006

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV:  


                              "Well the test results came out good. He doesn't have any serious illness that we should be worried about." Doctor Park came back after thirty minutes with the laboratory results in hand. 


                          "So,what really is wrong with him?" I ask, still anxious.  


                         "As I suspect earlier,it's just a minor case of flu."Doctor Park started. "I presume he's been skipping meals that's why he's a bit underweight and that's why his immune system is low. I'll prescribe some vitamins and meds for his fever. Make sure he takes it on time and feed him with a lot of healthy foods, so he could recover fast. We won't need to admit him and I'm sure  Blue would love to have his resting time in your home." He turn to my son and ruffles his hair. "Right little man?" Blue nods and smile weakly. At the same time Miss Sung and I sigh in relief.


                        Doctor Park leaves after telling us to came back after five days or in case Blue's fever worsen,which I hope wouldn't. An awkward silence envelops us and I'm sure glad that my son breaks it. "Are you going to take care of  me mom?" He ask Miss Sung with hopeful eyes.  


                       "I- " Her voice trails and looks at me hesitantly, like she wanted me to make the decision or rather  disagree,but  Blue turns to me. "Dad?" 


                      "If Miss Sung is alright with it and if she's not busy." I say, and for some reason I did hope that she'll agree so I could have a chance to apologize. Yeah!  I'm gonna apologize though it's far from my personality.  Because Kim Jongin never apologize!  NEVER!  


                             

Sung Yeri's POV:  

 

                    "If Miss Sung is alright with it and if she's not busy." Mr.Kim say. I was taken a back by his answer, like seriously! It's like he was a  different person I met months ago or he was just being nice to me now because were in front of his son who was sick. Probably the latter! 'Tsk!  I should have known better!'


                  "Mommy, please! " Blue pleaded,and how could I  decline if he was looking at me with those cute puppy eyes of him! Aigooo! 


                    "Okay baby , stop with those puppy eyes already, " I chuckle as I tap his nose. He gesture me to come closer and when I did,he clutch into my neck; wanted to be carried but his father interfer and tell him he'll carry him instead.  


                      "Let me.He's a bit heavy. " He told me.  "Blue, don't give mommy a hard time. " He says as he try to persuade Blue who clutch on my neck tighter. Blood comes rushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter