He didn't argue anymore and lead me upstairs where there's four room facing each other. He open the first one on the right with a minions cartoon character hanging holding a welcome sign. Cute! 


                          I was awestruck when Kai open the door. Blue's room was BLUE!  Literally blue!  The whole room was painted with different shades of blue! Cool ! The wall was light blue, the floor got a darker shade of blue carpet and the ceiling is dark blue as well with stars and moon painted on it  . There's also some sticker stars that I know could glow when the light is off. The bed was cover in a much lighter shade of blue mattress and full of stuff toys. Minions, pororo, iron man and cute cuddly bears. If only the room was organize it would be heaven to sleep in!  Well, what could I expect for two boys living in a two storey house. Of course it would be messy, but I still admire Kai for being able to raise Blue on his own. It must be hard to be a single parent! 


                        Kai tried to clean and organize the room as soon as we came in but I could tell that he was bad at it. "Kai. " I called him. "Let me!" I tell him and handed him his sleeping son.

Author's POV:  

                  Kai just watch in amusement as Yeri clean up his sons room with ease where in he always had a hard time doing so. It only took her a minute to make Blue's bed clean and comfortable, then after that she file the dirty clothes on the hamper ,arranged his toys and books. 'She would be a good wife and a mother one day!'Kai mentally slap himself from his random thoughts.  


               "You can put him in bed now." Yeri's voice snap Kai out of his inner battle  and he did what he was told of. "I'll get something to clean him up while you prepare his sleep wear. " she instructed before she disappear into the bathroom door. Kai didn't know  how is it to have someone else to care for his son and his well being. It was only him, his father and sometimes Mrs. Park who had been there for Blue. He have to admit, he like whatever is happening to them so far. 


                         Yeri came out of the bathroom with clean towel and basin, minutes later. She clean up Blue and change his clothes like  a real mother would do before she tuck him on bed. Kai was just standing in the corner of the room and watch everything in awe. He finally accepted that he was really such a jerk to her! How could he misjudge her without knowing her first? 


                        "It's late. I think I better go." Her voice snap him out of his thoughts,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter