004

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

 

                       It's been months since that incident happen and Yeri tried hard to avoid Blue, though it was hard since he was still her student and every time she did; her  heart breaks into pieces. She hates herself to see Blue gets disappointed and sad whenever's she refuse to spend time with her.  During breaks or lunch, she would lock herself in the teachers office doing nothing. Blue already have a big space in her heart but she got really hurt by his father accusations that she decided to do what she thinks was the best solution.  Runaway! 

 

                            On the other hand, the little boy notice his  teacher becomes distant with him since the parent teachers meeting.  He wonder why? Did his father do something for his teacher which he already got used to treat as his mom,  for her to start avoiding him. He's a smart kid and only a fool wouldn't notice that his teacher was avoiding him since then. That night when they got home from the meeting,  his father talk to him and told him to stops calling and treating his teacher as his mom. Did he talk to his teacher too?  

 

                    "Have you heard the news?" Blue heard one of the teacher talk to the other as he walk by in one of the classroom.  He was looking for Miss Sung. Blue wasn't the type of child who would eavesdrop on a conversation but he doesn't know why he did! 


                        "Heard what?" The other ask. 


                       "Miss Sung filled a resignation.  She's just finishing this week." The teacher sadly inform the other. 


                      "Oh! Why? She's good despite being inexperience!" There's a tone of disappointment from her. 


                      "I know right! I kinda like being friends with her too. I'm sure many students and teachers would miss her!" 


                         Blue walk blankly on the hallway after hearing that teacher Yeri would leave his school already. He wanted to cry but he knows it would not change anything!  He ask himself if he had done something to make her come up with that decision?

 
                        Throughout the day, Blue becomes very quite and Yeri notice it. She approach the little boy before he could leave home. 


                      "Blue, are you okay?" She ask. 


                       The boy look up to meet her eyes and she was shock to see tears b on the corner of his eyes. "You're leaving me too. Just like my mom!" He shouted before he run out of the room, leaving Yeri frozen at her spot. She didn't know where the boy had known the news of her leaving the school and she didn't know he would react like that. She sigh deeply as she suppress her tears.  She didn't want to leave him too but she had too. She doesn't want to cause any trouble for the little boy and she didn't want to see his father too who apparently broke her heart for God knows what reason. 


                       
                           Blue was silently crying when his father pick him up from his school and he immediately went to his room and lock it when they reach home. He cried all night and didn't open his door despite his father plead,who becomes worried if his sons behavior. 


                                  Kai  then decided to use one of the spare keys to open Blue's room and when he did, he saw his son was already asleep with traces of tears on his cheek. His heart sunk ,knowing that his son cried to sleep and he wonder what could cause him to cry so much like he did? Was he being bullied at school? 


                            It was dawn when Kai  check on his son again and found him shaking under the comforter.  He check on his temperature and found out that he's having a high fever. 


                          "Mom!" The little boy mumble which startle Kai  for a moment.  He look at his son and move closer to him, so he heard what Blue was mumbling.  "Mommy! Please don't leave!" Kai's steps back a little the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter