c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is so short. I'm warming up? Sorry... I'm back with Kratos comeback.

 Jaehwan quickly ran after his husband and son then kneed down on the floor. When he finally reached for their legs, he hugged them tightly; he cried his heart out. Both husband and son tried their best to take their legs off of Jaehwan’s hold, slightly kicking his upper arms. The sobbing man tries his best not to let go but eventually stared up when a pair of arms hugged him. He looked whether it’s any of the two that hugged him.

 

“Jaehwan, let’s stop it okay?” Jaehwan let their legs go and those two walked away, leaving Hakyeon hugging Jaehwan.

 

“Why is this happening to me?” He basically talking to himself but Hakyeon replied him anyways.

 

“You don’t deserve any kind of rough treatment. It should be me. It is all my fault.”

 

“Yes, it is your fault! If you don’t seduce my husband, things won’t be this difficult!” Jaehwan’s punches might be weak but enough to make Hakyeon stumbled on his .

 

“I will try to make things right. I promise! I will try, Jaehwan. I didn’t mean to make things worse. I’m sorry.”

 

“Cha Hakyeon!” They heard Wonshik called out for Hakyeon and Hongbin calling them to move faster to get out of the house.

 

“I’m sorry!” Hakyeon said before running down the stairs with teary eyes.

 

“Jaehwan…” Taekwoon tried to reach out for Jaehwan but the other guy pushed his hand away and ran after the three that seemed to be already in the car. “Wait, Jaehwan!”

 

Taekwoon quickly ran after the other and held him still when he’s about to run of the moving car.

 

“Hongbin, don’t leave me!” Jaehwan shouted his heart out, wailing for his son.

 

“Jaehwan, get your head straight!”

 

“He left me, Taekwoon! This is all your fault! If you didn’t kiss me, this won’t happen!” He punched Taekwoon repeatedly on the chest but Taekwoon forcefully dragged him inside and tossed him on the sofa in the living room.

 

“Father, what are you doing?” Sanghyuk asked when he witnessed his father tossing the still crying guy. The small guy quickly hugged the poor man. “Even if you’re mad, don’t hurt him!”

 

“Sanghyuk, get out of here. I have a business to settle with him. You won’t want to see me doing what I’m going to do!”

 

“Father, calm down please. Things won’t be settled if you’re furious.” Sanghyuk was forcefully dragged away from Jaehwan when Taekwoon pulled him and tried to bring him away.

 

“Taekwoon, stop! Stop hurting your own son. He’s not doing anything!” Jaehwan sternly said despite the still flowing tears on his face. He tried to pulls Taekwoon hand off of the hurting boy.

 

“Father, we’re all in a mess now. Please...” The son pleaded towards his father and eventually Taekwoon softened and hugged both of his beloved and repeatedly saying sorry after getting on his sense back.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I shouldn’t have been furious.” Sanghyuk nodded but Jaehwan kept crying.

 

“Papa…” Sanghyuk moved and held on the young man’s cheeks, wiping the tears off. “We’ll get over this, okay? But even if we failed, I promise I will make you happy.”

 

No one understand. This is not what he wanted. Jaehwan just wanted his family back. He should have them again in his arms. Hongbin is the only one he needs. He’s his source of living. He can’t continue living his life without his precious son. He can’t get over anything without the boy. He might not be his flesh and blood but Jaehwan really did love Hongbin a lot. Nothing and no one can change that. He’s all he need.

 

But it’s his fault as well. His fault for following his own heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter