The Date

Gay Boyfriend

"Aren't you coming along?" Sehun asked while grabbed his car key. "Of course not. I have a date with pillows and bolsters. Since you will not around for a day, I'll have a peaceful sleep without being kicked out from the bed." "It wasn't my fault you insisted to sleep in my room although there's plenty of rooms in here." "Whatever. Now go, shoo."

The bell rang on her house, it only took her 3 seconds to opened the door. "Hi, Sehun. You looked dashing." She smiled widely. "Hi, Krystal." He smiled back awkwardly. Both of them looked gorgeous with just simple outfit. Sehun with his plain v-neck shirt, maroon jacket and trousers. While Krystal with brown shirt, and brown coat hanging on her shoulders. "Let's go." Sehun grabbed her hand. Her heart beats uncontrollably.

Heart, calm down.

They entered his car, and drove away. "Sehun-ah, where are we going?" "Myeongdong. I want to buy running shoes, and look around." He smiled.

That was rare.

She stunned. He looked so dashing with that smile. Usually he always looked awkward around her.

Arrived in Myeongdong, he started the Kai's 'How To Comforting Krystal Jung' hints. "Krystal, do you want some ice cream?" She nodded happily. They went to ice cream shop. "One chocolate flavor and.." He turned to her. "What flavor do you want?" "Chocolate mint." She said excitedly. "And chocolate mint, please." He ordered. "Okay. Then it will be $10" The cashier said. She was about pulled her purse, but Sehun stopped her. "It's fine. Let me pay." "Really? Wouldn't it burdensome?" "Of course not. I'm the guy here."

How gentleman.

"Here's the orders." The cashier gave their orders. Sehun thanked the cashier, and she gave him a wink. Being the dense person he was, he didn't notice it. So does Krystal, who ate her free ice cream happily.He glanced at her. Kai was right.

Krystal always happy when it comes to foods. Moreover, free foods.

On the way to sports shop, he noticed there's something else beside the bill. "What is it?" She asked. "Phone number, I think the cashier who wrote this." He frowned. "How flirty." She snorted. "Just throw it away." He nodded.

They entered sports shop. Since Sehun knew exactly the shoes he wants, he paid and they walked out. "Sehun, let's have a lunch. I'm hungry." She said while tugged his sleeve. "Okay, you're choosing the place." "Really? Then let's go." She dragged him somewhere.

"American foods?" He observed the place. "Yes. Is it okay? I missed American foods." He nodded. "I want burrito, taco, salads and diet coke." She ordered. "Sehun-ah, what do you want?" She turned to him. "I'll have french fries and diet coke." "Anything else?" The waitress asked "No." They said unison. The waitress nodded and went. "That's it? No wonder you look like a chopstick." She said. He frowned.

"Really? But Kai said I'm a tooth pick." He said innocently. She laughed. She felt thankful that Sehun could make her happy with just a simple act. Unlike a certain someone who hurt her also with a simple act.

The foods arrived. Before went, the waitress - not-so accidentally - tripped and fell onto Sehun's lap. There, she grasped his .

He froze.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Krystal almost yell. She knew the waitress purposely did that. The waitress got up. "I'm really sorry, sir." "Aish, go away." She glared at the byuntae waitress and called a waiter. "Please wrap the foods and give me the bill." She paid and walked out with Sehun.

They found a bench in some area that wasn't really crowded and sat there. She looked at the frightened Sehun. "Sehun-ah, are you alright?" She patted his back. "Krystal, that noona were grasped my . It's scary." He said bluntly while shaking. She sighed and held his hand. "Calm down, it's alright. Let's eat." He nodded.

"Anyway, why are you asking me hang out suddenly?" She asked in the middle of eating. "You looked so gloomy these days. Kai and me assumed that you have some problems. So Kai asked me to comfort you, he said asking you to hang out is one of the way to comfort you. He was also taught me a few more ways." He explained.

Kai.

She should be know that guy was behind all of this. "Really? What else?" "Kai said I have to always treat you nicely. No protesting. And when you looked sad, I should do this."

He hugged her. "This."

He kissed her nose. "This."

He kissed her forehead. "This."

He kissed her cheek. "And this."

He kissed her neck.

She flinched.

"Also, when you're cold, I should hug you and caressing your hair. Like now, even your face are so red because of cold. Come here." He hugged the stunned Krystal and began caressed her soft hair. She hugged him back. "Do you think all of that is comforting?" "Very. Thank you so much, Sehun-ah." She tightened the hug.

It was almost dark, they decided to go home before late. They arrived at Krystal's house. "Sehun, thanks for hang out with me today." "Never mind. Actually, I want ask you something today. But it's too late, I'll just ask you in school." "Is that so? It's okay, just ask now before you forget."

He hesitated at first. "Well, I always wondered since middle school, why did you often smiled at me sincerely unlike other girls who was mocked me, why you didn't seem uneasy when Kai teased us, although we weren't that close. So did at Monday three weeks ago."

Should she say to him? She took a deep breath.

"I did that because I like you. I like you ever since second year of middle school until now."

Huh?

"What? Did you know I was gay that time?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes. I knew you were gay from beginning. But I didn't care. From what I saw, you were different. You were smart, handsome and rich but you didn't full of yourself. And you're also kind, cute and sweet." He still gaped at her. "But, weren't that time you dating with that Kim Myungsoo?" Her face hardened.

"We broke up after one year dated. I hate him. He's a moron. He was cheated and lied to me shamelessly. I regretted accepted him that time. You're total opposite of him. That was why I attracted to you. But don't take me wrong, I never consider you as a rebound guy. Listen, I don't know you will believe me or not, but my feelings for you was sincere, and always be." He won't deny that, he could felt her sincerity ever since the beginning.

"Sehun." She held his hand. "Will you be my boyfriend, then?"

She didn't even know where did she got a courage to asked him out. But well, she said it anyway.

There was a long silence followed after.

Should he accept her? He's gay, how could he date a girl? But she has waited him for years, he couldn't be that cruel to turn her down. Besides, he always couldn't refuse her.

"But if you think this is ridiculous, then-"

"Yes." It was his turn to cut her off. "I want to be your boyfriend." She gasped. "You will?" He nodded. "But for now, I can't promise you anything like give the same feelings like you do. I accepted you because I felt comfortable around you." She shook her head. "It's okay. I understand. We don't have to rush anything. Thank you, Sehun." She leaned in and kissed his lips.

He stunned for a while, but then closed his eyes and kissed her back, followed her lips moves. Her lips were really sweet. And it felt so right.

They pulled out after 3 minutes savored each others lips. "I should go now. Bye, Sehun." She smiled beautifully. He smiled back. "Bye, Krystal." She goes out and shut the door.

He stared at the steer wheel.

He have a girlfriend now.

The gay Oh Sehun have a girlfriend.

And she's Krystal Jung.

Krystal Jung is Oh Sehun's.

And Oh Sehun is Krystal Jung's.


Does anyone of you know about which episodes of Weekly Idol that contains about the kimbap thing between Krystal-Sehun? If yes, could you tell me the link? Please?