c h a p t e r f i v e

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll head home now, boss.” Jaehwan said to Taekwoon while tidying up his desk.

 

The journey to his house seemed to be longer than he thought it felt during the other days. It felt like something delayed him from going home earlier. With accident happened at the road, the traffic lamp broke and a chicken delivery guy nearly scratched his husband precious luxury car Wonshik let him use. After opening the automatic front gate with a remote, Jaehwan drove the car in the house’s compound. The moment he stepped out of the car, an aura seemed to be telling him that something’s happening. Either it’s something bad or not.

 

Jaehwan unlocked the door and stepped in the house then took off his shoes.

 

“Good thing you’re home, Jaehwan.” He heard his husband thick voice from the living room so he headed there. Shocked when he saw his two big luggages on the floor at the living room, Jaehwan stared blankly at his husband. What’s in his head wasn’t telling him the truth, right?

 

“What is it, Wonshik?”

 

“Well, doesn’t these luggages tell you enough of the information you need? I want you out of this house, Jaehwan.” Wonshik did a kick on one of the luggage.

 

“You know I don’t have my family by my side, right? Where would I go when there’s no place for me?” Jaehwan’s legs melted at the shock then kneed on the floor.

 

“You don’t have to knee and beg me. I don’t need you anymore! I have my love by my side now. I don’t care where you’ll be going to. When you already got a place, let me know so court’s letter will be sending there.”

 

“What do you mean, Wonshik?” Though Jaehwan don’t want to look at him anymore, he has to now.

 

“You’re so dumb, Jaehwan. Do you think I would still keep you? I’ll meet my lawyer later to settle up our divorcement. I will fight for custody too since Hongbin is my son.”

 

“What have I done to you that you hate me this much?”

 

“You hurt Hakyeon and you still think that I will let you go? There’s no way for that.” Wonshik smirked and stood up. “Kindly remove yourself out of this house. You may take your time. I’ll send the rest of your belonging once you get a place. Aren’t I still nice to you?”

 

After a last kick on the luggage, Wonshik started to walk away but stopped when he saw Hongbin coming down with his backpack and bag.

 

“You’re really going to follow after him?” Wonshik raised his voice at the boy, scaring Jaehwan. The moment Wonshik started to raise his hand, Jaehwan quickly hugged Hongbin tightly.

 

“Don’t hurt my son! I will do anything to you if you dare lay your hand on him!”

 

“You know how to threaten me now? Fine, let’s see how much you’ll let him suffer with you. You’ll end up sending him back to me and I will fight for custody!” After his foot lay on Jaehwan’s hip, Wonshik walked upstairs to his lover’s arm.

 

“Papa, are you okay?” Hongbin asked his Papa as Jaehwan’s face scrunched as if he’s in pain.

 

“No, son Papa is okay. Let’s go out now before he’s getting madder.” Slowly, the two father and son walked out of the house when suddenly Wonshik voice could be heard, calling them.

 

“Leave the car key since it’s not yours.”

 

After 30 minutes of walking nonstop from their house, Jaehwan and Hongbin stopped in front of a motel with Jaehwan hesitating to enter the decent looking building on not.

 

“I’m here with you, Pa. I will always protect you.” Hongbin held his hand and they gathered up their courage to enter the motel.

 

“Your room is on the second floor, number 21.” The administrator handed them a key and sked them to follow a guy.

 

“Tomorrow is Sunday; I will try to look for a place. Do you want to come along?” Jaehwan asked his son after they finished settles down.

 

“Papa, my job is to stay by your side. Of course I will be with you everywhere we go.” He held his hand tightly and smiled sweetly like everything happened doesn’t effect on him.

 

 

 

 

It’s Sunday and of course it’s time for Taekwoon to rest or maybe just sleep in until near noon. When he felt a body dipped next to him the morning after, Taekwoon knew that his Sunday will be disturbed not by his husband. Well, that won’t be Hakyeon because that guy didn’t come home the day before. The soft touch on his cheeks made him smile because he knew that hand belonged to someone the most special to him.

 

“Father, wake up please.” Sanghyuk’s soft voice rang on his ears and he smiled before opening his eyes, staring at his angel.

 

“You know how I will rest when it’s weekend, right?” Taekwoon slowly sat up on the bed then pulls his son on his lap. “What is it that you want, my boy?”

 

“It’s Sunday and I always go out on a date with Daddy but since he’s not home, let’s go on a date!” Like a lovely son he is, Sanghyuk kissed all over his father’s face.

 

“Have you already had breakfast?”

 

“Not yet since Daddy’s not home, father. Why not we eat outside?” With wide eyes full of cuteness, he asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter