His First Gift

Gay Boyfriend

Sehun POV

I need to know how could they placed in the bottom 30 from the entire Sophomores and their real position ranks. So I took their files and examined their most concerned subjects.

And God loves me so much.

When my homeroom teacher said bottom 30, I didn't think I would be handling the really bottom ones.

Hanbin were the most bottom, Taeyong and Joshua followed straight. I looked at them from between the papers. They didn't seem like a group of idiots, though.

Instead of them, I think Kai had more idiocy on his head. He may be acted cool and smart in the school, but in the house he looked like a six year old idiotic kid trapped in a teenager body. But if a -headed Kai could afford to placed himself in the third place behind me and Seulgi when we were Sophomores last year, then what should I call them?

And their most concerned subjects, it should be subjectsssss instead. They almost had every subjects as their most concerned ones. If it was for math, biology, chemistry or history, I won't be surprised.

But how could they had a subject such as physical education as one of the most concerned subjects? Their physics seemed fine to me.

"Sehun sunbaenim? Are you okay?" Taeyong asked me while blinked rapidly. I didn't know what made him asked me that, but I think maybe my frowns and furrowed brows did.

I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"No, I'm not okay. All of you are not okay and everything that written on these papers are not okay." I sighed and leaned on the back rest.

Taeyong and Joshua had their heads hung low meanwhile Hanbin were just had his face expressionless and occasionally moved his fingers randomly. Then Joshua voiced out.

"Is it that bad?"

Is it that bad? Well, I don't know, I should be the one who asked. Does Sophomore year really hard? As far as I could remember, it wasn't. But I tried to calmed myself because I didn't want to scare them off with my cold demeanor.

"Let's just set this aside first. I'll make our meeting schedules and arrange the subjects. Let's talk something lighter." They looked up and their mood seemed better.

"First of all, just call me Sehun. Sunbaenim felt too formal." Taeyong tapped his lips while Joshua narrowed his eyes in consideration.

"Instead of only Sehun, can we call you hyung?" The flower boy suggested and I shrugged.

"I don't mind. Sounds fine to me."

"Sehun hyung it is." Joshua smiled and nodded.

"Sehunnie hyung." Taeyong said suddenly with a grin. I flinched and my head snapped at him. Not everyone calling me that.

"Where did you heard that?"

"Oh, I often heard it from Kai sunbaenim when he called you. And it will be more fun if I pick the names from Krystal sunbaenim." My eyes widened in horror.

"Hun hyung."

"Hunnie hyung."

"Thehun hyung." He displayed a sly smirk before continued.

"Baby Hun~" For this one, he said it while mimicked Soojung's tone when she called me that.

That's it. I realized it now. Lee Taeyong is a brat.

I took my straw from my glass and pointed it at him in threatened way, not caring if the drops from my drinks touched his face.

"You better stop it. I don't care if you call me with the previous ones. But once again I hear you saying the last one and mimicking her tone, I'll kick you out from my group and reporting your grades into all F." I gave him my softest glare.

And yet he didn't seem faze by it. Usually a commoner who weren't close with me would scared because of it.

"Okay, hyungnim~" He cooed. Geez.

Then I noticed Joshua nudged Hanbin suddenly.

"Hey, say it." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear although I didn't know what he meant.

Hanbin frowned.

"What?"

"Don't be rude. Call him hyung, Sehun hyung." He turned and stared at me with cold eyes.

"No, I don't like a gay like him." Joshua widened his eyes and Taeyong choked on his drinks, both looked flustered.

But before the two could wave it off, I let out a mocking snort. Obviously didn't want to let it slip away.

"Well, it's not like I beg you to call me that. And if you don't like me, you can freely go out from my group. Just so you know, your grades is none of my concern. The only reason why would I dragged myself into this tutoring was because of the points, nothing else. But if my juniors lessening, or nothing at all, I won't be worried since my grades already high enough." I ranted with the same amount of coldness as I stood up.

"If the three of you still think that I'm still capable enough to help you to fix your awful grades, you can come to me until the end of the week. If not, I'll tell your homeroom teachers to look for another Senior to tutoring you. That, if you still had any concern with your grades." And I left them in annoyance. I know I shouldn't acted like that, but I couldn't help it. It was way too rude to said such a thing to a person he barely knows.


"What a way to ruined the situation." This time, it was Joshua's turn to raged up. He turned to Hanbin and grabbed the latter's collar.

"Don't you realize that our grades is that horrible? Unlike you, I do have some concerns with my grades. Didn't you heard it? Oh Sehun sunbaenim wasn't that friendly to begin with. He only talks to that circle of popular seniors; Kim Kai, Kang Seulgi and Krystal Jung, that's it. We're probably the first people that he talked with other than the circle. Most importantly, he's the best tutor we can get. He always ranked the first place when he was still a freshman and sophomore, and I bet he will take the first place again on his senior year." He took a deep breath and continued.

"I don't care if you still want to join or not, but I will. Because I don't want to be in the bottom forever." He pushed Hanbin's shoulders harshly and made his way out and left Taeyong behind.

"Uh, well..." He gulped and shifted on his seat nervously.

"I think I don't need to have an outburst too, since Joshua and Sehun hyung had said everything earlier. I'll join Joshua to stay in hyung's group since I want to fix my grades too. But, I kind of regretted of what you said because... I failed to go home with Sehun hyung's car. I mean his ride is cool, dude." He finished his not-so-important words and sprinted away before Hanbin could react.


Meanwhile in Jung's residence, there were held another group's meeting.

"Now explain to me how could you placed in the bottom 30, Ms. Im. You came from A class!" Krystal demanded as she sat on the living room with her group.

And to her surprise, her cute little cousin were there too, Im Nayeon.

All this while she knew when Nayeon were in Vancouver, she always had good grades. Not amazing like hers, just good enough to put herself in good ranks. And obviously, she was beyond surprise when she found out her baby Nayeonie were in the bottom 30.

"Unnie, it doesn't matter." Nayeon pouted and stubbornly still didn't want to say the reason why.

But who was she kidding with? No one can say no to the almighty witch Krystal Jung.

"If you don't want to say it, then go. Go out from my group, go out from my school, might as well go out from Korea and come back to Vancouver. I'll call Auntie-"

"OKAY! I'll say it!" Nayeon huffed in surrender after saw Krystal's victorious smirk.

"I begged the teachers to put me in the bottom 30 although my grades from Vancouver was enough to rank myself on seventh place." She mumbled and gasps from the another two could be heard after she said that.

But Krystal only raised a brow.

"Why?"

"I always wants to get close with Soojung unnie since forever. You lives in either US or Korea while I was in Vancouver, so we only met twice or even once in a year during Christmas or summer. So I thought if I didn't get to tutored by you and tutoring the freshmen instead, we may be won't as close as I wished to be. I have my own sister, but she always gets busy and rarely have times for me." She lowered her head as she finished.

Krystal patted Nayeon's head and held her cheeks gently.

"Is that so?" The younger nodded.

"Then it's okay. I almost forget that you're my fan."

"Unnie!" She whined.

The older ignored Nayeon's whine and turned to the other two with a smile. A tiny one.

"Hello, my name is Krystal Jung, class 3-A. How about you guys?" She tried her best to be friendly since she weren't used to it.

Not because she was arrogant, but she used to be awkward and talks formally with people in her new surroundings. When she thought being obviously awkward in front of people she barely knows would make her looked stupid -than her already was-, then she chose to be cold instead. But this time, she tried to be nice.

"Uh... I'm Sana Minatozaki, Japanese. I'm from class 2-C." A girl with light-blond hair spoke shyly and bowed.

"Ah, Japanese. No wonder you're so pretty like those female characters on Manga comics." Krystal nodded in acknowledgment while choosing some snacks.

"Unnie, she's so polite too." Nayeon said while pointed at Sana.

"Of course. I could felt it from the way she spoke and bowed to me. Unlike you, brat. You always shouted my name out of nowhere instead of bowing to me whenever we met." Krystal pointed out in flat tone.

The younger pouted and looked at the older with doe eyes.

"But I'm pretty too, right?" She asked hopefully.

"Pretty my ." Krystal scoffed evilly and grabbed a jar of peanuts.

Nayeon's hope obviously had drowned deep into the sea.

She stomped her feet in annoyance and was about to hit her older cousin with a cushion, but not until Krystal threw a handful of peanuts to Nayeon's face.

"Unnie! What the heck!" She rubbed her face quickly.

"Just admit it. You will never win against me. By the way, there's some peanuts going through your shirt. Probably going inside your bra as well."

Nayeon widened her eyes and touched her chest.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! SOOJUNG UNNIE I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" She shouted while ran away to the guest room.

"THE FEELINGS IS MUTUAL!!!" Krystal hollered back. The other two girls couldn't help to giggling on their seats.

"Sorry about the chaos. How about you?" Krystal turned to the tallest girl.

"Hello sunbaenim, my name is Chou Tzuyu. I'm Taiwanese, from class 2-C." Her voice was so soft, totally different from Nayeon's. And she bowed ninety degrees.

"So my juniors here are all foreigners." Krystal nodded again.

"Except for Nayeon, sunbae."

"Oh no, she's a foreigner too. She came from the same planet with Do Min Joon."

Just then, the bell rang. Krystal looked at the door confusedly.

"Who's coming? I didn't expect any more guest, though." A maid approached the door and opened it.

"SEULGI UNNIE!!!!" Nayeon's voice boomed through the house as she ran on the stairs to the door.

Seulgi's creased brows were the first that greeted Krystal's view once the door fully opened. She was already on her casual outfit.

"Seulgi unnie! Help me! That meanie witch keep bullying me!" Nayeon hugged Seulgi's waist as she threw tantrums and pointed at Krystal.

"What did you say?! Come here!" Krystal's hands tried to grab Nayeon's neck, ready to strangle her. But failed as the latter kept using Seulgi as her shield.

"Hey! What's going on here? Soojung, stop it! I didn't came here for this! But this!" Seulgi showed a big envelope right on Krystal's face.

It was familiar to her.

"That's-"

"This is your tutoring worksheets. Sehun passed this to me before I came home. He said he found this on the floor near his desk." Seulgi explained as she handed the envelope.

Krystal's face darkened instantly.

"Why? You should be thankful that I-"

"Bear, why would you think this envelope were there?" Seulgi shrugged.

"I thought you forgot or it just fell from your bag." Krystal sighed.

"I'm not clumsy, I'm a perfectionist and you know it well." Seulgi crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"You did it on purpose?" Disbelief could be heard from her tone. "Of course! It should be him who give this to me so he would come to my house and talk things out! It's already three freaking weeks! It drive me crazy." Krystal felt like she was about to cry.

"You should have talk this to me first, if you do, I could've reject it from him with a random reason." Seulgi patted Krystal's shoulder in sympathy.

Then the latter felt another pat on her other shoulder.

"Karma is , unnie." Nayeon snickered as she ran away.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF !!!"


In another residence, Sehun were having a very peaceful sleep on his comfortable bed. He could've not waking up until morning if that particular annoying voice didn't barged in to his dream.

"Oh Sehun! Wake up! Let's go somewhere." Kai shook his body and kicked his .

Sehun wasn't a heavy sleeper. Even compared with Krystal, he was more easy to wake up. Only with words, he could wakes up. Of course, body shook and -kicking were too much for him.

"Stop it! I'm awake!" He rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at his grinned cousin.

"What do you want?!" He snapped impatiently.

"Let's go to Apgujeong! Accompany me there." Sehun knew it from his last words, that it was an order instead of request.

"Look, dude. I don't have any business there. If you do, then go with someone else." He said firmly.

"Sehunnie, you're so cruel. We rarely hang out since you're with Soojung. How could you dumped me-"

"Shut up. Wait there, I'll dress up." Sehun stopped Kai's almost dramatic complain and shoved him out.

-

"But seriously, what are you doing in Apgujeong and exactly where?" Sehun furrowed his brows in worry.

"Calm down, we're almost there." Kai sped off immediately before the boy beside him let out the next whines.

They arrived at 4129 Apgujeong-dong. Tiffany & Co.

"Jewelry shop?"

"Just come in first." They entered the shop and greeted by the sales lady.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. How may I help you with?"

"I want to see necklaces and earrings, please." Kai asked politely with a smile.

"Sure, sir. Please follow me this way." He nodded and followed her with Sehun trailing confusedly.

The sales lady showed them the collections of necklaces and earrings.

"These ones is just newly-arrived, sir. You can choose that made from silver, gold and diamond."

"Okay, thank you." He bowed and started to take a look.

"Now will you tell me why are you choosing jewelry?" Sehun began stomped his feet.

Kai rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I need to buy this for Seulgi."

. . .

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat it."

"Since when you like her?"

Kai pointed a finger to Sehun.

"Hang in there. Don't make a conclusion. I need to buy this to bribe her."

"Bribe her with this? Why not Pringles? Soojung usually bribes Seulgi with Pringles."

"Of course with Pringles too. 2 tubes on every flavor." Sehun raised a brow.

"Aren't there 29 flavors?"  

"EXACTLY."

"Woah."

But then when he saw the jewelry, he didn't remember Seulgi wearing something like those.

"Does she even wearing those?"

"Only on formal events. After that she will use this as investment."

Smart girl.

"Why do you want to bribe her anyway?" Sehun asked because it still didn't makes sense to him.

"Do you remember that gathering my families from my father's side always held every summer? The one that had a rule that a Kim boy should bring a girl to the gathering?"

"You mean that one event which caused me felt grateful that I'm not a Kim?" Kai chuckled.

"Yeah, that one. I always brought Seulgi few years back. And every year I need to bribe her a lot more." He said while pointed at one pair of earrings that he chose.

In every Kims' summer gathering, Sehun never come. Even though his mother was a Kim and asked him to come, he always refused.

Too many girls, too noisy.

"And you dragged me here only to watched you dealing with necklaces and earrings?" Sehun began to feel bored.

Instead of irritated, this caused Kai's lips turned into a smirk. Gotcha.

"Why don't you go take a look, too? Maybe you can give Soojung a gift. You haven't give her one, aren't you?" Sehun was speechless.

A gift? His mind barely think of that.

"You always said that you want her happy and not to hurt her. She must be happy if you give her a jewelry. And tell her you like her."

"Stop it, you ."

"Miss! Please bring my cousin here to take a look too. He said he wants to find a gift for his girlfriend." Sehun widened his eyes.

Another sales lady came with a smile.

"Of course, sir. What kind of jewelry that your girlfriend likes?"

Oh how could he know?

"B-bracelets." He stuttered randomly after saw bracelets section just now.

"Please follow me, sir." There was so many kind of bracelets on display, and Sehun didn't know what to choose.

"Uh, Miss can you help me to choose? All of this is so beautiful. I'm confused."

"Sure, how about this one, sir?" The sales lady showed a bracelet with hearts all over it.

"It's too girly for her."

"This one, sir?" She showed a bracelet with 'I love you' engraved on the top.

"Too cheesy."

Sehun decided to closed his eyes and pick one randomly since well, those were all beautiful. Then he pointed at a random one as the sales lady picked it up.

"Please just wrap it up. I'll just see it later." He waved it off.

"Alright, sir." The sales lady nodded and Sehun handed her his card.

-

"Dude! How is it? Do you get her something?" Kai approached Sehun with a bag contained 2 boxes of necklace and earrings.

"Yeah, a bracelet." He showed the box at him.

Kai clapped his hands.

"Good boy. Now let's go." He grabbed Sehun's wrist and headed to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"To the house, of course."

"Okay."

-

"I should have known that you were referring to Soojung's house." Sehun grumbled and crossed his arms.

"Why? How is it even my fault if Seulgi said she's here?" Kai shrugged and goes out from the car.

They waited on the porch after rang the bell.

"Do we really have to give it to them at the same time? It looks like we're proposing them together." Sehun reasoned out. He felt like he wasn't ready to face her in her house. He was still traumatized with her house.

"Well, it's okay. You will really proposing Soojung later in the future anyway."

"Why you little-"

"Hey guys! Come in!" Seulgi interrupted him as she opened the door a little way too cheerful.

Kai rolled his eyes. "

You're really aware of what I brought, right?"

"Of course! Please come in, Mr. Kim." Seulgi grinned endlessly.

"Hey Hun, come in too." She invited him and he replied with a nod.

After they came in a new voice appeared.

"Sehun?" He panicked. It's her!

"Uh, can we talk for a while? I-"

"Sure! Let's just go to the park in the back." Krystal said enthusiastically and grabbed his hand.

They sat on a bench and started a conversation.

"I'm sorry for avoided you for about three weeks. I couldn't help it, I was so embarrassed." Sehun lowered his head.

"I know. I was sad too when you refused to interact with me, but it's okay I'm understand. Just promise me not to do it anymore, will you?" Krystal held his hand which he reciprocated it almost immediately.

"Yes, I promise not to do it again, Soo." She chuckled and hugged him tightly.

"So we're good now?" He nodded with a smile.

"I can't believe we took three weeks to reconciled this easy."

After broke the hug, Sehun handed her a small box that written the shop's brand.

"Jewelry? For me? Why suddenly?" Krystal asked with an amusing smile.

"I realized that I haven't give you a gift like normally boyfriends would do. So I want to give you one." Sehun said shyly.

Krystal kissed his cheek.

"You know you shouldn't have. But this is really sweet of you." She opened it and her smile became wider. A really beautiful bracelet with a small diamond in the center. It wasn't too girly and really suit with her.

"Baby, this is so beautiful. I love it. Thank you." Krystal gave him her charming smile and pecked his lips.

Maybe this is where he should say the words like Kai told him. But he...

"Hey, I know what Kai has been wants you to say. Don't force it if you don't feel comfortable. I want to hear it from your heart, not a forceful one. I told you we won't rush anything. Your presence, smiles and cute giggles already enough for me." Sehun unconsciously held her cheek when he smiled gratefully.

And they planted a sweet tender kiss on each other's lips under the moonlight.



This is the last chapter I could posted for this while, since i will enter the dorm's college two days again and there's no such a thing like phones and internet. At least for three months, I will take a hiatus first. But I will still end this story no matter what. Thanks a lot for the supports :)) Until then.