c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry that i delayed this. this uhh a hurried chapter before i went amnesia with the plot.

“Are you happy now that the one that have been loving you so much hurt like hell?” Sanghyuk answer after reaching Hongbin’s desk right when the Calculus teacher went out.

 

“What are you talking about? You’re still not over the fact that we’re over?” Hongbin laughed making the whole students in the class stared at them. Just like a week ago, they’re both lovely together.

 

“You definitely know what I am talking about. I am definitely not talking about us!”

 

“Then, who are you talking about?” He busied himself while asking question, definitely not making any eye contact with his ex-boyfriend. Scared he would give up on his own ego.

 

“Hongbin, please. He’s sick at home and all he wants to is meeting you!” Sanghyuk slammed his palms on Hongbin’s table. The once calm boy loses his temper.

 

“Tell him, I don’t care. Now, excuse me. I have my business to finish.” Hongbin stood up while clenching his fist.

 

“Do you think that you’ll be happy doing this? Hurting your own parent and torture him like he’s not worth it.”

 

Sanghyuk wanted him to be back to Jaehwan, pull his papa in his arms and hugs him. Tell Jaehwan that it’s okay and he hasn’t lost his precious son. Sanghyuk wanted to be the one mature in handling problems between them. It’s just that Hongbin’s ego won’t break down. He’s like a devil wanting to start a devilish plan.

 

“Well, I don’t know which parent you’re talking about.” Hongbin turned to Sanghyuk when he stopped at the class entrance. “Because I have both parents at my house, loving each other. Why? Does your parents breaking apart because of how right I am?”

 

Both of them ended up at the discipline room, facing their discipline teacher.

 

 

 

Wonshik walked inside the company’s building with Hakyeon walking on his side. Hakyeon told the receptionist to tell Taekwoon that he and Wonshik is there. She saw how Wonshik held his hand with his so Hakyeon slowly pulled his hand away, turning around then head to the elevator with finger pressing the upward button desperately. Wonshik could only sigh and follow the elder man.

 

“Why did you do that?” Wonshik asked when they’re finally in the elevator.

 

“Do what, Wonshik?”

 

“Letting my hand go.”

 

“I am still Taekwoon’s husband. I shouldn’t ruin his image in his own building.” He turned at his lover and smiled a little. “I’m sorry, okay?”

 

“I know your situation. I should understand.” He walked out right the moment the door opened on the right floor.

 

“What do we have to talk about with Taekwoon?”

 

“About Jaehwan and Hongbin.” He was about to say more but his phone rang and he saw the school’s number on it. He turned to Hakyeon asking him to go first.

 

“Hello, is this Mr. Kim?” He heard a male’s voice from the other side of the line.

 

“Yes, I am. Is anything happening to my son?” He asked worriedly.

 

“May I ask you to come over to the school for a while if you’re not busy?”

 

 

“Do I really have to? I am on my way to an appointment.”

 

“I tried calling Mr. Lee but he didn’t pick up the phone. It is important, Mr. Kim. Hongbin got into a fight.”

 

“Okay, I will be there soon.” He hung up the phone and saw Taekwoon and Hakyeon hurried towards him with worried face. “What happened? Anyways, I can’t discuss things with you now. I need to go to the school. Hongbin got himself in trouble.”

 

“So is Sanghyuk.” Hakyeon said and sighed. “Let’s go.”

 

When the three arrived at the discipline room, they saw two students with bruises on each face, wrinkly uniforms staring at them. Sanghyuk was quick to stand up and gasped at his father’s appearance. On the other hand, Hongbin just smirked at them wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter