018

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              "Jongin!? " Yeri held her breath before she blink her eyes and check if Kai  was really awake already.  "Omonnna! " A tear fell down on her eyes!  A tear of happiness! After the long hours of waiting in the Operating room and waiting for the anesthesia to wear off,  he finally woke up.  


             "Hi baby!" Kai  tried to smile though he was still in pain. His body aches so much and his throat felt so dry like he had run in a marathon.  


               "Are you in pain?  Where does it hurt?  Do you need anything? Wait I need to call the doctor! " Yeri frantically asked and  was about to leave the room to call the nurse or the doctor but Kai tug on her hands and pull her towards him.  "Kai? " She look at him with confusedly.  


               "Kiss me! "He weakly mumble which cause Yeri to furrow her eyebrows on him. Did he hit his head so badly?  "Please baby.  I wanna feel you,  I need to feel you to know I wasn't dreaming! That I'm really awake now!" He grumble!  


                  Forgetting and not minding the embarrassment that's creeping up her face,  Yeri move closer to Kai and lean to give in to his request.  Relief and overwhelm filled their hearts as they're lips met for a gentle kiss which lasted for a few seconds.  


                   With their forehead resting against each other,  Kai and Yeri both stare in each other's eye's,  drowning in the love that they felt for each other. Relief and love was written all over their face!  


                  "I love you! " They both mumble simultaneously which brought a smile to their face.


                  "Don't scared me like that again! " Yeri then hit Kai lightly in the arm which causes the latter to groan in pain.  "Omonnaa!  Sorry love,  I didn't mean to! " She apologise quickly but Kai wasn't even paying attention to it.  He was suddenly got stunned by the endearment that she had used.  


                  "Love? " He was looking at her with furrow eyebrow but his eyes couldn't hide the happiness and giddiness he was feeling. She called him love and that's enough to make his heart pounded against his chest.  "Damn!  You'll be the death of me! " 


              She hits him once again.  "Don't even mention something about death.  Don't you know how scared I was. I thought I was going to lose you!  I thought you will leave me and Blue and never come back again." She was crying already after pouring her heart out.  


            Kai couldn't do anything but to pull her closer to him while rubbing her back to soothe her.  "Hey,  I'm alright.  I'm not going anywhere and I wouldn't leave you okay.  I'm sorry if I scared you like that baby.  I'm promise I will be careful from now on! I wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter