f i n a l e

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you think that this lily should be held in your hands and not mine?” Hongbin asked his boyfriend as they’re getting ready for the wedding.

 

One of their parents are going to have the second wedding of their life. They decided that Sanghyuk can be their ring barrier while hongbin just escorting him while holding a flower. Although it’s their second wedding, they still hold it grand because they simply got money. Money wins over everything; people’s badmouth for example.

 

“Shut up, Hongbin. Can’t you see that I am so freaking nervous right now?” Sanghyuk is way too irritated to talk to his boyfriend right now. They’re waiting until the door in front of them being open and they can enter the venue together to deliver the rings.

 

“Why are you being so irritated. They’re already getting married in the inside maybe. Oh right, they need the ring you’re holding. Relax, babe. It is just another wedding.”

 

“Hongbin, before I kick where it hurts the most, you better shut up.” Hongbin gestured himself zipping his lips as Sanghyuk glanced at him. “Can’t you kiss me now to release this nervousness?”

 

“What if the door suddenly open?”

 

“It is just a short kiss, Hongbin.” He whined and that’s enough to make Hongbin lean close to his face and attach his lips on his boyfriend’s pursed ones. But as expected, the door opened when the two of them were having their ‘short kiss’.

 

The priest had to clears his throat a little loud through the microphone to get the teen couple to break away. Sanghyuk was the one realizing the situation and quickly pulled away from his beloved boy. A rosy shades of red appeared on his cheeks which made Hongbin chuckled before placing Sanghyuk’s hand on his elbow as they begins to walk down the isle together. The guests that watched them cooed at how cute they are but the youngest of the two kept his eyes on the floor because he’s too embarrassed to face the front.

 

“Sanghyuk-ah, you have to hand the rings now.” Taekwoon whispered as his son weren’t moving even when they stopped in front of the couple. The boy looked up at the grooms in front of him and handed them the rings. The priest only stares at him as he blushes.

 

Hongbin handed the flower to his lover before leading him to stand nearby the grooms, next to Taekwoon and Jaehwan who’s also standing near two man. When the priest announced that Wonshik and Hakyeon is finally an official married couple, Taekwoon was the first one to shed tears. Along those years being wedded to Hakyeon, he realized that he did love Hakyeon as a good friend. Also, because Hakyeon’s mother was not that, he felt pity for his ex-husband.

 

“Congratulations, Wonshik!” Jaehwan shouted when the couple part away from the kiss and they smiled at him as he showed them his two thumbs up.

 

“They look so perfect with each other. Why did I force them to break away before?” Hongbin sighed as he held his lover on his side.

 

“You weren’t forcing them to break away but my father and papa. You were basically nice to them. What a bias kid.” Sanghyuk said but then kisses his boyfriend’s cheek. “But you realized you’re a fool. That’s good.”

 

“When will our other parents going to get married?”

 

“Jaehwan papa and father? Didn’t they clarified about it before? Let’s just agree with them. We’re still kids and kids should listen to their parents well.”

 

“But you always kiss me and father aren’t liking it. You just disobeyed your parent!”

 

“That is a different case!” Sanghyuk pouted before releasing himself from Hongbin then when to hug Taekwoon.

 

“Did you argue with Hongbin again?” Taekwoon kissed his son’s head as Jaehwan nudged Hongbin.

 

“Yah, did you make our little Sanghyuk mad again?” Jaehwan interrogated him with a little tone of tease.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter