c h a p t e r s i x t e e n

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this should be updated yesterday but my network rebelling on me lol

He can’t focus on the game. His mind just too tiring right there to think about winning the game. He should just be sitting next to the coach but he is the team’s captain. He should be in court and beat the hell out of the opposite team like he always did but it’s just not today. He hadn’t been training with his teammates for days and the couch wanted him. The team and the school need him.

 

“Hongbin!”

 

He heard the coach shouted at him and he turned around to ask what was the problem then suddenly a ball hit straight to his face. The captain fell down on the floor, sight slowly fading while his ears kept hearing some people rushing to him; the medical team. Ah, it hurts now.

 

When Hongbin opened his eyes, all he could see was a blurry scenery of the nurse’s room, so he blinked his eyes for a few times to get a clear sight. Once his eyes are clear enough, he turned to his left to look around but jumped slightly when he saw someone was sitting and staring at him deeply.Oh, it’s his ex lover.

 

“How are you feeling?” The boy in front of him checked on his face worriedly.

 

“I feel hurt.”

 

“Where does it hurt?” Sanghyuk tried to communicate with his ex lover but the other buy just suddenly cried so he can’t do anything but hug the crying boy while patting his back gently. “Shh, everything will be okay, Hongbin.”

 

“No, it’s not going to be okay. Everything is going to crash now.” The way Hongbin gripped on his arm just made Sanghyuk more worry.

 

“You just have some bruise on your face. It’ll heal in a while. You’ll still looking handsome. The coach will understand.”

 

Hongbin didn’t reply with anything. Instead, he just cried harder while holding on Sanghyuk; making it’s hard for the other boy to calm him.Sanghyuk just won’t understand about this. It isn’t the game he’s talking about right now. He definitely already forgotten about the game for the past two months when he heard about his dad and papa already divorced.

 

“Do you want some water?” Sanghyuk offered when Hongbin had been lying down on the bed after a sad 20 minutes of sobbing for 3 minutes. Instead of saying anything, the boy just nodded without looking at his ex lover.

 

The small smile on Sanghyuk’s lips never fade though it’s just small and Hongbin noticed it. After handing him the water, the boy proceed with boiling an egg until it’s cooked then took it out before sitting back next to Hongbin. When Sanghyuk tried to massage the egg on the captain’s bruised cheekbone, Hongbin moved away out of shock.

 

“What are you trying to do?”

 

“I am trying to save your handsome face from getting any worse.” So, he let Sanghyuk do it.

 

Lee Hongbin didn’t know how long he had been staring at Sanghyuk because all he could see on the other face was beautiful, kind and happiness. The kid still has his smile while focusing on soothing the bruise. He would sometimes blow on the bruised cheek then smile just sweetly.

 

“Are you happy?” The patient asked.

 

“Well, are you?” Sanghyuk shot back with a question before smiling yet again. “I am happy now.”

 

“I am not happy.”

 

“Why are you not happy? I let you walk out of my house with your dad last three months and a half is for you to be happy. What’s the matter?”

 

“I don’t want this divorcement ever happen.” Be fore he could say more, Sanghyuk interrupted.

 

“It happened and they’re both happy. Don’t you love my Hakyeon daddy?”

 

“I do…”

 

“Then, why aren’t you hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter