002

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

                        Blue woke up earlier than usual, although he was scared to go to school.  He can't hide the fact that he was excited too! He knows he would meet new  friends,  people and if he's lucky he might meet someone who would fit to be his mom. 


                         Blue was a very enthusiastic about it. He can't wait to be in school already and start his project. FINDING A MOM 101! 


                         Upon arriving at his new school, Blue runs his eyes around. Looking at the new unfamiliar place he would be going for quite some time. Children running and playing around welcome him, he can't wait to make some friends. But first, he has to focus on his mission in finding a mom which he figure would be hard than what he thought it would be. Who could be a good candidate as his mom when most of the female population at his school were already a mother , a wife to be exact. 


                       "You're school seems friendly." Kai commented which snap Blue of his thoughts. "Are you excited? " Kai ask as he bend down, eye level  at his son. 


                   "Very! " Blue in a very cheerful tone answered which cause Kai to smile widely not knowing that someone was watching them with amusement written all over her face. 
                    

                   Sung Yeri woke up with a smile on her face and prepare herself for her first day of teaching at Gangnam Pre-school.  She was excited to meet and teach her students.  According to the principal of Gangnam Pre-school,  most of the students who were enrolled came from a wealthy family that she must have a lot of patient since they grow up to be a little spoiled compare to others, but still that doesn't stops her from being enthusiastic about her first job. She loves children and that's one of the reasons why she chooses to study to become a  teacher; a preschool teacher to be exact. 

                  
                            Once she got off the taxi in front of Gangnam Pre-school, Sung Yeri felt really small like she felt the first time she sets foot at it. The school speaks wealthyness in every corner and she envy these childrens because they were very lucky to be able to attend a school like this. The guard ask for her ID once she reach the gate and it impress her, on how tight the security the school posses.  Makes her want to let her child go to the said school once she had one in the future. 


                            When the guard let her in after confirming from the list that she was the new teacher, she leisurely walk her way to the principal office which would gave her a little bit of orientation about her job. While  on her way, she watches as some children bid good bye to their parents and even nanny, like they almost don't want to be separated from them. Some are even crying and stomping their feet on the ground in attempt to convince their parents to not le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter