The First Day

Gay Boyfriend

A noisy morning at SM High. The gate was crowded by the students with different expression on their faces. Some were bored, drowsy and grumpy. But some other students were excited. Or way too excited.

Just as Krystal Jung entered the gate, all heads turned to stared at her in awe. Although she came with her usual blank face, her prettiness didn't decrease at all. Slim body, white pale skin and her long brown hair made people stunned. Besides, she's the owner of the school's daughter and her sister was the famous model, Jessica Jung. Last but not least, she's well-known as the top student from middle school.

That was why she's popular.

She spent her middle school time in Korea before left for US after graduated. Now she's back for the last year of high school. And since most of the students were the same from middle school, people could recognized her that easily.

The Perfect Krystal Jung.

On the other hand, there he was. Stared at his locker and sighed for multiple times. If only Oh Sehun could skip the whole year, so he could attend the graduation immediately. And there will no bullying, mocking laughs, or being humiliate by the whole school. He was about to walk away before he heard a commotion at the entrance. He knew what was it all about.

Krystal Jung, the one who has returned from US. The famous girl that always being chased by many boys ever since middle school. Kai's best friend. He remembered Kai introduced her to him on the second grade of middle school. And Kai always tried to make him and her being a couple. He rolled his eyes. How ridiculous, he knew very well that his cousin was gay, so why did he bothered to matchmaking him with a girl? Although it was only lasted for 2 years, before she left for US.

But he wondered, why didn't she seem uneasy when Kai playfully matchmaking them? Her expression wasn't even turn blank like usual. Instead, she often smiled at him. And he was sure it wasn't a mocking smiles that people always gave to him. Her smiles showed sincerity, something that really strange. She never smiled like that towards people except Kai. It makes sense because they're best friends. But him? They even rarely talk to each other. Was that meant she likes him?

That's crazy.

He shook his head vigorously. She must be knew that he was gay. So there's no possibility that she likes him. He saw her walked in the hallway, and couldn't help but stared at her. He admitted she was extremely beautiful. And her title as top student makes her really perfect. But since he didn't have any interest in girls, he shrugged carelessly.

A wide smile appeared on Krystal's face when she looked at the announcement board. It showed the lists of student's name and their class for a year. She's going to the same class with Kai, her girl best friend Kang Seulgi, and him as well.

Oh Sehun.

The gay boy who has been her crush since Eighth grade. Her biggest reason why would she bothered to left her peaceful life in US and met the nosy Kai instead. She opened the door and glanced to the whole class, searched for her best friends. "Krystal!" Seulgi waved her hand, signaled Krystal to come. Krystal ran to her table and attacked her with a bear hug. "Seulgi! I thought I will never see you again!" Seulgi rolled her eyes playfully "Yah, I'm the one who should say that, and you were the one who left me without saying anything!" She said with a feigned glare. Krystal looked down sheepishly "I'm really sorry about that." She said while tightened the hug.

"Woah, look who's coming back, the ice princess from California." A tanned boy mocked playfully. "Just shut up, you face. Why in the world I have to meet you again, huh?" She spat. "Oh come on, don't you miss this handsome best friend of yours?" He made a weird aegyo to her, but ended up received a kick on the shin. "Of course not, you pabo. Obviously she came here for someone else, right?" Seulgi nudged Krystal while took a seat with her. Kai joined them and took a seat in front of the girls. "Right, you and my cousin. Just like in middle school." He smirked.

"Speaking of which, where is he? I hope he won't get into trouble." He said with a worried expression. "Why don't you go to school with him?" Krystal asked. "You know why, he always refused. That stubborn brat won't listen to me." He sighed.

As if on cue, he came to the class. "Look, it's him." Seulgi pointed at the door. He opened the door silently, took a few steps inside. He heard a few snickers from the students. He looked down and closed his eyes, so he won't see that scary mocking face his classmates gave to him. "Sehun! There you are. Come here! Sit with me." Kai shouted and waved his hand excitedly.

Loud gasps could be heard on the whole class. They looked at Kai in disbelief. How could the rich, handsome, popular and smart Kim Kai talked to the gay Oh Sehun? And even invited him to be his seat mate. It's true that Oh Sehun were also rich, handsome and one of the top students. But his status as a gay ruined it all. Sehun looked at Kai in horror. He stunned. His cousin must be out of mind for did such a thing in front of the people.

"Sehun-ah, come on. Please sit with me." Kai dragged him forcefully to their table. "Kai! What do you think you're doing?!" Sehun whispered but only earned a glare from Kai, and forced him to sit.

"Kim Kai! why do you want that gay to sit with you? Don't you feel disgust at him?" One student shouted. Actually, he also wanted to shout whether Kim Kai have an affair with Oh Sehun. But since he remembered who was Kim Kai, he held it in.

Kai gasped dramatically.

"I forgot, I want to announce something." He said and slung an arm to Sehun's shoulder. Sehun closed his eyes. "Oh Sehun, the person who always bullied by all of you is my cousin. Not just now, we were cousins since we were born. Start from now, don't you dare to mess with him anymore. Either way, you'll face the consequences." "If that so, then why are you tell this to us just now? Why didn't you defend him in the past? He was bullied ever since middle school." Some classmates protested. "That's because he was always refused my help in school, although he allowed me helped him healed his wound at home. Even this year, he forced me to continue ignoring him. But as you can see, now I'm the one who refused him. And from now on, he will hanging out with me, Kang Seulgi, and Krystal Jung as well." Kai smirked victoriously.Murmurs could be heard after Kai's speech.

Sehun glanced at Kai, he was about to protest but got silenced by the tanned boy's glare. "What? Don't you try against me this time. I had enough ignored and watched my cousin got bullied for years and now I want you to live a proper life as a student for this final year." He said and turned to looked at the teacher who entered the class. So does Sehun.

Maybe having Kim Kai as a cousin isn't that bad.

Maybe choosing to stay instead of runaway this year isn't that bad.