008

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

 

                  "Kai! " Her voice wake him up from his trance as he look up to see her waving her hands in front of him. He didn't know he got loss by staring at her. The beauty he had notice since he first saw her but tried hard not to acknowledge. Why? 


                Firstly, her beauty was no something that the male population couldn't  missed and that doesn't exclude him. He was smitten by her beauty at first glance! And the attraction was there but Kai knew better than to associate himself to someone who might be in a relationship, so he put up his guard up high that he end up being rude to her during their first encounter. 


                 Second, though his son had mention his teacher being single.Kai didn't want to expect too much and have himself be disappointed in the end. His son never fail to talk about her though! How she's been good to him and how caring Yeri was.Blue even mumble once on his sleepy state how much he wanted Yeri to be his mother. 

                   It was a week before he did something unthinkable, he end up regretting when Blue keeps on telling him how delicious the food Yeri cooked for him and how caring she was. He laugh at the thought of his son crushing on his teacher! 


                    "I wish she could be my umma!" Blue mumble before falling into a deep slumber. Kai stared at his son for a good minute before he sigh deeply and lift him up to his bed. He knows that his son always wanted to have a mom. Though he never fails to show how  much he love him ,Blue was still a kid and needing some love and care only a mother could give. 

                      "Kai! " Yeri snap a finger in front of his face to catch his attention.  "You're spacing  out."


                      "Sorry. " He cleared his throat and rub the back of his neck to hide the embarrasment as he silently curse himself. He glance at the mother clock before turning his attention back to Yeri.  "It's late, we better rest already. " He motion her upstairs and lead her to one of the guest room. 


                     "I think it's better if I slept at Blue's room,so I could monitor his condition." Yeri told Kai as they reach the end of the stairs.  


                      "Are you sure?" Kai ask "Won't you get sick too?" Though he doesn't want to sound worried, his voice betray him. 


                       "I'm... sure." Yeri stutter a little while trying to calm her fast beating heart. He was worried about her and it makes her her flutter. 'Oh, calm yourself heart!' 


                 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter