c h a p t e r f i f t e e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11th January and i am now twenty years old. sobs.

I'm twenty and still sleepy.

The traffic jam just got on Taekwoon’s nerve so much. It’s not that he never been in the kind of situation, but things that happened the whole day just make it hard for him to not be mad at everything. He lost a client that would only cooperate with Jaehwan, he didn’t have his lunch and Sanghyuk’s attitude problems. He kept on slapping his steering, groaning loudly.

 

When he arrived at his house, he angrily pressed the front gate’s controller until its fully wide open and he could drive in the compound. He slammed the car’s door hard after getting out of it before patting the car and saying sorry. He didn’t mean to hurt his one of favorite car. He walked in the house but stopped as he felt something was wrong. There’s something definitely wrong.

 

He heard laughter.

 

So, he walked towards the kitchen after throwing his briefcase on the sofa. He was shocked but the scene in front of him just melt his heart and all of his anger vanished. Sanghyuk is happily helping Jaehwan cooking while playing around.

 

“What is this?” Taekwoon asked after clearing his throat.

 

“Oh, father! You’re home!” Sanghyuk cheered. “I’m cooking dinner with papa.”

 

Jaehwan walked towards Taekwoon with a soft smile on his lips, wiping his wet hands on the apron, and loosens then took off Taekwoon’s necktie before ing some of the upper buttons of Taekwoon’s shirt. He then proceeds to take the coat off of Taekwoon’s and hung it on his arm.

 

“You must have been so tired today. Do you want to have shower first?”

 

Hearing that, Taekwoon couldn’t say anything but just nodding his head. Jaehwan smiled and walked away, probably towards his bathroom.

 

“Sanghyuk, what happened to Jaehwan?”

 

The little boy just shrugged and proceeded to cut the carrots.

 

“I’ve warm up the water in the tub. Do you want anything else?” Jaehwan asked when Taekwoon walked in the bathroom.

 

“Jaehwan, what happened?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You’re suddenly changing its scaring me.”

 

“Nothing happen, okay? I just need to wake up and face the reality. If you don’t have anything else you need, I should go continue my work in the kitchen.” He smiled and Taekwoon thought that his messy brain just got solved with just a simple smile.

 

“Jaehwan…”

 

“Yes?”

 

He pulled the younger man by the arm and held on his jaw before kissing Jaehwan’s lips then pulled away after some second passed. He saw Jaehwan’s eyes widely staring at him. Taekwoon caressed the man’s blushed cheeks and smiled.

 

“I love you.”

 

With that, Jaehwan’s tensed body melt and he replied Taekwoon with a kiss on the elder’s lips. Taekwoon doesn’t need the answer now, just his lips on Jaehwan’s.

 

“I swear to god I think I should just push you to the church and marry you off.” Here come the son’s nagging voice making them pulling away from each other embrace.

 

“Can’t you knock before entering?” Taekwoon asked.

 

“The bathroom door opened widely for everyone to see. So, I will get a little brother now?”

 

“Sanghyuk!” Both parents shouted once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter