c h a p t e r o n e

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you just going to ignore me now?” Jaehwan yelled at his husband while tearing up. “Tell me who that guy you met yesterday! Why are you guys kissing and hugging? Answer me, Kim Wonshik!” Hongbin was eating his breakfast at the kitchen and could hear his Papa yelling as loud as he can. Honestly, his papa never yells that loud as he’s always the soft person. He never once scolds Hongbin on his mistakes but would softly talk to him. This one and half year of Hongbin living with them, this was the first time Hongbin heard his Papa being mad at his Dad. They’re always like the happiest couple on earth but those expectation people had on them crashed last night, the night they found about his Dad’s secret.

 

Last night, Hongbin and his papa went out to a quiet famous restaurant for dinner since Jaehwan was lazy and Wonshik didn’t come back as he said he’s having too many works in office. Of course they would understand Wonshik since he’s working on his own company. While Hongbin and Jaehwan happily eating on their foods, a familiar figure came in the restaurant with another person along with him. At first, Jaehwan didn’t realize it until his son asking him if it’s that his Dad or he’s just delusional because he’s already missing his Dad. Jaehwan chuckled at the question and turned to look at the table Hongbin pointed at. It would be ridiculous if Jaehwan didn’t recognize his own husband, but the other guy was a stranger to him. They’re too close, too intimate and too into their own conversation.

 

“Should we go and tell Dad we’re here?” Hongbin suggested and stood up, ready to walk over towards his Dad’s table. Jaehwan stood up as well to greet his husband but suddenly he pulled his son and hid Hongbin’s sight with his chest, hugging him tight. “Why, Papa? Aren’t we going to great Dad?” Jaehwan just patted his son’s head and turned to look at the two figures kissing passionately without concerning about their environment.

 

“He is my high school lover! He’s my first love and he’ll always be my love!” Wonshik spats back at Jaehwan making the fragile person cried hard. “What am I to you, Wonshik? What is this two years of marriage to you? What is Hongbin to you? Is this why you haven’t been touching me since three months ago?” Jaehwan stuttered those questions while sobbing his heart out. “I’m not answering your questions and don’t bring Hongbin into this matter!”

 

“I know I’m still a kid, Dad. I know, but seeing Papa crying like this make hurt too!” Hongbin tried to meddling between them. “Why are you doing this to Papa, Dad? Aren’t you guys always in love with each other? I thought I have the perfect family.” Hongbin didn’t wait for his Dad to answer his question, instead he brings his Papa to his room and wait until he stopped crying and eventually fall asleep.

 

Once he come out of the room and prepare for school, he’s met with his Dad having frown on his face, Hongbin walked over to him and wiped off the frown with a slight kisses. “I know both of you are miserable now and I’m sorry for not having the right to the problems you guys are in right now.” Hongbin received a hug from his Dad who’s been reciting ‘I’m sorry’.

 

 

 

 

The moment Sanghyuk arrived at school; he waited at the bench near the school g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter