001

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

                          "Dad, when are you gonna give me a mommy? " Five year old Blue ask his father. Kai just smile and continue helping his son on dressing up for his first day in school. "Dad? " Blue nudge his father. 


                      "Okay! You won't stop until I answer right? " Kai look at his son as he comb it's hair. 


                        "YES!" Blue answer and wait for his father to talk. 


                          "When I find a woman who will love you as much as I do! " Kai was serious about it. He loves his son so much and if he will to marry someone in the future he only wants the woman to love his son as much as he did or maybe much as he did. It's not important if she wasn't pretty, beautiful or y.  If she will love and care for his son like a real mother would do ,then  it's more than enough. 


                               Kai was a single dad. Blue was the fruit of love between him and Sojin, his first girlfriend and first love. Kai and Sojin was graduating in high school when Sojin got pregnant. They were both young but they decided to keep the baby despite the disapproval from Sojin's parents who wanted her to have it aborted.Kai ask help from his father for financial support since he was still studying during that time. He's dad was very supportive and provided his and Sojin needs.  He was excited to be a grand dad too! 

 

                                    Everything was going well before Sojin gave birth.  Kai started going to college,  he started working on his father company during his free time. Kai's dad help them find a good place to live and Sojin's pregnancy was going well too ,or that's what they thought so! When the time of the delivery came Kai was very excited and nervous , he was going to be a father. He was holding a velvet box on his pocket while waiting outside of the delivery room. He will propose to Sojin , he was just waiting for the right time. The right time which never came! Sojin died when she gave birth to Blue and Kai becomes devastated by it that he never dated anyone since then though there's a lot of girls who shows their desire towards him. He decided to focus his life to Blue and on his work. His friends sometimes even for being cold hearted towards the member of the opposite .


                              "But I want a mommy already! " Blue stomp his feet to the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter