Midnight Fight

Gay Boyfriend

"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I don't know which side of you that I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


Sehun POV

I blinked.

As much as I want to meet hyung, I've promised Soojung to have a date with her on Sunday. And I'm not sure if I can cancel it. She will go sulking all day and throwing tantrums to Seulgi.

'I'm sorry, hyung. I have an appointment with my girlfriend on Sunday. How about another day?' -Oh Sehun

He replied within ten minutes.

'Oh, is that so? Can I come along? I want to know more about her. Please?' - Luhan

This is worse than throwing tantrums. Soojung will turn into a grizzly bear if someone tailing or ing our date. But I can't reject him either.

'Can I ask her first, hyung?' - Oh Sehun

'Sure, I'll wait.' - Luhan

I'll just ask her tomorrow, then. I don't know how this will turn out later. But somehow, I think I won't mind if she say no. 

 


After contemplated for a day when would he ask her, Sehun decided to ask her when they did their assignments in his place after school.

Considered the most possible reaction she would show, it was better if he ask her outside the school. In purpose avoided some unwanted scenes.

Arrived on his mansion, he led her to the living room. "Soojung, I'll made some snacks for us. Feel free if you want to see around. My room is in upstairs, third door on the left. You can go there whenever you done." He instructed.

"Okay. Does Kai arrive yet?" She asked. He shook his head.

"No. He lived back on his condo." "Really? Why? Did you kicked him out for real?" She glanced at the photos on the wall.

"Of course not. His parents just found out that he lived here with me instead on his condo around one year and half. They said they didn't want to burden me with their son's presence. He was moved out yesterday. I thought you know." He explained while made some drinks.

Krystal chuckled in amusement.

"No, he hasn't tell me anything. Well although he's noisy and annoying, but I think it will be more burdensome if you live here alone. I know the feeling quite well." She said before headed to his room.

He sighed. She was right. He hoped he could have someone or some people to live with him. His family were always busy in overseas, so does his friends. He has a circle of friends, but they're currently studying in US. Left him completely suffocated.

 

Krystal looked around his room. Neat and clean. She liked it, because she hates rowdy type of guy. And his comforting scent smelled all over the room, nice.

She spotted something on his drawer. A journal. At first she thought it was his notes about school stuffs. She opened it out of curiosity, after gave a thought that Sehun won't be mad at her.

Perhaps.

She widened her eyes. She was beyond surprised. It was filled with their photos. Sehun and her, during their dates.

Oh Sehun and Krystal Jung

My First Girlfriend.

That was the words written behind the cover. There were about one photo placed in each page. Most of them were the pictures of her kissed him, neither lips or cheeks.

She was flustered. Krystal didn't expect him to does something like this. These days, even a normal guy is too careless and rarely do something this thoughtful.

Below the photo, displayed words written by him. Each of their dates was written on each page. Included their first date, surprisingly.

 

Saturday, February 27th 2016

From today onwards, I've decided to write every single thing about my relationship with her. My first girlfriend, Krystal Jung. Why? Because she's the biggest miracle that happened in my life so far. So, she's worth to be reminded of. A perfect girl like her, approached a gay like me and said that she likes me.

Today I had a date with her. It was supposed to be a comforting meeting between friends, but since we ended up being a couple, I considered today's meeting as a date. On the earlier evening, she confessed to me and asked me out.

When I heard her confession, I thought she was nuts. Everything that she said was unbelievable. My mind was full of doubts and hesitation. But however, her beautiful charms had melted my gayness that time. So I accepted her. She was too adorable for me to say no. And her kiss was enough to pushed my doubts away.

After I made sure to myself that I have a girlfriend now, I had this tingling sensation of happiness in my heart. Because after all these years, other than my family and close friends in US, there's someone else who acknowledged my presence and asked me to be in that someone's side. For the first time in my life, I feel genuinely happy because of a girl.

I'm happy because of Krystal Jung.

 

Krystal found herself blushed madly after read his words. Her hand gripped at her chest, tried to calmed her heart that beating crazily.

"Is it true? He's happy with me? Genuinely?" She muttered while grinned.

She was about to open the next page but the footsteps on the stairs made her closed the journal quickly and placed it on the first place. She sat on the couch, pulled her phone and pretended to be busy. Just then, the door swung opened.

"Soojung-ah, I'm sorry for made you waited. I ran out of the snacks so I went to the convenience store first." Sehun said while placed the snacks and drinks on the coffee table and joined her on the couch.

Krystal looked up innocently.

"It's okay though, sorry to burden you, Sehunnie." He shook his head. "Never mind, Jung." He said and stared at her for a brief moment.

"Um, why does your face looked so red? Are you okay?" He asked with concern. She waved her hands vigorously.

"O-of course, I'm good. L-let's begin with the assignments." She stuttered.

He giggled.

"Soojungie, you're so cute." Sehun cooed while pinched her cheeks teasingly, tested for her reaction.

"W-what?" Her face turned ten shades of red because of flustered and surprised.

Since when Sehun manage to ?

"Aww, you're being shy right now. Why? Don't tell me my girlfriend blushed because of me?" He teased, wrapped his arms on her waist and wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

After frozen from embarrassment for a while, she narrowed her eyes when she realized that Sehun purposely . Then she decided to play along.

"Well, who else? You're my boyfriend, of course I blushed because of you. It's a normal thing. Don't you think so, sweetheart?" The blush on her face has disappeared, replaced by a smirk as she wrapped her arms on his neck and gave him a soft peck on his lips.

Sehun pulled out quickly, startled.

"You're no fun. You could have let me tease you for once~" He whined before pouted. She jabbed his nose.

"Don't even think to tease me again, mister. Your teasing style was brutally cute. If you do that any further, we might end up in your bed until tomorrow morning. And those whines and pouts are included." Krystal threatened.

He widened his eyes. "Uh, y-yes... Let's just b-begin before it goes dark. Let me change first." His awkward sense came back. "But what did you do anyway? Your face were already red when I came." Sehun asked curiously.

"It's nothing." Krystal looked away.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Did you perhaps found my underwear and thought something rated?" He asked bluntly. She glared at him and pinched his nose furiously.

He shrieked.

"OH SEHUN! Did you just said I'm a ert?!"

"It's not like that! I'm just asking because you won't tell me the reason! Why did you always targeted on my nose?!" He defended while held his abused nose painfully.

He ignored her afterwards.

Sehun lied on the bed, turned his back to her and formed his infamous sulky pout.

She sighed guiltily.

Krystal approached the bed, and sat on the edge. She tried to held his arm, but he pulled away.

"Sehunnie, I'm sorry." She apologized to his back.

"It hurts.." He let out a sniffle. She panicked when she heard that. She peeked through his face to saw red nose and tears ran down his cheeks.

It must be really hurts.

She hovered above him from the side and trapped him between her arms just in case he avoid her.

Krystal held his face.

"Sweetheart, I'm really sorry." She apologized once again and tried her best not to focus on his pout. She kissed his nose repeatedly to ease the pain. And true enough, Sehun closed his eyes while she did.

He wondered if her lips contains some magic. Because those beautiful lips of hers always bring him happiness, comfort and even painkiller.

Sehun opened his eyes when he felt Krystal stopped kissing his nose. There, he saw her eyes started brimmed with tears.

She was afraid.

The image of him being mad at her, ignoring her and the worst, ask for a break up was really scared her. Sure, it will be too much if he ask her for break up only because of a pinch on his nose.

But still, the fear has took over her.

He could tell her expression showed concern, worry and anxiety. And not to mention her lips formed a pitiful pout.

So practically Baby Jung and Baby Hun pouted at each other cutely.

"Baby Hun, I'm really deeply sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I know it would be hurt, but I didn't know if my pinch would caused your nose being red, and-" Sehun shut her third apology with a peck and giggle. Then he rolled over, being on top of her.

"Baby Jung, I'm not mad. Well at first yes, but your magical kisses and pout made me changed my mind." He assured and showed a charming smile. She blushed.

Oh, how she really loved it when he cooed her.

"Really? You will forgive me?" She beamed. He nodded. "Yes, but only if you promise not to pinch me sadistically like that." Sehun showed her his pinky.

Krystal took it eagerly. "Promise! But if you don't want me to pinch your nose, will you allow me to kiss it?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

He shrugged. "I think I don't mind."

She smirked and cupped his cheeks. "Well then, how about I kiss something lower than your nose?" She pulled his face and kissed him on the lips.

It was an ordinary sweet kiss at first, but the longer they kept the kiss, the situation were also got hotter. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him closer.

For Sehun, he couldn't help himself either. As a gay, logically he wouldn't let a girl kiss him in the first place. Even if he does, he should only allow it for a mere seconds.

But then again, this was Krystal Jung's lips we talked about. Although his mind told him to stop and let go, but his heart kept told him that it was okay and it was right. And he chose to listened the latter.

The pleasure he received from her lips were just so undeniable. He loved it.

Her fingers disappeared on his soft hair, massaged his scalp. While her lips kissed and on his neck, caused him let out a moan for the first time.

Wrong move.

That caused the beast on her awaken. Back to his lips, she kissed him passionately, while her hands ed his blazer and took it off. Next, she loosened his tie and pulled it off from his neck. Done, she started with his shirt, ed it slowly just in case he wants her to stop.

But he didn't.

Sehun knew where would that kiss lead them to. And yet he didn't stop her from undressed him. Because he wanted it. He wanted to experience something that the normal boys around the school always talked about.

One night stand.

He didn't know if doing it with your girlfriend also called one night stand or not. But it didn't feel necessary, because the matter is just the same, having .

Sehun wanted Krystal to take him.

She was done ed his shirt and pushed it down slowly, revealed his white sturdy shoulders.

And she swore, her words about them being in his bed until tomorrow morning could have been true. Only if that damned door of his didn't swung opened ever so randomly in the middle of their session.

"Sehun! I'm bored, Let's play playstatio- OH MY GOD!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!" Sehun's ex housemate shouted, shocked to saw his cousin almost shirtless with a girl under him.

Upon heard the voice, Krystal gave the person a blazing glare.

"YOU !! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT INTERRUPTING WHATEVER I'M DOING WITH SEHUN?!!" Krystal yelled furiously.

Kai widened his eyes and panicked. "Uh, NO! I swear Soojung, I didn't know you are here and about to do something erted with Sehun! I didn't see anything, I'll leave now!" He covered his eyes and rushed out while stifled a laugh.

They sighed when they heard the main door slammed shut.

"I'm doomed." Sehun's face flushed red from embarrassment. While she closed her eyes in so much annoyance.

"He'll get it. I won't let this pass easily." Krystal muttered to herself.

"Uh, I forgot to change. I'll change first. Let's do the assignments after that." He straightened himself awkwardly and collected his clothes. He rummaged through his wardrobe and pulled some clothes. Before headed to bathroom, he kissed her cheek to ease her annoyance.

 


Being the geniuses they were, it only took 2 hours for them to finished the weekly assignments. The other students mostly took one week or even more.

Since they finished early, Sehun suggested to do something else. "Soojung, do you want to go home now?" He asked while fixed the papers.

Krystal put her hands on her hips. "Are you shooing me?" She glared.

"No, it's not like that. I just want to ask you to watch some movies or do something since it's still early. Besides, honestly I want you to keep me company. I still want you to be here. It's fun. I don't want to be lonely too soon." He explained softly.

"Sure, I'll stay. Let's watch some movies. But it would be more fun if that dark prick didn't barged in." She muttered the last sentence and rummaged through Sehun's rack of dvd.

Krystal gasped suddenly.

"Sehun! You watched dramas?!" She was half-shouted.

His face gone pale.

"I-it's.... I was..." he stuttered tried to find the right words. She ran to him. "These dramas is yours? Let's watch this." She chose to played 49 Days.

He poked her arm and received a 'huh' in reply.

"I'm sorry, I know it's not right. I promise I'll change those with action movies." His pitiful sheep act came out naturally.

Krystal looked at him with a clueless face. "Why sorry? What are you talking about?" She raised a brow.

"You know, watching dramas isn't manly. If people find out about me watch dramas and didn't know a single thing about manly movies, they will make fun of our relationship and ruin your image even worse." He said without look at her.

She chuckled and caressed his cheek.

"Dear, where does that thoughts coming from? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care about my images in school? As long as I'm with you, I don't care about such a thing like that." She said softly. "Besides, it's not a crime to watch dramas even a sappy one. It's fun, don't you think?" She rubbed her nose with his.

He giggled.

"Really? You're not mad?" She shrugged while smiled. "Why would I?" Sehun hugged her happily. "You are the first girl I met who doesn't think a guy watching dramas isn't manly."

"Nah, I think Seulgi also thought the same." Krystal patted his back.

"I know you guys were cool." He grinned.

 

When they were watched the drama, they exchanged their roles. They sat on his bed, beside each other. Sehun rested his head on her shoulder, always cried whenever the sad scenes displayed and Krystal took the boyfriend's act who wiped his tears then held his hand. While she didn't let out a single tear at all.

But she didn't mind.

Just like she said, as long as Sehun beside her, nothing seemed more important than that.

"Soojungie, look at how cruel that Injung girl. She wanted to kill Jihyun, her own best friend!" Sehun commented while pointed at the screen.

Instead of words, he received a soft snore as her reply. He glanced at her and smiled.

Krystal slept in looked away position from him with her lips parted slightly. "She's asleep, how cute." He adjusted her sleeping position into a more comfortable one. He pulled the blanket around her and caressed her hair.

"Guess I have to finish watching this alone, then." He said and grabbed the snacks.

 

After one hour or so, the drama ended with Sehun wiped his own tears for the thousand times. "I can't believe I always cried after watched this no matter how many times I did." He glanced at his watch.

9:37 PM.

"It's already late, but Soojung is still here. Shall I wake her up? What if she get mad? But I have no choice." He touched her arm, ready to wake her.

Sehun tapped her arm gently.

No response.

He tapped her cheeks.

No response.

He shook her arms.

Still no.

Sehun sighed. "It's happen again. Does she always being like this whenever someone try to wake her up? What should I do?"

"Maybe I have to wake her in a different way.. Let's see, she act like a baby sometimes..." Suddenly, he remembered how his parents woke him up when he was a child.

He massaged his temple. "Fine. It's not like I have another option anyway." He started with caressed her cheeks.

"Soojungie... Sweetheart, can you please wake up for a while?" He cooed and followed by a trailed kisses on her face. Truth to be told, her eyes fluttered open in the first attempt.

Krystal glanced at her side, stretched her arms and hugged Sehun sleepily. "Hm? Why?" She mumbled with closed eyes. He rubbed her back.

"It's almost 10. Do you want me to bring you ho-"

"Can I stay? It's already late anyway, and I'm afraid you'll get on the way back." She teased.

"I'm a grown man, not a little girl! Why are you being like this?" He sulked. She laughed.

"Okay my man, let me inform that I have sleepover to my mom." She searched for her phone.

"I didn't say that I let you to stay." Sehun crossed his arms.

"That's unnecessary. I'll stay even if you say no."

"Witch." He mumbled.

"What did you say?!" She glared at him.

"U-uh.. I mean angel." He corrected immediately.

"Whatever." She huffed and pulled her phone.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something?" He offered. "I just want ramyeon. It's too late for cooking, anyway." She said. "Fine, wait for a while." He said and dashed to the kitchen.

"Hi, Mom!" Krystal greeted cheerfully. "Hi, dear. How are you? What's with the call? It's been forever since your last call." Her mother chuckled. "I'm fine, mom. Sorry that I haven't give you and dad a call. I was kind of busy these days." She said while glanced at the door. "If your busy means going on dates here and there, then I understand." Krystal could felt her mom rolled her eyes.

"Well, you're right. That kind of busy. Speaking of which, I want to inform you that I stay on my boyfriend's house tonight." She decided to the speaker after Sehun came with two cups of noodles.

"Really? That Sehun boy? Okay, then. It's up to you if you want to use protection or not. Me and your father won't mind having a grandchild early anyway." Mrs. Jung said casually.

Sehun's head snapped at her direction with dropped jaw. While Krystal stifled a giggle.

"You know what, mom? I was about to do it with Sehun this evening. But Kai barged in and ruined everything~" She whined. Mrs. Jung chuckled on the other line.

"That kid surely have talent on ing a couple. I suggest you have to try another time. Soojung-ah, I have to go now. I'll call you later. Bye, dear."

"Okay. Bye mom!" She hung up and grinned at Sehun who had a culture shock.

"What was that? Did you tell your parents about our relationship? And how could your mom talked something like that ever so casually?" He interrogated as they ate.

"Yes, I told them I had you right after we officially dated. That wasn't the first, I told them about you since the second grade of middle school." She held his hand.

He blinked.

"What did you said? We weren't close that time."

"Well, I told them that I had a major crush with a cute boy at school. His name was Oh Sehun, Kai's cousin. I vowed in front of them that someday I would confess to you and make you my boyfriend. And eventually, I did." Krystal explained happily and kissed his cheek.

He blushed.

"Was that why you weren't seem irritate whenever Kai teased and tried matchmaking us?" She giggled.

"Yeah, in fact, I was happy and hoped that it would bore some sense in your head. Although you always ignored me." Sehun rubbed his neck.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It was too sudden and I felt uncomfortable."

"It's fine, you're mine now. That's the matter." She shrugged.

"Wait, how was your parents reaction that time? Do they even know I'm a gay?" He looked at her questioningly. She nodded.

"Yes, they knew. I told them at the same time. They were shocked and worried at first because of my last relationship with Myungsoo. But I assured them that you were different with that jerk. After saw my seriousness and my liking towards you, they supported me until now even though you are gay." Krystal explained softly.

"If they knew I'm a gay, how could they suggested you to have with me? And even asked for a grandchild?"

"Basically my family were loved to tease each other. But I think she was serious about a grandchild. Because they did that when they were at our age." She said coolly.

There was a bunch of question still hanged on Sehun's head, but he decided to ask some other time. He had too much surprise already.

"Now!" Krystal exclaimed abruptly, woke him from his daze.

"Since I've told you a bit of my family, can you please tell yours?" She beamed.

"What?" He asked with a clueless face. "I thought we're going to sleep, it's almost midnight anyway." He showed his watch.

"Come on~ tomorrow is Saturday, no need to wake up early. It's your fault to woke me up, now I have too much energy to sleep. I promise I'll let you sleep after tell me about your family~" Krystal whined cutely.

Sehun sighed in defeat.

"Uhm, I haven't tell my parents anything, neither you and our relationship." He said carefully.

She pouted sadly but decided not to bug him about it. "Okay, what else?"

"Well, I had a father and mother. My mother had a twin brother. My uncle had a son, my cousin Kim Kai." He rubbed his nape warily.

Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Sehunnie, my love. Do you really have to stating the obvious? I knew that since forever. Please, I don't stay up late for this."

"Sorry." He looked away.

"Just go ahead." Sehun thought for a while.

"Uh, Kai had no sibli-"

"Once again you mention Kai, I'll you. I want to know about your family, not Kai's." She threatened impatiently.

He scooted away from her a bit in safe distance. "I have an older brother. But he's currently studying in Canada."

"Oh, really? He must be handsome like you. How much the between you two?" Krystal beamed.

"Only one year from us." Sehun said while grabbed a photo of him and his brother and showed it to her.

"It's him. His name is Sungjong." He pointed at a guy shorter than him with pink hair.

She frowned.

She had saw that guy earlier, but he looked different. He seemed... Feminine.

"Is this the same guy in a photo on the wall downstairs?"

"Yes, it's him too. Sungjong hyung is very kind, I adored him a lot. You must be like him too. If he's here, I'll introduce you to him." He smiled.

"Does he live with your parents?" Krystal asked. He shook his head.

"No, he lived with his wife." She coughed.

"Wife? He's married?" Krystal surprised.

Wasn't it too early for a guy that looked quite feminine?

"Yeah he was married last year with Seolhyun noona. It was an arranged marriage if you wondering why would he married that early." Sehun explained.

"Why?" He sighed and took a deep breath.

"Because since he was 6, my parents noticed that he looked different than a boy should be. Sometimes he would act feminine, and knowing so much about girly stuff. My mom even stated that he was more girly than her. As time flew by, my parents worried that Sungjong hyung will turn into a complete gay, so they took an act to hooked him with a girl to prevent him being something unwanted." Sehun ended his story.

Krystal froze when she realized something.

His brother was set up in an arranged marriage when he was 18.

Sehun will turn 18 soon.

His brother hooked with a girl because his parents suspected he was a gay.

Sehun is a gay.

NO WAY.

Fear haunted her. She was afraid to losing him again. The thought of him marrying a girl other than her was a total bad dream. The corner of her eyes started teary, ready to bawl her eyes out.

Sehun stared at her warily, wondered why would she spaced out. Then the sight of her tears made him freaked out. "Soojung! What happen? Why are you crying?!" He hugged her tightly as she cried.

"You will leave me soon.. You will marrying other girl, right? What if she's ugly? I don't want you to leave me for some ugly girl." Krystal bawled.

He smiled when he realized what was it all about.

She's being cute now.

"Hey, I'm not going to marry anyone. My parents won't put me in an arranged marriage because I already confessed that I'm a gay. However, if I can't find a proper girl to marry until the age of 30, they will hook me up to a girl." He explained.

She blinked, not fully convinced.

"Really? If I find out you're lying-"

"You can me if I'm lying." He grinned.

"Then I hope you do." She smirked.

"ERT!"


Sehun remembered something as he rested his head on her lap. "Soojung?" He called. Krystal hummed.

"Does our date on Sunday is still on?" She looked down at him and sighed.

"What's your excuse now?"

 "What are you talking about?"

"I know whenever you asked me about the dates that means you tried to refused to go." She said coldly.

He widened his eyes. "It's... I was-"

"Just cut it out. I know that I taking you on too much dates. You would have tell me that you're bored to go on a date with me instead of took lame excuses." Krystal scowled at him.

Sehun got alarmed and sat up straight.

"That's not it..." He bit his lip as she glared at him.

"I'm sorry."

"What is it you want to ask?" She ignored his apology.

"Yesterday, Luhan hyung asked me if he could tag along in our date on Sunday. Then I said I needed to ask you first." Sehun said nervously.

Krystal closed her eyes in annoyance.

"You know what, Sehun? Just go on a date with him on Sunday without me being a nuisance for you. I believe you willingly hang out with him and no need to make a bunch of lame excuses, right? Let's just call it a day." She raged and stormed out.

"What?! Where are you going?! It's past midnight! Soojung!!" Sehun shouted but she was already drove off with her car. Left him groaned in guilty regret.

 

I've thought about put some chapters soon. What do you think?