Ugh

Gay Boyfriend

The first few days of being a couple was never been easy for Sehun. The whole school, especially boys, freaked out when the news about the gay boy dating the perfect girl spread wide. Whispers and murmurs could be heard anywhere, neither girls or boys.

The boys in the whole school always glared at Sehun in annoyance because he had snatched their crush ever so easily. They guessed that Kai had matchmaking them out of her will, just because Sehun's title as 'Kim Kai's cousin'.

And that was not the only one. There was plenty of negative rumors about Sehun spread like a wildfire. Most of them was made by boys. Like, Kai forced Krystal to date his cousin for the sake of his image, or Krystal just using him as a rebound guy because she couldn't move on from her ex, et cetera. While the girls said they were pitied Krystal, and Sehun didn't deserve her at all.

At those points, Krystal would came defended and comforted her boyfriend. Although she knew better that in this entire world, the boy who should be the one come and rescue the girl, not the other way around. But she didn't mind. She just wanted to be a good girlfriend and prove to him and all of the people that she would never leave his side, and supported him whatever happens. Besides, a couple should protecting each other, right?

Luckily two weeks had passed and the chaos were under control. This Saturday, the ridiculous couple -their title from the entire people of the school, included teachers, janitors and guards- had planned a short trip around Seoul to refreshing themselves. Well, it wasn't a date but she assumed so.

"Soojung, where are we going first?" Sehun asked with eyes focused on the road. And that made the girlfriend snapped her head at him in one second. Admired by the way he called her by her Korean name for the first time. She smiled favorably.

"Soo, where are we going?" He asked once again when he got no response and instead he caught her stared at him dreamily. "Huh? Oh..." She looked away and cleared awkwardly. "We're going to the mall first before head to the pet shop." With that pulled her phone and pretended to be busy with such flustered face from embarrassment.

"Okay." He chuckled lowly. She looked adorable when she felt embarrassed and it amused him. At a moment like this, he realized that he had no reason to regret for accepted her as his girlfriend.

They were go out due to the school stuff. They need to find a frog and another equipments for biology's experiment. Being a couple so they paired up for the task, much to his dismay.

It wasn't like he didn't want to be paired up with her, but the glares he earned from Krystal's fanboys were sometimes too much.

But as always Krystal would always shooed them away. He always felt thankful and bad at the same time whenever she did that. He knew it shouldn't turned out like that.

Anyways, after strolled around the mall for hours, they got what they needed and headed straight to the pet shop. Arrived at there, they looked around for a while before searched for the frog. She let him to choose whatever kind of frog he wanted.

Krystal was never fond of animals like frog. She's fine with bugs, or even snakes. But not frogs. For her, frogs are noisy, weird, disgusting and somewhat scary. If it wasn't for the sake of her grade, she would never want to deal with that thing.

After some observation, Sehun chose bullfrogs. "Soojung, I chose bullfrogs. What do you think?" He nudged her and pointed at the frogs.

"Uh, are you sure? Don't you think it's too big? I mean, why don't we use some smaller frogs?" She narrowed her eyes at the frogs.

"I'm sure. It would be more easy for us to observe the frog's stomach if it's bigger." She cringed immediately. "Then how about we just take one since it's big?" At least if they only have one frog, the disgusting scenery can be lessen.

"We couldn't. Mr. Shin said we need to have one frog each even though we do it in pairs, remember?" He reminded her.

She pouted hard and slumped her shoulders dejectedly.

"Fine." She sighed heavily.

He noticed her gloominess and decided to cheer her up. He gently held her hand and caressed it with his thumb. "Hey, don't be like that. I'll deal with the frogs, don't worry. You can make the report if you want." He said softly at her. "Really?!" She was very surprised and beamed immediately. "Yes." He smiled reassuringly.

She was beyond happy. Not only because of the frogs, but also his sudden sweetness. And she couldn't help herself from gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

He was taken aback from how she reacted but decided to gave in. He will do anything as payback for her defense for him.

"Thank you, Sehunnie." He smiled. "No problem. Now let's pay for the frogs." Her heart was thumped wildly. She smiled blissfully when she thought their relationship was made progress after two weeks. At the moment, she felt like nothing would ruin her mood after her romantic scene with Sehun.

Or so she thought.

Done paid, they walked to the door. Eyes focused on the doorknob. They were about to open the shop's door when someone beat them to do it. A figure appeared behind the door.

"Sehun-ah!"

The couple looked up and Sehun smiled in delight. On the other hand, Krystal widened her eyes in shock then turned into a scowl.