019

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                       "So,  when are we going to tell Blue? " I ask Kai as I finish talking to Lyn who's now talking care of Blue since I decided to stay in the hospital to take care of Kai.  

                     "As soon as I got discharged from here." Kai says with excitement lacing around his voice. "He will be thrilled and excited for sure. " He chuckle while I smile from his statement.  

                   "I think so too! " I chuckle as I recall the first day of school where Blue as me if he could call me mom. Guess he got what he wanted now and it's for real this time.  


                     "Do you have a boyfriend or husband teacher? " a question that shock Yeri for a moment and she just look at Blue dumbfounded.  It took her a while before she regain herself from the shock. Who would have thought that at a young age, the boy has a mature mind by the way he ask and thinks. 
                      "No! " She then reply as she pray and hope that the little boy wasn't crushing on her because she didn't want to reject him and she didn't know how! 
                           "Really? " The boys beams and smile widely,showing his pearly white sets of baby teeth. And his next questions shock her once again and she wonders, how many times would she be shock on the bluntness the little boy possess. 
                        "So no one would be mad or angry if I call you my Mom then?" 

 

                  "Why are you smiling? " Kai snap me out of my memory lane.  "I hope I'm the one your thinking about! " 

                         "Well? " I decided to .  

                   "Yahhh! " he grumble glaring at me.  Sometimes it makes me wonder if I could survive taking care of two kids?  

                     "I thinking about Blue. " I then says,  making him raise his brow at me.  

                  "I just remember the first day of school where he ask me if he could call me mom. " 

                  Kai then smile,  he knows about it since Blue told him and I think Blue was also the reason why I end up loving his dad.  He really did play Cupid on us!  But I won't complaint since I got two amazing people in my life now.  

                 "I love you  babe.  And thank you for loving me and Blue. " He pull me closer as I was just sitting besides him on hospital bed.  I hug his waist then and rest my head on his shoulder,  enjoying the feeling of being close to him as I nearly lost him in an accident.  

 


                "Dad! Mom! " I hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter