014

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV:    
  
                       "Awwww! " Yeri  winced as she  felt the pain when she  slap her face in front of the mirror.  The moment she  woke up and saw the dark circles under her eyes,everything that happen last night comes flashing back like a movie. She  pinch and slap her cheek to check if she was dreaming or not! 


                    "It was real?" She mumble with wide eyes staring at her own reflection. Kim Jongin really did kiss and confess to her. He freaking confess! 


                    Yeri felt her cheek reddened as she touch her lips ,remembering how Jongin's lips felt against hers. It felt so surreal and unbelievable!  When she thought that she should just forget her feelings about him, Kai comes like a prince riding a horse and stop her through a nerve wracking confession!  


                      She can't help but giggle as she remember how he looks so nervous confessing his feelings to her. It's still feels like a dream though she was sure it really did happen! 

 

                      Glancing at the clock at her bedside, Yeri decided to start her morning routine though she still have more than an hour to get ready for school because she might be late if she continue day dreaming about her and Kai.  


                      Exactly forty minutes and she was already on her way out to go to school but before she could reach her door,the doorbell rings. Yeri frown, thinking who might be at the door at this time of hour. The only person that comes on her mind was her land lady,but she already paid her rent last week. 


                    Upon reaching the door,she look at the monitor to know who was there but the person face was covered by a bouquet of flowers.  


                   A delivery man? 


                    But who would send her flowers?  


                     Yeri gaps remembering Kai words last night! 


                   "I'll show you how much I'm in love with you Sung Yeri. "
               

                       "Yeri calm down!" She heave a sigh. "He might be mistaken your unit for someone else! Maybe those flowers weren't for you!" She talk to herself. She look at the monitor and admire the bouquet of red roses with three white roses in the middle .  "But it looks so beautiful! " She haven't receive a beautiful bouquet like that,that's why she can't help but wishes those flowers to be really for her. The bell rings once again, the person at the other side of the door might be pissed at her already for her lack of response,so with a little hope and lots of anticipation; Yeri opens the door to be greeted by a loud voice which she had come to love so much! 


                        "Mommy! " Blue shouted before he hugs her lower body. Yeri was stunned for a moment but she can't help but smile seeing Blue.  She push the kid lightly before she bend down and pulls him to a bone crushing hug. 


                         "Hmmm. Why are you here so early baby?" She ask, forgetting about the flowers she saw at her monitor  and the person behind it. 


                         "Daddy and I are picking you up ." Blue excitedly says,  he was enjoying Yeri's embrace;  already forgetting that he came with his father. 


                         "Good morning." Yeri froze!  She was still processing Blue's words when she heard someone she already knew who greeted her good morning. She feels like there's a lot of butterflies in her stomach and she could almost hear her heart beating so fast. She gather a courage to look up, only to be welcome by a handsome Kai who's wearing a suit which he usually wears to works, holding the bouquet of roses that she saw earlier.  Blue release himself from Yeri's hug and watch his dad and hopefully his soon to be mom. 


                        When his dad told him last night before he goes back to sleep after walking up when they got home that he would court Yeri. Blue frowns, thinking what was that courting means; but when his dad explain to him what it was and that his dad would do it because he loves Yeri and wanted her to be his wife. Blue excitedly hugs his father and thank him for fulfilling his wish. Remembering that he once wish Yeri to be his mom. Blue knows what the word wife means and he also knows that when his teacher becomes his father's wife, she would eventually be his mom. He almost didn't sleep last night because of excitement but he still did since his still a child and he feels tired from playing and studying the whole day. 


                   When the morning comes and Kai told Blue that they would pick Yeri, so they could have breakfast with her before going to school; he couldn't contain his feelings anymore. He jumps around his room yelling that he would have a mommy soon though he could call Yeri mommy already. Kai could only chuckles at his sons response . If Blue was excited and so does he! 


                   "Mind having breakfast with us?" Kai ask Yeri while offering the bouquet his holding.

 
                   Yeri couldn't help but smile as she receive the flowers. "Is this some kind of bribe?" She ask, pointing at the bouquet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter