|| final ||

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***haven't proof read this chapter,  so forgive for some spelling or grammar mistake**** 

                         "Are you ready? "Kai asked Yeri,  they were in front of his family home;  where they were going to have dinner with his dad.  


                     "Do you think,  he'll like me? " She asked,  voice shaking a bit out of nervousness.  


                  "Oh baby,  he'll  love you.  And whatever happens,  I'll still marry you.  No one could stop my  from it! " He firmly says while looking at her straight in the eyes.  Showing how serious and sincere he was.  


                    "Don't worry mommy.  I already told grandpa that you're the most beautiful and lovable mommy in the world. "Blue interrupts, he look up to Yeri with those lovely eyes of him that was beaming with happiness.  


                     "Thank you my baby." She bent down and hugs Blue,  making the latter giggles in happiness and making Kai chuckle on how adorable his wife to be with their son. 
                    
                        Meeting Mr. Kim was rather full of fun and laughters,  far from what Yeri expects. He was funny and always jokes around from time to time.  He teases a lot,  something that Kai inherits from him.  


                       "Yeri,  thank you for accepting and loving my son and my grandson. " Mr Kim hugs her when they were about to leave.  Kai and Blue was watching them besides his car.  


                       "There's no need to thank me Mr. Kim.  They're my life now and I couldn't be more happy about it.  And Blue was a lovable child,  I fell for him first before his dad. "  she told the elder as they glance at the direction where the father and son was waiting.  


                     "You should call me dad now. "Mr. Kim says.  "You'll be my daughter in law in a few weeks anyway. " 


                     "Okay dad. " She smile and bow.  "See you on our wedding day dad. " 
         


                    "I'm nervous love. " Kai whisper in Yeri's ear as they arrived at the Sung resident.  They were going to meet her parents and discuss about they're upcoming wedding.  


                    "Now you know how I feel when we went to meet your dad. " She chuckles when he pouted.  


                      "But my dad is different.  I know he will like you! " He grumble. "I don't have any idea about your parents.  What if they won't  let you marry me since I am  a single parent? " 


                        "Hey,  didn't I promise that I'll marry you no matter what.  Just like what you promise me.  No matter what reaction they may have,  it will not change the fact that we are going to get married! " Yeri reminded Kai,  then drag him out of the car to walk to their front door;  but before they could knock,  someone already opened the door.  


                     Yeri was about to greet her mother when a voice interrupts her.  


                      "Mommy!  I need to pee! " Blue grimace while tugging on Yeri's skirt.  


                         Yeri's mother got shock to hear what the little cute boy called her daughter. 'Mommy? Is he my grandson?  Why didn't she told us that she's married already?  And who is the handsome looking man?  Is he my son in law? 'Mrs Sung thought.  


                         "Blue,  hold it in for a bit.  We need to greet your mommy's parents first. " Kai scolded his son who was near to crying.  


                         "It's okay baby. " Yeri bent down and carried Blue.  "Can we go inside first umma?  I'll explain everything. " She asked her mother who only nods in response.  


                         Yeri then brought Blue to the bathroom and help him pee.  She wash his hands when he was done and fix his pants as well,  like a true mother as she was. She didn't know that her parents was watching them from the living room since she wasn't able to close the door while Kai introduced himself to them and explain the situation. 


                     "I could see that she was happy and really love both of you. " Mrs.  Sung commented when Yeri and Blue finally settle down with them on the living room.  "So,  I don't see any reason for us to stop you from marrying our daughter. " She says while looking at Kai.  


                     Kai smile widely as he glance at Yeri,  he didn't know that it would be this easy.  He didn't expect for Yeri's parents to accept him and Blue easily."Thank you Mrs. Sung. "


                    "Oh!  Call me umma now! " She demanded.  "And you cute adorable child,  come here. " She gesture Blue to go to her, which the latter excitedly accept.  


                     "Annyeonghaseyo grandma and grandpa. My name is Kim Taeoh but I prepare to be called Blue." He bow nighty degrees which makes Mr. Sung smile. He haven't said anything or show any emotions since they arrived, and seeing him smile while looking at Blue,  makes both Kai and Yeri sigh in relief.  


                      "Oh you're so adorable! " Mrs. Sung dot on her new and first grandchild.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter