Total Childish

Gay Boyfriend

Krystal POV

Okay, this isn't right. That Luhan guy was supposed to be attend college in China, so his presence will disappear for a meantime, at least. Well, he can pay a visit to Korea during some break. But the closest break time is in summer, and obviously summer break is still far away. Then how could he just popped out of nowhere today?

What did I missed?

This is too sudden. I haven't prepare anything yet. Moreover, Sehun's eagerness didn't make the situation any better. If I know this sudden appearance would happened, I shouldn't dragged him along with me. So, they wouldn't met. Because that was my intention from the beginning.

To get rid of Luhan.

Why? Well..





 

Sehun POV

I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I felt some uneasy feeling after the last meeting with Soojung. She must be mad at me after I ignored her when I talked to Luhan hyung. But I didn't mean it, I was just kind of carried away. And her annoyance must be increased when I didn't mention her as my girlfriend, judged from the way she emphasized the word girlfriend when she introduced herself.

Nice, right? The dense Oh Sehun could noticed all of that.

It's not like I don't want to acknowledge her as my girlfriend. It's just... Awkward. I never do it before, and this is new for me. I'm not used to it yet.

Anyway, she didn't even let me apologize, she was cut me off when I was about to say sorry. But for me, the worst part was the so-called-kiss she gave me on my cheek before got off from the car.





 

Was that even a kiss? I didn't even feel any single smooch on it. She was just merely touched my cheek with her lips. And that makes me annoyed.

She was always kissed me sincerely neither in lips or cheeks whenever we would separated. But what did I got earlier was far from my expectation. Gay or not, I admitted that her kisses is really something. I liked it, and craved for it.

Shall I ask her? But it will be embarrassing. Shall I initiate it? What if she's not in the mood for kissing and push me away? Considered from her ignorance earlier... It will be awkward.

I know I'm such a wimp.





 


Monday morning, Krystal decided to attended school earlier than usual. So, she won't listen students' loud chats. She wanted a peaceful morning to relax and cleared her mind.

The door slide open, revealed someone as the figure walked in to the class slowly. But Krystal's mind wandered off somewhere else and failed to notice that her gay boyfriend were stood in front of her already.





 

Sehun didn't expect her to appeared in school this early. Rooted on her seat, stared blankly at the space. Even after their distance just a few centimeters away, she didn't bother to look up. He frowned.

Did she really that mad?

He goes to her side and sat on Seulgi's seat before poked Krystal's arm once. "Soojung?" He called.

No response.

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

He poked her began from her shoulder, down to her wrist. It wasn't really a poke though, more like a jab. Still, she didn't even budge.

Really? Where did her soul flew anyway? Atlantis?

He was about to poke her cheek but his gaze landed on something else.

Oh right. He would kill two birds with one stone.

That was when Krystal felt a pair of lips kissed hers for about 5 seconds before the owner pulled away with a typical smooch sound. She widened her eyes and her face flushed red. She was shocked because of the sudden contact, and froze. 

Sehun's frown grew deeper than before when Krystal STILL hasn't turn to his side. And he lost his patience.

UGH.

"SOOJUNG! Earth to! Where does your soul leave your body?! Wake up!" He began threw tantrum at her while stomped his feet childishly. Slowly, she turned her head to the left just to saw a brat in high school uniform sulked at her with furrowed brows and crossed arms.

She smiled, her hand reached up to his face and caressed his cheek. "Baby Hun, calm down. I'm sorry I was too drowned with my thoughts and I didn't notice you earlier. Will you forgive me?" He relaxed and leaned to her touch before nodded at her.

"I want to say sorry too, because I had ignored you and didn't introduce you properly as my girlfriend on Saturday and caused you mad at me." He apologized while fiddled his fingers cutely.

As much as she wanted to pinch his cheeks, she couldn't help to blinked in surprise. "You noticed it?" She raised an eyebrow at him. He pouted.

"Of course I noticed it! I'm not that senseless!" He wiggled on his seat and stomped his feet again. Krystal giggled. "I thought you won't noticed it because well, you always seemed carefree and all." She teased.

"I'm not forever fool!" He stomped his feet for the third time in 15 minutes. "Okay, cutie pie. You're forgiven, so stop stomping your feet before you make a hole on the floor. I don't want Seulgi's feet dig into the floor."

"Okay, sorry." He smiled sheepishly.

"Anyway, since when you became this naughty and intended a kiss first, huh?" She smirked teasingly. "I... U-uh I thought it will wake you up from your thoughts since you didn't budge when I poked you many times." He reasoned out before trailed off. "Besides..."

"Besides?" She waited curiously. He hesitated at first and sighed. "You didn't kiss me properly before you got off from the car." He mumbled. "Huh? Didn't I kissed you on the cheek?" She tilted her head. "But it wasn't a kiss! I didn't feel any smooch on it, and it was too fast!" He threw his arms in the air in exaggerated way.

It took her a minute before realized what he meant. She smirked immediately. "Ooh.. That's why you made a smooch sound when you kissed me earlier. I see you liked the kisses all this time." She wriggled her brows teasingly. He flustered and embarrassed that she had guessed correctly. "Okay, then. I think I shall make it up to you." He looked up with expectant eyes.

Before he know it, she kissed him ever so gently fully on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her automatically. After a minute or two, they pulled away and Krystal hugged him tightly, and giggled. "Hey, are you sure you're still a gay? You kissed me like a straight boy." She teased.

He was taken aback by her question. "Uh, Soojung.. You know I'm... I still..." She poked his nose. "It's okay, Sehunnie. I know. I told you I won't rush anything. I'm just teasing you." She smiled reassuringly. "Thank you." He smiled back and hugged her.

She wished a moment like this will happen more often. She never want to lose him and she will do anything to keep him in her arms. She won't let anyone snatch him away from her. Included that Chinese pretty guy.






 

How is it? Please say a thing or two :)