A Plan

Gay Boyfriend

Friday afternoon. School was dismissed earlier because of teachers' sudden meeting. The cousins were already on their house.

Sehun made some smoothies and snacks for them, while his brunette cousin laying on the couch lazily. "Why don't you play some movie?" "No. Our movies preference is totally different. Better be play something that both of us like." Kai suggested. "Like what?"

"Pororo!" He beamed. "It isn't 'both of us like'. It's only you who like that weird penguin." "Whatever. I'll play Pororo." He got up and played his beloved cartoon.

"Hey Sehun." He called while munched his cookies. "What?" "Do you have a fight with Krystal?" "Fight? I haven't even talk properly to her since Monday three weeks ago." He took a sip of his smoothies.

Kai frowned.

"Does it because she didn't start a conversation?" "Yes. You know I'm really awkward around girls. I won't talk unless they start first." "Did you perhaps said something strange on the way home at Monday?" Kai asked carefully. "I guess nothing. She asked if it's true that in high school I was bullied worse than before, I said yes. Then she offered whether I want to kick the bullies out from school, I said no because they were the boys that I was crushed over. And oh, I asked her if she meet some hot guys in US, but she said most of the guys were ugly and annoying. That's all."

The brunette sighed heavily. That was why they only had one-word conversation lately.

"Did you see her expression that time?" "Yes. Her face went blank after I told her the bullies were my crushes. Since she didn't seem disgust, I asked her that."

She was obviously annoyed at him. But the carefree Sehun didn't notice it. Kai wondered if his cousin was dense or just a mere stupid. Whatever it was, Sehun have to make it up to her. And Kai planned something.

"Anyway, don't you feel weird when she doesn't talk to you properly?"

Well, he admitted he missed her beautiful smile.

"Sometimes. But I thought she was just not in the mood. Besides, she weren't that close with me from the first place." "But what if she's having trouble? Do you notice sometimes she looked sad? Maybe she need someone to comfort her." Kai started convinced him.

He remembered she looked so gloomy.

"Then why don't you comfort her? You're her best friend." "I can't. Whenever I'm with her, there's always girls tagging along." Sehun rolled his eyes. "How about Seulgi?" "You know she's busy studying for Science Olympics. It's only you left. Please, I don't want to see my best friend stressing too much. What if she's going crazy?" Kai said with a dramatic tone.

He sighed.

"Fine. But, I don't know how to comfort a girl." "I'll tell you what to do. Instead of just comforting a girl, I'll teach you how to comforting Krystal Jung."

With that, Sehun started brainwashed by his mischievous cousin.

"And you will start all of that from now. Let's begin from asking her hang out tomorrow. Text her. I will give you her number." Sehun pulled out his phone. "Are you sure about this? What if she ignore me?" He asked doubtfully. "No way. Trust me. Come on, you know what to say." He began sent her a message.


She missed him, so much. It's been three weeks since their last conversation. He sat right in front of her, but she always got tongue-tied when she was about to talk to him.

She groaned.

How could she became so stupid to ignored him like that? Yes, she was annoyed. But it's not like he will come to her, sing a madly love song in front of her house like those sappy dramas.

A beep on her phone woke her up from her thoughts. She opened the message lazily. It was either Kai who trying to annoy her, some unnecessary advertisements or-

'Krystal, this is Sehun. Are you free tomorrow? I want to hang out with you. But if you're busy, then it's fine.' - Unknown number

She jumped out from the bed. Oh Sehun asked her hang out? She's more free than a bird. Busy? She willingly drop everything when it comes to Sehun.

'Hi, Sehun. I'm free tomorrow. Where should we meet?' -Krystal

"She said she's free. Where should I meet her?" "Tell her you will pick her up at 10." Sehun nodded.

"Good, Sehun. Let's prepare for tomorrow."


Thanks for subscribing and commenting.

Also for the upvoters rdianitasari | foreheadstal