003

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

                            "So no one would be mad or angry if I call you my Mom then?" Yeri smile remembering the first day Blue ask her that question with eyes full of hope and anticipation.


                         "Why? Don't you have a mom?" She ask and regret it eventually when the boy eyes shown sadness. She scold herself for asking such question.  


                          "She's died when she gave birth to me. " Blue answer with shaky voice, in the verge of crying. 


                           "Oh! I'm sorry baby!" She exclaim and pull the child into an embrace.  


                           "It's okay teacher . She's in heaven with God and I know she's watching over me." Blue pats her back like he was trying to console her when he's the one who should be console. 


                         Yeri giggles on the child action and she didn't know what makes her say the next words that came out of . "Okay. You can call me mom from now on! " 

                              It's been two months since then, and that's how long Blue was calling , treating her like she was his real mom. Blue was a child that anyone won't be able to resist. He was charming, smart,witty and affectionate that sometimes  Yeri wishes she'll have a child like him too one day. 


                           It was thruthful to say that she fell for the child in such a short span of  time. She had seen his father a few times but growing adoration and crush she have for Kim Jongin  immediately died  when it haven't even grown yet, the first time they come face to face. 

 

                           "Blue, I have something to do at the office! " Yeri tries to reason out as the little boy  suddenly drag her out of the room the moment the bell rings as the sign that the class has ended. 


                          "It will only take a minute mom." Blue look back at her, still dragging her. "I'll introduce you to my Dad! " 


                           "Huh! " She stops on her track,  nervous. She didn't know why but the thought of meeting Mr. Kim scares her! She feels that it wasn't a good idea for some reason.  


                           "Mom, is there something wrong?" Blue look at her with curious eyes. 


                           She knelt down to face the child "Blue I don't think it's necessary for me to meet your Dad." She spoke softly, trying not to hurt the child's feeling. 


                           "Please! " the little boy pleaded and Yeri knows that he won't stop until he gets what he wants. Blue is a very persistent child, she figure throughout the whole time she spends with him. If he wants something, he'll do everything to get it! And who could resist his charm and those puppy eyes which looks very lovely.  


                        "Okay! " She finally gave in "But don't call me mom in front of him." She warn. 


                        "But why?" The little boy looks confused.  
                         "He might not like it." She reasoned and Blue nods like he understood,though he looks sad about it. 

                              "Daddy!" Blue yells in excitement  the moment he saw he's father move out of his car while holding into Yeri's hand. 


                             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter