c h a p t e r s e v e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After quickly packing up their bags, Jaehwan and Hongbin walked out to the front door and thought that they could ask for their money back as they’ve paid for a week. Jaehwan kind of shocked as he saw Taekwoon stood in front of the table and handed some more money towards the woman. She took it and kept in the drawer, thanking Taekwoon for the big amount of money; Jaehwan estimated it would be a large amount as the thickness of the notes wasn’t a joke.

 

“Boss, why did you do that?” Jaehwan asked.

 

“Just in case you’re running away, I know that you aren’t going to be here.” Taekwoon said; taking the bags from Jaehwan and Hongbin then walked out of the motel.

 

“Don’t worry, uncle. Father knows what he does and please believes in him. Now, let’s go!” Sanghyuk pulled Hongbin with him, leaving Jaehwan behind; following them slowly with heavy sigh.

 

Jaehwan was greeted with Taekwoon standing next to his car with their sons already in the back seat. Smiling sadly at his boss, Jaehwan approached Taekwoon with heavy steps.

 

“Come, Jaehwan…” Taekwoon opened the car’s passenger door for him.

 

“Boss, do you think this is the right thing for me?” Jaehwan entered the car and looked up at him.

 

“This will be the right for you and your son. I’m doing my best for both of you.”

 

“But why?” Taekwoon smiled.

 

“We’re going to be a family anyways.”

 

Closing the door close, Taekwoon ran towards his place and started driving off the car towards his house. It only took ten minutes for them to arrive at the place Taekwoon had been living with his small family. While driving through the wealthy looking house, Jaehwan can’t do anything but has his mouth wide agape. He’s hundred percent sure that his boss is a lot wealthier than his husband, but he still love Wonshik. Who wouldn’t love their own husband?

 

“Boss, is this where I’m going to live with Hongbin?” Jaehwan asked, turning to his boss.

 

“Yes, it is. Don’t you like it?” Taekwoon asked.

 

“I don’t think that I suit living here. This place is too luxurious for me.”

 

“Your previous house just as big as mine, so doesn’t make fuss about it. This is the only place suit you two and I won’t letting you to go anywhere.” Taekwoon warned.

 

“Papa, let’s just stay here first then we can decide where to go. You said I need a nice place and here is nice enough. Only for this time.” Jaehwan could only sigh heavily and nods.

 

Taekwoon unlocked and opened the door after he helped his employee with his bags. Jaehwan could only admire how responsible his boss looks. How his broad shoulder moves when he pick up the bags easily; which it’s hard for Jaehwan to do it alone. Oh god, Jaehwan isn’t supposed to admire someone’s husband when he’s in conflict with his own.

 

“Hongbin, do you want to sleep in the same room with me?” Sanghyuk asked while he already holds on Hongbin’s hand.

 

“Who give you the permission to do so, Sanghyuk?” Taekwoon asked with a frown.

 

“You won’t let him sleep with me, Father?” Sanghyuk pouted and stomped his feet when Taekwoon shook his head.

 

“Let’s go, I will show you your room.” Taekwoon lead them upstairs with Sanghyuk still has his pout on his lips.

 

“Does our room needed to be upstairs too? We’re okay with any room downstairs.” Jaehwan stated which he quickly shut up when he received a glare from Taekwoon.

 

“I will decide where your room is.”

 

“Oh, boss you’ve become scary again. I’m sorry, okay?” Jaehwan smiled and patted his shoulder. “You can continue showing us.”

 

Once Taekwoon opened the door to a white painted room, Jaehwan jaw kept falling. “Boss this room is too much. Even my room aren’t this big!”

 

“Papa, don’t yours and Dad’s room this big?” Hongbin asked, trying to tease his papa. This got Jaehwan flustered.

 

“If you need a bigger room, you can room with me instead.” Jaehwan turned to his boss with a frown.

 

“I was wondering do you like me, boss?”

 

“What are you talking about?” He totally tried his best not to stutter. “If you need anything, call for me or my son. I’ll be in my room, which is just across your door.” He then walked out of the room towards the said door.

 

“Uncle Jaehwan, let’s go to my room and take a look!” Sanghyuk exclaimed.

 

“I need to start unpacking my things, cutie. Why not you go with Hongbin and I promise you I will come after I finish unpacking.”

 

“Then, why not I help you with unpacking? I never do it myself.” Sanghyuk then pouted. “Father and Daddy never let me do it myself. They always do it for me.”

 

“Doesn’t that mean you’re not a big boy, Hyuk-ah?” Hongbin teased.

 

“Hey, I’m a big boy! How can you say that to your boyfriend?” The little boy started slapping his boyfriend’s arm.

 

“You guys are so cute. I wish I can see you two get married.”

 

“That would be years ahead, uncle. But you will still look pretty even you’re old, I believe!”

 

“Are you sweet talking to my papa? How could you do that while I’m here?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter