c h a p t e r t w e l v e

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so finally yay update. as everyone requested, I've changed my other fiction from oneshot to chaptered fiction (soulmate) but I will update that after I finished making sequel/prequel of This Unsaid first. but, please depress on on this chapter first.

Warning : swearing!

The Dad smiled at the two sons in front of him holding hands and walked together along the pool. When Hongbin turned around to stare at his Dad, the boy smiled up at him brightly and called him over before settled down by the pool. Wonshik sat down next to his son while Sanghyuk stayed at the other son, secretly staring at Wonshik with curious eyes. The oldest only smiled at him who made Sanghyuk hid his face on Hongbin’s shoulder.

 

“Hyuk, you don’t have to be scared of my Dad. He is nice I swear!” Hongbin tried to assure him. “It’s not like he will eat you.”

 

“But he punched Father, Hongbin.” Sanghyuk tried to reason but deep inside he knew that Wonshik wasn’t really mean it to touch his Father in a wrong way.

 

“I’m sorry about that, little Sanghyuk.”

 

“You hurt your family.” Sanghyuk tried acting all brave but in the end of his sentence, all he did was hiding next to Hongbin.

 

“I did and I won’t deny that but I am here to fix everything again.” He smiled. “Will you help me, Sanghyuk?”

 

“I have to ask father for permission first. I can’t make my own decision.”

 

“He’s already helping me to get close to Jaehwan. Isn’t he a nice person?” Wonshik leaned close to pat the younger’s head.

 

“It’s good to hear that he’s actually helping, not breaking you guys apart.” Hongbin interrupted.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Both Sanghyuk and Wonshik asked at the same time.

 

“It’s nothing. I was just being negative. We’ll really go back as a complete family. I know that Papa still does love you. He will accept you.”

 

“But Hongbin, aren’t you meddling in adult’s business now? Shouldn’t papa make his own decision?” Sanghyuk held on his lover’s arm. “You should stop asking the adults to make up their mind according to your wish.”

 

“Your Daddy is going to be staying here from now on and you still expect me to live in here? He ruined my family.”

 

“But then, you’ll have to blame your dad too for ruining his own family. You can’t just blame on one person when this matter involved two persons?”

 

“Are you trying to lecture me now? You know actually nothing. You don’t know how I feel when my family is breaking, Sanghyuk.”

 

“I thought I’m the only one who understands you. I guess I’m wrong.” He smiled bitterly at Hongbin. “If you think that way, I don’t mind if Father actually tells his feelings towards papa and we will be over!” He got his feet out the pool and walked away from there inside the house.

 

“Hongbin…” Wonshik held on his shoulder. “Go get him again.”

 

“There’s nothing I can do. He’s totally upsets. I am a jerk, Dad, just like you.”

 

“You shouldn’t be like me. You should be like Jaehwan.” Wonshik patted his back. “Let’s go talk to him again.” The Dad got up and helped his son before making their way inside the house.

 

“Hakyeon Daddy, did you see Sanghyuk?” Hongbin asked Hakyeon who’s having some fruit snack in the living room. The elder turned around and stared at both dad and son with a smile plastered on his lips.

 

“He asked for Taekwoon so I told him that he’s at the kitchen with Jaehwan. Probably they’re in the kitchen. Did you do something wrong?” Hongbin’s guilty face gave Hakyeon the answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter