c h a p t e r t e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

six am and i need to sleep now. go comment after reading this, people. Also I just finished watching Sanghyuk's Chasing movie and that's the reacon behind me delaying to update this. and if you haven't read a keo fiction from vanillabin, Reassurance, go read it. I went crazy over that fiction. it's marked rated because of trigger warning. ok bye for now. sorry for the delay.

Taekwoon walked over towards his soccer friend and the other’s half-brother to greet them goodbye. He knew that it’s still early for him and Jaehwan to leave the party but he thought that maybe he just need some times alone for himself to think of everything he has talked with Hakyeon through the phone. He needed to make his decision not just for him but also for his family; Hakyeon included.

 

“Why are you leaving so early?” Doojoon asked and Taekwoon could see Wonshik coming from the corner of his eyes.

 

“I’ll have to go home early because I’m leaving my sons without guardian. Who knows what they’re going to do with the house?” Taekwoon asked out jokingly.

 

“When did you have more than one child?” The soccer player asked out of curiosity.

 

“The other one isn’t my son but my son’s boyfriend. Well since they’re dating, I guess the other boy is my son as well.”

 

“You’re living with Jaehwan?” Doojoon’s half-brother, Eunkwang asked with few lines of wrinkles appeared on his forehead

 

“How did you know I’m living with him?” Taekwoon’s cue to frown but soon disappeared with a tap on his shoulder.

 

“He knew that our sons are dating.” Wonshik said. When Taekwoon turned around to face him, Jaehwan’s husband gave him a slight apologetic smile. “I haven’t introduced myself but maybe you knew me already since I punched your face the other day.”

 

“Yes, Kim Wonshik. I was about to sue you but thanks to Jaehwan for offering me something to stop from suing you.” Taekwoon’s obvious smirk startled him. “Anyways, I’ll get going now before my precious sons burn the house.”

 

Taekwoon walked over to Jaehwan who’s waiting for him at the entrance. He seemed cold so Taekwoon took off his blazer and put in on Jaehwan. “Why do you have to wait for me here?”

 

“Why do you take so much time by just saying goodbye?” Jaehwan shot him back the question with cute face expressing anger.

 

“Do you have to be so cute yet so mad?” When Jaehwan blushed, Taekwoon knew he hit the right pot.

 

“Can we just go home now?” Taekwoon chuckled when the younger avoid his eye contact.

 

“Okay, my date. We should go home because I’m scare our sons will burn the house.” Holding Jaehwan by his shoulders to keep him ward, Taekwoon lead him towards their awaited car; not knowing there’s a pair of eyes watching each of their steps.

 

Taekwoon never ever thought that what he said is going to become real.

 

Hongbin nearly burn the house.

 

“What are you doing?” Jaehwan shouted and pulled his son away from the stove then quickly turn the fire off.

 

When they arrived at the house, Jaehwan said he felt uneasy and Taekwoon thought that it’s because of Wonshik’s words but when then entered their house, a burning smell reeled up their nose and both of them ran towards the kitchen. There they saw a panic Hongbin trying to put the fire away with a paper but ended up burning everything. Luckily they got home at the right time.

 

“What are you doing in the kitchen without adults, Hongbin? This is a dangerous place and you don’t even know and care about cooking!” Jaehwan lectured his son with one scale of higher than his normal tone.

 

“Sanghyuk wants to eat instant noodle so I tried making it.” Hongbin explained.

 

“Then where’s Sanghyuk?” Taekwoon asked and Hongbin pointed at the bathroom near the kitchen.

 

“He got scared once the fire is out of control and I told him to go in the bathroom.”

 

Before Taekwoon could start his step, Jaehwan rushed towards the bathroom with worried face. He knocked the bathroom door loudly before it’s opened revealing the son with wet face. Jaehwan quickly picked him up with the boy burying his face on his papa’s shoulder. He patted the scared boy’s back gently before bringing him out of the way towards the living room.

 

“Papa is sorry that I left the two of you home without food. I should’ve cook something before going out. Are you hurt anywhere, baby boy?” Jaehwan frantically checked Sanghyuk’s body to make sure he’s fine once he land his on the sofa.

 

“I’m good but I was worried. I’m scared that papa and father will get mad once you guys got home. We shouldn’t start a fire.” The cute angel explained between his sobs.

 

“How can we be mad when you guys might get hurt somewhere?”

 

Sanghyuk stared at the new papa. “You should lecture us.”

 

“I will do that later, Hyuk. When you’ve calm down, that’s when I’m going to lecture the both of you. Also, Hongbin told us everything.”

 

Taekwoon and Hongbin came towards the open room and the father took his place next to Jaehwan before pulling his son onto his lap. He then kissed all over the boy’s face and place his lips on Sanghyuk’s before pulling away and hugged him.

 

“You’re fine now, Sanghyuk. Everything is fine.” Sanghyuk hugged him tighter. “Do you want to sleep with me tonight?”

 

Unexpectedly, Sanghyuk shook his head and retreat his arms from Taekwoon.

 

“I want to sleep with Jaehwan Papa tonight.” Sanghyuk once again moved to sit on Jaehwan’s lap. “I’ve been sleeping with papa these past nights. I feel comfortable in his arms.”

 

Taekwoon frowned. “No, you’re not going to sleep with him tonight! You either sleep in your room or my room.”

 

“Taekwoon, he’s not disturbing me.”

 

“It’s not because he’s disturbing you, Jaehwan.” Taekwoon’s voice seemed to be getting higher. “He now thinks that he’s comfortable with you. Who knows when Wonshik will come and take you back? Maybe tomorrow and if now maybe it’ll be sooner. If he gets used to you around and suddenly you’re bad to that husband of yours, what will my son do?”

 

“Taekwoon…”

 

“Shut up, Jaehwan! I don’t know how you can easily win everyone’s heart but stop! I don’t need heartbroken because of you.”

 

Taekwoon didn’t know what got in him for saying that. Once he got into his room, he quickly regretted his words.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Jaehwan woke up a little late as he’s a little tired from the incident happened the night before. He thought that maybe Taekwoon had calmed down from his anger last time. He knew that Taekwoon love Sanghyuk a lot and got hurt by the poor boy’s words. Even he would upset if Hongbin said he’s comfortable with someone he just knew for days than someone he’s known for his whole life.

 

Jaehwan went to check his friend in his room but found none when he knocked and got into the room. He thought that maybe Taekwoon went to the office early in the morning. Ever since Jaehwan moved in the house, Taekwoon gave him days off until Jaehwan decided he’s good to go back to office. Of course Jaehwan still did his work, but he always finished it at home in Taekwoon’s office.

 

“Ah, I’ve already thought of this house as home.” He said it alone while he’s sitting on Taekwoon’s expensive bed. He looked around the room and smiled by himself.

 

“Papa, what are you doing here?” A boy appeared on the door frame with sleepy eyes.

 

“Come here, Sanghyuk.” He ushered the boy to get in his wide opened arms. “Do you know where your father went? He seemed to be going out early.”

 

The boy who had been burying his face on Jaehwan’s chest looked up. “Maybe he went to office but he usually come back home around afternoon since its Saturday. Do you have anything you want to talk to him?”

 

“Not really but I just want to apologize for yesterday. I think he got hurt.”

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one who should apologize? It’s me who said that I’m comfortable with you and doesn’t want to sleep with him.” The sad face that appeared on Sanghyuk’s face made Jaehwan pouted.

 

“Maybe the two of us should apologize. Then, we can make a good family afterwards.” Jaehwan encouragingly smiled at the boy.

 

“That would result of you marrying him, Papa.” Hongbin out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter