The Bubbly Brat

Gay Boyfriend

Sehun POV

I sat up straight still in shock after that thing landed on bed. I glanced at Soojung but she didn't budge from her sleep. Not even a flinch. She was just laid there snoring her off like someone had drugged her with sleeping pills.

Really.

I diverted my eyes to saw a creature in front of me. So it wasn't a thing, but a person. A girl to be exact. A creepy-grinned girl.

"Oh, hello to you too, gay oppa."

Ugh. I'm getting sick of random girls calling me oppa out of nowhere. Heck, I have a girlfriend and she never bother to call me such. It's not like I want her to call me that, but if she do, I will allow without complain. Why? They said it's a common thing if a girl calls her boyfriend 'oppa', so yeah.

I was about to open my mouth to ask who was she, but that girl used her hand to stopped me. Not with a stop gesture but literally closed my mouth with her palm.

Ew.

I was never fond of girls' touch except for Soojung. It was so strange and makes me uncomfortable, sometimes even shuddered. As for Soojung, I always felt warm and safe with her touches. I never know why, even there was a time when we had a different subject and I came to her class that located far away from mine just for a hug from her.

I swatted that girl's hand away and threw a don't-touch-me glare at her. She pouted and did something I regretted to witnessed.

"I'm upset." She said in such a disgusting tone still with that pout while moved her shoulders up and down.

This girl must be a piece of joke.

She rolled her eyes when she realized her annoying aegyo failed miserably on me after I grimaced. Then she shook Soojung's body, tried to wake my pig-like girlfriend.

"Unnie! Wake up, wake up!" The shook became slaps on her face but nothing much happened. Soojung only stirred a bit but didn't show any hint to open her eyes.

I snorted. What's new?

But then it hit me. Unnie? Since when Soojung had a younger sister? As far as I know the Jungs only had two daughters. Moreover, that girl didn't resemble anything from the Jung sisters. Jessica Jung maybe weren't as cold as Soojung, but I'm sure she didn't have any creepy grin on her face. And their voice weren't as loud as that girl.

The only thing that was a bit similar with Soojung only the violence. So I thought maybe that girl was an adopted child.

The creepy girl huffed in annoyance when Soojung was still trapped in deep slumber. She was about to slap Soojung's until I stopped her. I'm not tolerating any more violence, knowing that there's an easy way to wake her up.

"She won't wake up until sun rays hit her face if you keep on doing that. Stay there and watch." I demanded at the confused girl. I leaned to Soojung's ear and whispered but loud enough for the creepy girl to hear.

"Soojung, it's me Sehun. I've stopped being a gay now after realized that you're the one for me. I love you, Soojung. Will you marry me? But if you don't want to wake up-" She jolted up suddenly, wide-eyed.

"WHAT??!! SEHUN YOU WHAT?!! IS THAT REAL THAT YOU-"

Soojung stopped her outburst when she heard a laugh. That girl's loud laugh. She squinted her eyes to the source of the voice and gawked at that noisy creature.

"Nayeon?" She questioned.

Oh, so that was her name. Jung Nayeon. But still, it doesn't makes sense to me.

"Soojung unnie! You're awake!" That Nayeon girl exclaimed loudly and crashed her body to Soojung for a bear hug.

"Hey, wait. You need to do some explanation, pretty brat." Soojung said while tried to freed herself from Nayeon's grasp.

Pretty my .

"First, what are you doing here?" She asked while put a threatened look on her face.

"Oh I was so bored at home so I thought-" Soojung cut her off impatiently.

"No. As in here in Korea. Last time I checked, you were in Vancouver. What brings you to Korea? Now isn't summer break, anyway." Nayeon clapped her hands.

"Exactly! I purposely not to inform you beforehand because I want to make a surprise!" She threw her hands in the air happily.

"If your surprise means randomly barged in someone's room and disturbed her almost beauty sleep, then yeah, I'm very surprised." Soojung commented sarcastically.

"So tell me what brought you flew all the way here, young lady?" She raised a brow.

"Okay, so I came here because I've transferred to your school as a sophomore!" Nayeon grinned with so much enthusiasm.

"WHAT???!!!" That time, I was the one who had an outburst. The girls turned at me with a 'what-the-heck-gay' look.

"You've transferred to her school? That means..."

"Yours too, gay oppa." Nayeon finished for me while winked.

I glared at her in annoyance. I've encountered with so many annoying girls nowadays and this creepy bubbly girl have become a new addition to my misery. To make it worse, I can't possibly shoo her away since she was somewhat related to Soojung.

"Unnie, this oppa kept glaring at me since earlier." That girl whined to Soojung and hid herself behind her acted like a total victim.

"Sehun, stop it." Soojung glared back at me and gave a warning look.

I looked at her in disbelief. Just a while ago she was still lovey dovey with me and then she was being cold to me, chose to defended that tumultuous brat. I thought she said she liked me for about four years. I decided to walk away from her room but not until held my wrist firmly.

"It's not the time for you to sulk. Stay." She said and gave a stern look until I lose my guts to against her earlier. I scowled in defeat but softened after she intertwined my hand with hers.

"By the way, I haven't introduce you guys properly. Nayeon, this is my boyfriend, Sehun. And Sehun, this is Im Nayeon, my little cousin." Soojung introduced us.

OH.

So Nayeon wasn't Soojung's younger sister but cousin. No wonder they didn't resemble each other. LOL

"Unnie, why is that gay oppa giggling to himself? Does he usually weird like that?" I heard Nayeon brat whispered to Soojung.

The latter looked at me weirdly and I straightened myself. She shook her head then turned to her cousin.

"Don't mind him. He's originally a weirdo, anyway." She said nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I came with a boyfriend title for nothing." I mumbled.

"Aren't you guys going to ask why did I transferred to your school?" Nayeon bounced on the bed excitingly.

This kid had too many happy vibes in her veins. I couldn't possibly associating with this kind of people. She's just too talkative. Kai was the last talkative person I could afford to deal with. But with this Nayeon, I just can't. Mainly because she's a girl, I'm not that affectionate towards girls. Moreover, loud girls.

"I'd rather ask when are you going back to your previous place." I said grudgingly. Soojung pinched my waist evilly.

"Oh Sehun, be nice." I hissed in pain while that rascal stuck her tongue at me mockingly.

I've concluded that Im Nayeon could be a new trouble for me.

"So Nayeon, why are you transferred to our school?" Soojung finally asked. But that cousin of hers chose to yawned loudly instead.

"Unnie, how about we save the answer later? I'll tell you next morning. I'm really sleepy, aren't you sleepy too? Besides, I don't want to see this meanie weirdo oppa's face any longer." My jaw dropped.

"Why you little-" I was ready to choke that punk but Soojung already dragged her away out of her room.

I huffed loudly and lied on the bed. If that's true that she was transferred to the same school as me, that means I have to face her everyday. Every. Single. Day.

Bless my life.

Then the sound of the door shook me off from my thoughts. I pretended to sulk and turned my back when I heard her footsteps nearing. Soojung sighed in frustration.

"Sehunnie, please. Don't make this hard for me, we're just reconciled hours ago and you already sulking at me. If this about Nayeon's attitude, then I'm sorry on her behalf." She hovered above me and dropped her body on me.

"You defended her instead of me." I mumbled and pouted.

"I know, but she's my baby cousin-"

"But you said I'm your baby." I retorted.

"Of course, you're my baby boyfriend. I had enough babies to take care, alright. You're my priority, but come on, Nayeon is a girl and she's younger than us." Soojung persuaded me while nuzzled her face to mine.

I feigned a considered expression.

"Okay, I guess? But I will be always your baby, right? Don't you let any other boy for being your baby." I said half demanding. She snorted.

"So you've grow some jealousy towards me, eh? What a surprise." She wiggled her brows teasingly.

Well, I admitted that I felt bothered whenever Soojung gave her attention towards people other than me. But it's not that kind of jealous, alright. Nope.

"I'm not jealous. I just don't like it when you ignore me." I defended while looked. She snickered.

"Yeah, right. But you can't blame me, though. You just said you've stopped being a gay earlier." She smirked wickedly.

I froze. I wished the bed could just swallow me deep. I didn't know if she remembered that, I thought it would just left on her dream. And her smirk got wider when she saw me couldn't say anything.

"I d-don't k-know what a-are you s-saying..." I became stuttering mess and sweated nervously.

"Hush, it's too late for you to deny, Sweetheart. I already caught it. You know, I didn't woke up from my beauty sleep for nothing. You've woken me up, then you should take responsibility for it. Let's see how 'straight' you are just as you claimed." With that, she kissed me while straddled me.

The last one made me realized where would that going.



Sorry for the short. Something came up and I should keep the grande first on the really next chapter. Until then.