Sudden Appearance

Gay Boyfriend

"Luhan hyung!"

Sehun beamed and hugged the Luhan guy after shoved the frogs to Krystal.

"Hi, Sehunnie. I didn't expect to meet you here. How are you?" Luhan asked while ruffled the younger's hair. "I'm fine, hyung. I didn't expect it either. How about you? You looked more manlier now." Sehun said and patted Luhan's chest. And they laughed together.

Krystal stared at the scene in disbelief.

One minute she felt like an actress who played a typical romantic drama with Sehun after he sent her to the cloud nine earlier. And within seconds she turned into a third wheel.

But then again, there was something that made her more irritated.

That guy.

She knew who was that Luhan guy. And she wondered how could he appeared this early. She remembered that before she left California, she made sure that he...

Whatever.

Before she find out about his sudden appearance, she need to stop the so-called-bromance scene before her eyes. She cleared .

Sehun glanced at Krystal and rubbed his neck nervously. Finally acknowledged her presence. "Oh, right. Luhan hyung, this is Krystal Jung." Silence followed after. Few seconds of awkward silence, Krystal glanced at Sehun and blinked. That's it? She waited for him to say the most important sentence -for her- from the introduction. But he didn't. So, she let herself to do it.

She extended her hand and Luhan accepted it. "I'm Krystal Jung. Sehun's girlfriend." She said emphasized the girlfriend word and faked a smile. There was a small gasp came out from Luhan's mouth. And she didn't miss it. She smirked.

"Oh? You have a g-girlfriend, Sehun? You d-didn't tell me. S-since when?" He asked with a slight trembled voice. "It's about two weeks or so. I'm sorry I haven't tell you. I lost your contact after you left." Sehun explained.

Upon heard this, Krystal alarmed. She need take Sehun away as fast as she could before he pry further. "Uh, Sehun It's almost dark and we need to go home as fast as possible, so does the frogs. I think they can't wait to see their new home." She said while pointed at the innocent frogs in her hands.

"Fine. Luhan hyung, I see you some other time to catch up, okay?" Before the hyung could answer, Krystal dragged her boyfriend away a bit hastily. "Bye, Luhan-ssi. See you later." Krystal said before stormed out and left Luhan dumbfounded.

They went to the car and Sehun waved at Luhan before got in. Luhan waved back half-hearted.

On the way home, Krystal was still dazed and there was a deep frown plastered on her face. She didn't care anymore about the noisy sounds from the frogs. She didn't even bother to steal glance at Sehun like she usually did. Because her mind flew to somewhere else.


 

Luhan.


 

He was supposed to be in Beijing, she knew that. Even though it wasn't Beijing, he could be wherever in another side of the world. She didn't care.

But not in here. Not in Seoul. And the timing wasn't right either.

She thought she was done with him, but the reality says otherwise. There's something wrong, something that she missed. But she didn't know what was it, and she really need to find out.


 

On the left side of the car, the oblivious boyfriend had his own thoughts. Actually, he was about to babble to Krystal about Luhan, his most closest person after Kai. Who is he, how long they have been know each other, his personality and many more. Even his preference of choosing patterns of boxers.

But her silence, her empty stare, and her unusual frown made him sealed his lips.

It wasn't her signature cute frown he always saw. Her current frown showed rather annoyance or anger.

Why?

As far as he could he remember, her mood was okay. The only difference was when they met Luhan.

Eh?

He mentally face-palmed himself. Her mood must be ruined because of his ignorance earlier. Within seconds, he drowned into guilty, and anxious as well.

He remembered Kai once said that whenever Krystal in bad mood, whether angry, annoyed, or even just a mere sulk, people around her should put an extra effort to tame her.

What should he do?

Apologize. He know it. He nodded to himself.

Arrived at her house, he poked her side. "Soojung, we're here." She glanced outside and straightened herself. "Oh, okay. Can we put the frogs in your house? You know I couldn't..." She trailed off. "Of course. I'll put the frogs and equipments in my house." He smiled. But she failed to notice it. "Thanks, I'm going first then." She said hastily.

Before she went, Sehun held her arm. "Soojung, wait. I'm-" He started but she cut him off. "Uh, Sehun, I need to get going. I'll see you on Monday. Bye." She said and kissed his cheek before go out and closed the door. Leaving her pouted boyfriend behind.