c h a p t e r e l e v e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry that this is such a late update and short chapter. Feel like this is such a crappy update because I wrote this between 3 hours. Also, why don't you try checking out these fictions; Whatever you want it to be by kpop_addited (NAVI couple) & Sweet Couple, Adorable Twins by Jjongie04 (KEO with twins Rabin). Hope you enjoy! Plus, no update until after my religion celebration day.

“Daddy, you’re here!” They heard Sanghyuk exclaimed from afar and the young boy ran towards him then hugged him making Hakyeon’s shirt wet. “You are here and I miss you so much, daddy!”

 

“I miss you too, baby boy.” Hakyeon picked the younger boy in his arms. “Let’s get you change. You’re wetting me.”

 

“Should I follow as well?” Hongbin asked from afar and Hakyeon smiled at him.

 

“Of course you can follow us. Come here with me.” Hongbin went upstairs holding Hakyeon’s hand.

 

“Now everyone prefers him over me.” Jaehwan finally said after watching his sons went away with Hakyeon.

 

“What are you saying? It’s nothing like that.” Taekwoon said while walking towards Jaehwan.

 

“You’re finally going to be with him in the end so there’s no place for me here. Wonshik is the right one for me. I should go back to him.” Jaehwan turned his way but Taekwoon held him and saw the tears coming out of his eyes.

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” Taekwoon quickly wiped off the tears.

 

“Don’t ask me that, Taekwoon. I don’t even know!” Jaehwan tried to push the elder away from him.

 

“Shush, calm down Jaehwan.” He quickly pulled the younger in his arms and hugged him tightly. He pulled him to sit down on the couch with Jaehwan still in arms.

 

“You left early this morning.’ Jaehwan started between sobs. “I was waiting because I thought you were just tired yesterday. You were mad last night. I wanted to apologize.”

 

“You’re not wrong. It’s not your fault about last night. I should be the one who apologize. Now tell me what you were thinking.” Slowly Taekwoon his hair.

 

“I thought I lose my kids and you to Hakyeon.”

 

“Why would you think of that?”

 

“You kissed him and look at the kids, Taekwoon. They’re following Hakyeon easily like he never did anything wrong. No one even show his scars. Look at me, who would want me?”

 

“I still would have you if anyone doesn’t want to accept you.”

 

“Are you sure? But we’re just friends.” Jaehwan’s last word seemed to be stabbing him quite deep.

 

“Of course…” Stuttered, Taekwoon let out the confirmation. “We’re friends after all.”

 

“What is he doing here?” Jaehwan seemed to calm a little when he asked the question.

 

“We’ll try mending our relationship.”

 

“But you don’t love him, Taekwoon.”

 

“How could you be sure about that? You don’t know what really in my heart.”

 

“It is because you’re like me.” Taekwoon froze in his seat while hugging Jaehwan loosely. How did Jaehwan found out about this? When he heard Jaehwan giggled, He stared down at the younger with a frown. “Look at your face, Taekwoon. I really thought you might like me but no, we’re friends!”

 

“Don’t play like that again.”

 

“Is Hakyeon will be here long?”

 

“He might start living here again because he wants to make sure that he didn’t lose Sanghyuk’s trust. Are you okay with him being here?”

 

“Why would I feel bothered? Isn’t it nice that I can try knowing him more? I know that he cheated with Wonshik before but Wonshik told me he love me yesterday.”

 

“You really do believe in him?” Taekwoon pulled away from the hug. “You can’t just believe in his words. What if he lied to you?”

 

“He won’t do that ever again. I know he’s sincere now.” Jaehwan smiled up at him but Taekwoon thought something was missing along with the smile. “Should I cook something for everyone?”

 

“You don’t have to.” A voice interrupted. “I’ll be doing the job since it’s mine.” Hakyeon said and walked towards the kitchen.

 

Jaehwan quickly walked towards the kitchen and upon knowing that someone exist next to him, Hakyeon turned to face him with a smile from the fridge.

 

“Are you sure you’re going to cook? Sanghyuk wants…” Jaehwan couldn’t finish his sentence when Hakyeon cut him.

 

“Sanghyuk likes my cook the best and he must’ve missed my cooking.” Honestly, Jaehwan thought Hakyeon’s words seemed to be sharp but he shoved the thought away.

 

“Then, should I help you with anything?”

 

“You don’t have to since you’re the guest here. You can’t have yourself getting hurt. It’ll be bad.” Though the smile Hakyeon gave Jaehwan seemed to be nice, negatives thought would still came in Jaehwan’s mind. “Anyways, this might be informal but I wanted to apologize to you for cheating with your husband and made you suffer.”

 

“Yes you’re one of a kind .” He blurted out without realizing but Hakyeon would still keep the smile on his face.

 

“I know I am, Jaehwan. I don’t mind you keep call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter