c h a p t e r n i n e

Our Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/updating while eating baby foods/

I'm Eunkwang & Doojoon trash. Also Hyoyeon trash. just bear with me. If you guys have instagram, can you please follow @drownmeinstars & @leo4ken if you guys need daily posts of KEO. I'm actually happy when scrolling their posts. okbye.

 

Wonshik walked down to the kitchen, greeted by nothing but the loneliness. The day of the fight with Jaehwan’s boss, Hakyeon said he’ll be going to stay at his parents’ house because he doesn’t want to make things worse. Every day was tough for him because now that he lived alone, he had to do everything by himself. How he’s a stupid when he know nothing about house cores. Of course he wanted to call Hakyeon but that guy already a mess after the fight. He’s alone; Wonshik is alone in his big house.

 

Calling Jaehwan would be the best solution. He knew that his husband has the heart of an angel. He will easily forgive him if he at least tries seeking for forgiveness. Of course no, his pride won in this situation. Nothing can beat his pride. Hongbin, he should apologize to that boy too. How can he be so stupid and childish when he already has the family every want would dream of? He’s a freaking idiot. Regretting wasn’t something he needed now.

 

Everyone in the office witness the miserable Kim Wonshik because in three days straight he wore the same clothes which haven’t been ironed. The son of the president of the company had always come in smart and glowing like he’s the happiest and handsomest man anyone could ever see. Oh God, how he’s so not organized when living alone. He really needed Jaehwan back to him.

 

A knock being heard on his door and his secretary came in.

 

“He’s still hasn’t coming back yet?” Eunkwang, his secretary which is also him and Jaehwan mutual friend since collage, asked while staring at his boss. “Haven’t you tried calling him?”

 

“It’s still office hour and we shouldn’t talk about personal life.” Wonshik stated.

 

“You’ll disappear when the hour end and go to somewhere even I can’t find you. Why don’t you try call for him? He might be waiting for your calls. Jaehwan is an angel and he’ll forgive you. Have it a try! You’re a miserable man so go fine him before you bring down the company with your stupid pride!”

 

“I am not taking the company down.”

 

“If you’re not, tell me why the our clients complaining about your attitude while in meeting? You didn’t even concentrate and you still saying you’re not affecting the company?” The secretary slammed his hand on the table. “Your father had been asking if the company is doing well and I can’t lie any further. I’m just a secretary who wants to feed my family well but I’m getting this stress from my friend’s father.”

 

“What did he say?” Wonshik asked.

 

“He heard from your uncle that you’re putting some trash handling the meeting. Am I a trash to your uncle?” He sighed and sat on the chair across his boss. “Forget it and just go look for your husband. Bring him back because seeing my friend being a widow worse than having a stress.”

 

Wonshik quickly stood up and got his blazer that he hanged on a standing hanger.

 

“Where are you going?” Eunkwang asked.

 

“You told me to look for my husband.” The secretary palmed his face.

 

“It’s still office hours and I don’t want your uncle to see you sneaking out. Starting tomorrow, I will clear out unimportant schedules and let you have some free times. Also, you’ll need to attend Hyoyeon’s engagement party.” Ah, right, his dad’s adoptive daughter. He never likes her due to his parents’ attention quickly shifted to her after his biological sister dead due to kidney problem. “You still don’t accept her because your parents love her like they love Jiwon?”

 

“You know how I love my little sister a lot, right? They can’t just love someone else’s daughter after lost their own daughter.”

 

“Don’t you think that you’ve been a complete jerk to her? She has tried everything to make you proud of her.”

 

“She took Jiwon’s ambition.”

 

“Because she tried to be a sister you can proud have. Isn’t it enough that you didn’t let her attend your wedding? Stop acting like you didn’t care about her when you actually keep watching her from afar! Seriously, is your life only about hating on people that loves you? Can you not listen to your head and get a grip of your own heart? You’re attending this or my half-brother will punch me to death. Or maybe he’ll just kick a ball towards my balls.” Eunkwang sighed.

 

“I don’t have clothes to wear.” Eunkwang took a look through his phone as he saw someone email him a photo.

 

“You really need to go to this party. I’ve already bought you a pair of formal clothes. I tell you that you’ll regret this if you didn’t go to this party. I’m dead serious.”

 

“What’s the matter, really?” Wonshik threw back his blazer somewhere.

 

“Jung Taekwoon will attend the party as well. He’s my half-brother’s quite good friend and we play soccer together a lot.”

 

“Tell me your point, damn it!”

 

“You punched him, remember?”

 

“You mean my husband’s employer?” Wonshik asked. “, did he attending that party?”

 

“He might know where Jaehwan and Hongbin stay.”

 

“Why would he? He’s just an employer to my husband.”

 

“If an employer coming to your house with their son, does that still means employer-employee relationship? I don’t think so.” Eunkwang said with full of confidence.

 

“Does that mean him and Jaehwan seeing each other behind my back?”

 

“Can you think positive for some times? I heard your son dating his son. I am the outsider know your family well more than yourself. Wake up, Kim Wonshik!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter