c h a p t e r s i x

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for waiting. Also, I'm looking for someone who can help me with the poster for this fiction?

Sanghyuk pulled his Father out of the house compound, straight to their parked car. Taekwoon opened the door for his son to hop in then got on his seat. His son quickly looked for something in the car while Taekwoon watched each of his movement. When he finally getting what he needed, Sanghyuk smiled brightly at his father while showing him the wound patch he stored in his father’s car. This kid really is a smart one, Taekwoon thought.

 

“You look ugly with that wound showing, Father. We need to cover it!” He safely tried to reach for Taekwoon’s cheek.

 

“Thank you for the thought, my boy.” He smiled at his son.

 

“Now, where are we going to? Where can we look for Uncle Jaehwan and Hongbin?” Sanghyuk asked eyes full of worries.

 

“I know there’s a way to look for them.” Taekwoon thought for some more while looking into his contact list and suddenly he stopped at a certain number. “Jaehwan’s cousin was my worker.”

 

“Then, try contact him Father!” The beautiful kid excitedly claimed.

 

With Sanghyuk’s command, Taekwoon quickly contact the number and waited for a few seconds before the other line being picked up. He let out a relieved sigh when someone picked up the phone. He’s sure that Jaehwan’s cousin got a soft voice but the one answering the phone had a thick voice. Did he change number? Then it’ll difficult for them to look for them. A lot of questions and planning went through Taekwoon’s head but the thick voice rang him from his thoughts.

 

“If you aren’t going to say anything, I’ll hang up.” Okay, maybe he should try his luck by asking first.

 

“I’m sorry, is this Kim Seokjin’s phone number?” He hoped. Same goes as Hyuk.

 

“Yes, it is. May I know who this is?” Oh God, thank you a lot.

 

“I’m Jung Taekwoon, his old employer. I really need to talk to him right now. Oh wait, is it Contractor Kim Namjoon I’m talking to, Seokjin’s fiancé?”

 

“Oh right, Mr Jung Taekwoon. It’s been some times since we meet each other. How are you? Are you calling my sweetheart again to ask him to work with you again? I’m totally forbid him, Mr.” Namjoon said without any hesitation.

 

“Of course I’m not taking him away, Mr. Kim. I have a family business going on with him. So, I really need to talk to him right now. It’s regarding his cousin, Jaehwan.”

 

“Is anything wrong, honey? Who’s calling?” Taekwoon listened from the other line. Yes, Seokjin is there. “Hello, Mr. Jung? Is everything alright there? Namjoon said you want to talk about Jaehwan.”

 

“Oh, thank God you answer me, Seokjin. I need your help in finding your cousin. Or has he contact you and tell you where he is?” The guy on the other line gasped.

 

“Something happened, boss? Why out of sudden you ask about him? If he disappeared, shouldn’t his husband be the one asking me?” There goes the investigation.

 

“You can ask me everything later on but for now, please contact him and ask him where he’s at. I need to know his whereabouts.” After hearing the ‘yes, sir’ Taekwoon hang up.

 

“We’ll know where Hongbin is now, father?” Sanghyuk asked.

 

“I hope we will. He’s our chance.” Taekwoon picked his son up to his seat and pulled him to his chest.

 

After a few moments of cuddling, Taekwoon phone went off signalling he got a message. With a smile on his lips, Taekwoon started his car after locking his phone and putting Sanghyuk safe on his seat. They’ll meet Jaehwan and Hongbin. Mostly for Hongbin, right?

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Lee Jaehwan!”

 

Jaehwan looked up at the familiar face that just yelled out his name loudly. “Seokjin? What are you doing here?”

 

“What do you mean by that? Of course I’m here to meet you. How can you not telling me anything? Why are you here?” Jaehwan stood up and the latter quickly hugged him.

 

“I’m eating breakfast here. Can’t you see?”

 

“Stop saying nonsense, Jaehwan. Did Wonshik chase you out? I’ve told you he’s not a good person!” With an angry sigh, Seokjin sat next to him.

 

“How did you know that I’m here?”

 

“I have a nice nephew here who’s too nice to even lie. God, thank you so much Hongbin!” The soft guy hugged his nephew head and kissed the forehead.

 

Hongbin sensed the glared his Papa gave him so he quickly apologized. “I’m sorry, papa. Uncle Jin really wants to know where we’re at so I send him our location.”

 

“It’s okay then.” Jaehwan let out a sigh. “Don’t use my son again. I don’t like being mad at him.”

 

“You won’t even pick up my call if I call you. You expect me to look for you first?” He punched the young father’s shoulder.

 

“How did you know I’m not home? Did you go to my house?” He asked before sipping his morning coffee.

 

“Mr Jung called me and asked for my help.” Seokjin handed him a piece of tissue when Jaehwan spitted his coffee a little hearing his boss’ name. “So, he asked for my help. He said you aren’t home and sounds worried. I sent him the location. He might be here in a few minutes.”

 

“Why do you have to tell him?”

 

“How would you want me to act then? He’s the one that telling me to look for you. If not, you might be homeless!”

 

“We’re already homeless, Uncle. But don’t worry, my papa and I will be fine because we have each other.” Hongbin showed his dimple smile.

 

“This kid, you’re cute and responsible. Not like your dad. I will kill him later.”

 

“Then, I’ll be orphan again if you kill him. I just want him to be happy. Just let him stay alive if he’s happy like that. I know it’s wrong but, I’m happy if everyone is happy.”

 

“I hate you, Jaehwan. You have a nice son. Not like mine. Jimin is making me having headache every day.” He dramatically massages

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter